***Challengers Tuesday****Jan 20

idream

Cathlete
Hi girls.

Day off in CharLean Land today. Eating has been O.K.

Question for Becca, What made you become "born again"?
My daughter is having a catholic education, (so I get lots of questions that, I have to reply, "don't know." to) part of our decision to send her to a catholic school was so that she received religious education. BTW I am not catholic. I'm interested in what your reasons were. If thats not too personal.

Are you all looking forward to your new presidents big day? Its all over the news here.
have a great day,

Hi everyone. No workout this morning. Couldn't sleep so I got up and did stuff around the house. Didn't have the energy for a workout. Must try to keep eating on track. I'm trying to journal again, but I failed on that front yesterday. I will try to remember what I ate and log it in.

Andrea, I think that is neat that you send your DD to Catholic school and you aren't even Catholic. I went to Catholic school when I was little, but once we moved, I just went to public school. Still did the CCD(religious education) classes through most of high school. DD went through them too and even taught classes once she was in high school.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Morning girls!

Well,ive narrowed todays workout down to a circuit(undecided at first) now to figure out which one to do. If i get my nerve-a-going i will do 30day shred,levels one and two:confused:.

Andrea-Enjoy your day off!

Jean-Journaling really helps me stay on track....good luck! It was so hard for me at first,but once i got started....it wasn't as hard.

Hey to everybody...off to surf around a bit. My DH is off job hunting agian. No luck yet,Im starting to wonder how long it is going to take him to find a job:( he sure is trying,bless his heart.

Good Morning,

Tonite is TJ 20 min workout and level 1 of 30 day shred.

Jean-maybe you could get a workout in tonite. I am not very good about recording what I eat either.

Amelia-hopefully things will get better and DH will find a job.

Andrea-we always want whats best for our children and public schools are getting dangerous.

Becca-I am hoping the cards win because they have never won one before. I am for the underdog.

Everyone have a good day.

Quick Hi,

This morning I did DM cardio blast. What a blast!!:p

I went to cahtolic school from 1st thru high school and some college as well. i raise our boys as christian but do not attend any church.

Gotta run.

Hey girls....quick post here! Finished my workout and burned 418 cals. I finally decided on 30day shred/level one then i did 3t turbo jam...im glad its over!:confused: Now im off to eat and then start on the laundry!

Have a good tuesday girls!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.