***Commit to get Fit and Lean, Thursday***

alsrnbsn

Cathlete
Wow, I can't believe that I'm the one starting this morning!

Major DOMs abound from yesterday's UB/Imax2 mish-mosh!

We have the appraiser coming in this morning as we are in the middle of refinancing the house. I really don't mind the refinancing and all, but I just hate having a stranger wandering around the house! I don't know, it just feels like an invasion!

WLC meeting tonight. I'm actually looking forward to it....the scale is down this morning, so we'll see tonight! I'm usually even lighter at night because of my work schedule, anyway! My eating hasn't been spot on for the last 2 weeks, but my appetite isn't there, so hopefully that made up for some of the un-clean eats;-)

Cardio on tap for this afternoon (right before the weigh-in!;) )

Good Morning girls

Today is a LBWO for me... ugh,im not looking forward to it either,LOL! Im also doing a 40min doggie walk here shortly! I may jump on the TM and do a 30min run interval,depending on my energy! The itread i did yesterday was so much fun,and challenging too!

I ordered a Jillian Micheals book through the library! She is suppose to help you figure out exactly how many cals to eat and what to eat to loose that last 20lbs! Im just struggleing here,the scale is back up to what it was when i started counting cals about three weeks ago:-(,very frustrating! I need to measure,maybe when DH wakes up??? If im down,it will make me feel better:)

Amy-yay on the scale,let us know how your WLC meeting goes tonight! Do you allow yourself a cheat day or meal? I think my cheat or free day is messing me up,yesterday was the first time is three weeks that ive cheated since starting this new diet(counting cals).

hey to everybody!bbl

Good Morning:)

Amy** They say if you own money, a house is the best place to owe it. We are actually doing the same right now. We built our house a couple of yrs ago, went over budget with somethings that were out of our control and now were are remorgaging in order to finish the land scaping, and shed. We also added a few more bills in there to get rid of! Hope your weigh in goes o.k! I usually weigh a little less in the afternoon as well but I think its b/c of my workout and I am dehydrated! lol

Ameila** I hate LB workouts as well...so I feel your pain! Sometimes its soooo hard to know what works for ya, isn't it? I know what I have to do to maintain this weight, and I can do that, no prob. But getting back down to 117 could be a prob, I don't like being hungry!x(

Well....I had an absolutely horrible evening yesterday! And I still don't feel right. With every passing min, another body part hurts!
When I was younger, I use to blackout all the time! My mom would put a helmet on my head when I was hanging out in the house b/c I would be constently knocking myself out.LOL
I was getting ready to leave work yesterday evening and I put my stuff in the backseat of the jeep and thats when I hit my right elbow. I knew I was gonna go out, so I leaned over the backseat and lay there but my feet were still on the ground (not knowing I was gonna go out like I did!) When I woke up, I was on the pavement and didn't have a clue where I was. Not only that, I had bit my tongue when I was out and swore I took a chunk out!
I managed to figure out where I was, pull myself together and go into the ladies washroom. I was sweating buckets and soooo stomach sick. I finally got to go home (I shouldn't have drove) and lay down there. My house was full of people b/c it was DH's b-day supper and my mom was a nervous wreck b/c I was so pale and sick looking.Of course she wanted me to go to the hospital but I knew that I just needed sometime. About an hour after I started throwing up...then I really threw up, took a nap and felt a fair bit better. While everyone else was eating chinesse food and bday cake, I was eating breadx(
I set my alarm today to workout before work but I didn't have it in me and still felt stomach sick so I went back to bed for another hour.
I feel a bit better but Im still not hungry. My elbow hurts that I hit, I must have fell on my left side b/c my left elbow is skined out and so is my ankle. The bridge of my nose is killing me, the left side of my head is tender (not to mention my tongue feels like it is 2 feet thick!) and Im finding all kinds of bruises!

Anyway...what an awful feeling! Im hoping to get out for a run tonight but if I still feel like this, I think I will be taking a full rest day!

I will be back later!

Lori:)

Lori,OMG:eek:...how awful yesterday! wow,i can't believe that...when was the last time you blacked out like that? How scary!! Yes,please take a full rest day...or even two! Hugs to you,im glad your feeling a littlebit better today:)!

I finished my doggie walk and i plan on doing plb this evening,after dh goes to work.

I wanted to share the results of my measuring with you guys:) My BF% is down 4%:)7),my hips and legs are down a half a inch, everything else is the same except for my arms,ther UP a quarter?? I guess my biceps are getting bigger,LOL! And the weird thing about all of this is that the scale is up 4lbs since my last measurement,a month ago?

Its very exciting to see some results after all my hard work:) I think its the powerwalking and run intervals;-) my eating isn't great all the time either,but i try!

ok,bbl:)

Hi, everyone!

Lori, OMG, what an awful night!! Here we were thinking your biggest challenge of the day would be b-day treats and then you "knock yourself out." Yuck! What a mess. I'm so glad you're okay now. I hope today is a much better day, and I really hope you just go with it and don't worry about a workout. Maybe a good nap instead. I am so sorry!!!

Amy, so fun to have you as much as we do again. YaYY on the weigh in. And the house appraisal will soon be over. Not as bad as a trip to the dentist, I'm sure - but good to have over with.
Don't you love those DOMS??? Well earned. I love the sound of that workout you did. I'll have to try that.

Amelia, you go girl on the bf%!! I knew you had to be making progress as hard as you've worked. That's just awesome, girl. Nevermind the scale with that kind of result. I'm still laughing every time you say doggie walk, it still takes a second to get the image of the grade school crab-walk relay races out of my mind. Am I the only person who thinks that? :+ :+ :+

I had a great run this morning. 70 minutes with partner, and then 4 1 min. all-out intervals on the treadmill. I'm feeling stronger than I have in a long time. I'll weigh in this weekend. Not sure what to expect. But I'm going to actually start upping the TM intervals to maybe 2 minutes each, even faster, with maybe only 1 min. in between. This is feeling good!

Have a great morning, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi girls,

SORRY, for not checking in yesterday! I was gone all day! I went to a girl friends house and stayed all day/night! We had a lot of fun! I did do CTX Kickbox yesterday, but didn't do my shoulder workout! So today I did GS Shoolders/ MIC Shoulders + GS Triceps/MIC Triceps! Tonight I will do Cormax 3 and yoga!

Amelia** WTG on your bf! That is great! You should be very proud!

I will be back later!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Amelia- Congrats on the BF%!!!

Well, my WLC meeting was great! I was down 3 lbs from 2 weeks ago as well as many people told me that they missed me from last week!

Cheryl- Your intervals sound rough!!! Can't wait to hug you again!!!

Tomorrow??? Lower body workout. Don't know what yet, but chances are, it'll be a goodie!!! Tonight was Cardio Coach #8.....YOWZA!!!! Great calorie burn!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.