***CHALLENGERS TUESDAY***

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Mornng,

Tonite is S&H bis and tris this is the last week of this rotation and I still don't know what I want to do next month. Need to decide between Chalene and FFS get ready for summer or maybe will wait and see what Cathe posts. Girls I am in a funk right now I don't like my live I don't like my DH and I sure don't like my DD and SIL what do you think is wrong with me? Everyone have a good day.

(((Roxie)))Im sorry your feeling like that. i like to call what your going through the 'I can't be bothereds' well,that is actually Andrea's diagnosis,lol. Is there anything that is bothering you? Usually i get like that when i can't stay focused on my workouts or my eating...i just get in a funk, i get so emotional so easily:(

Well,today might be an unexpected rest day:mad: I woke up with really bad allergy symptoms(stuffy nose,sneezing,itchy eyes) last night my ears were throbbing:mad:...it just pisses me off to not be able to workout:mad: I love my workouts. If i feel any better later..i will try and get in a cardio of some type!

bbl

Roxie, I hate those days. I'm sending you a pm. Sorry you are feeling this way.

Amelia, hope you allergies subside.

We had thunderstorms last night with big hail, so I didn't get much sleep. I will try to get in my workout tonight.

Hi to everyone else.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.