***CHALLENGERS TUESDAY***

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Morning

Youngest DD started moving home last nite so workout didn't get done so tonite is LM 1-4 back and biceps and C&W abs. She has completely taken over my house if its in her way she just moves it, if there is no room she makes room I am going to go nuts and we now have a dog around the house again who has decided to pee everywhere. Popcorn delivered yesterday more today and we have snow on the ground eating was horrible yesterday.

Everyone have a good day.

Hi everyone. Today was a walk/jog with the dogs and it was cold.(20's). I didn't want to, but the since the temps dropped this week, the dogs are stuck in the house and needed the exercise. I would have preferred the TM, but I bundled up and it wasn't bad. Traffic on the way to work was something else. Ice had formed on some of the bridges and overpasses so it took forever. What happened to the high of 78 that we had on Sunday? One day it's 78 the next night is in the 20's.

Eating so far today has been good. I keep trying to focus on the mini challenge, so maybe I can make it through the day.

Roxie, hope everything settles in as DD moves back in. Is the dog the same one you babysit in the evenings?

How's everyone else today.

Jean

Hello all! I haven't gotten my workout done yet (It is playing in the background, though, I am previewing CTX 10-10-10). Last night I was lying in bed and sat up to cough and ruptured an ovarian cyst. It hurt like crazy last night, but has settled down now. I am just sore and run down. I am hoping I can get my WO in tonight, but I just don't have the evergy for it now. :(

Roxie, UGH! I hope once your DD gets settled that things calm down a bit. It's amazing how one person can change things!

Jean, good for you for getting out in the cold. I'm sure your puppies appreciated it. :D

Hello to everyone else. I'll BBL if I get a WO in....

Jean...i need your 'walking-the-dog' motivation...i haven't walked my poor cassie girl in about two weeks:( I will walk her tommorrow...i promise!

Roxie-sorry everything is driving you nuts....hopefully you can get in a workout tommorrow and feel better. You mentioned popcorn,mmmmmm;)

Becca-You cough and ruptured an ovarian cyst? Ouch, im glad it settled down for you. Let us know if you get in your workout!

Hey to Andrea,Andrea,Elaine....did i miss anybody!

Well,after about a week i finally got in a workout today! I did a run interval on the treadmill while watching the price is right. I will walk my doggie tommorrow and maybe get in some weight work.

Anybody watching the season finale of The biggest loser tonight? Im excited about it...i know,i know. Its sad:rolleyes:

have a good day!

Amelia, I am watching BL tonight. I have been looking forward to it since last Tuesday. I just hope Michelle wins and Vicky does not! :)

Becca-Oh I know,isn't Icky Vicky just awful? Why she hasn't been voted off baffles me. Im hoping for Michele too. I really Liked Colleen! I was so sad to see her go, can't wait to see it tonight! Where you able to get your workout in?

YAY!!!! MIchelle won!!!! I was so happy it wasn't Vicky! I cheered as soon as it was announced that she didn't win. Sad Heba won the at-home prize though. But at least Michelle won the big one.

I was able to get my WO in. I did CTX 10-10-10. I had to modify quite a bit because all the jumps made my rt ovary sore. I'm just glad I got it in.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.