***Challengers Tuesday****

Hello my challenger friends!

Where do I start? Whew
Been very very busy and working nights abit. I haven't had much time to check in or work out. BUT I HAVE FOUND TIME TO EAT!!! GGRRRRR! :mad:

Elaine - sorry to hear you've a cold. Its the very start of summer here and its quite cool. Very surprising for this time of year. I've probably jinxed myself now and it will get hot very quickly. I'm not a huge fan of the heat, actually it would be far to say, i dislike the heat -A LOT! I wilt like aflower. Hows the beautiful pup going?

Amelia -;) you crack me up, you funny chick. Please explain the difference between LIC (which i find very cardio like) and your workout yesturday of just Cardio. :rolleyes:;) I may have been away a couple of days but I back in full flight! :eek:

Jean- What on earth are WE going to do? My eatings been terrible and I started off saying "C'mon girls lets lose something before Xmas." Well Xmas is coming pretty fast and I think I'm widening!! I was awake last night too. Its very frustrating.:mad:

Foxy Roxie - Hows that FF rotation going? I've tried to start but I've been rather bad lately. I hear on the grape vine that Jaris got some new stuff coming out soon.

I'll be back tomorrow, got a few days off now - AHHH bliss. However, I need to get out and garden. We are having my family up on Boxing day (not xmas day - lets not go into that:() and the garden is very untidy.

see ya friends!

Monring girls!

I really need to stop weighing in everyday...tommorrow is my WI day,not everyday:rolleyes:.It keeps playing mind games with me...now its up two lbs since yesterday,so frustrating....got to be the weights?
OH AND my DH has lost almost 25lbs in three months and HE'S NOT EVEN TRYING:confused::mad::rolleyes: his job has him a little stressed now and hes lost his appetite. Dang,wish i could lose my appetite:rolleyes:

Ive thought about adding slimquick to my diet? you girls ever try that? there is one that is caffine free....i know im not being patient enough,but its been almost two years and i haven't really lost any significant weight:( Maybe im just freaking out agian:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

today is a circuit workout,LIC...can't wait to get some of this frustration out;) oh,and my little 'patpat' is coming over:pmy niece patience,i get her every tuesday so mommie can have a break!

ANDREA----Weve missed you! Glad to see you this morning! sorry you've been so busy with work. ok,so the difference between my workout yesterday and LIC are weights. ya know the old theary-to not lifts weights two days in a row(using the same muscles anyway) so since i did a full body sunday i couldn't do LIC yesterday. I agree though,lic is more like a cardio...really keeps my HR up. have fun tiding up your garden(is tiding a word,LOL?maybe its tideing?:confused:)

Jean-Have you tried those mint M&M's yet,im aching to get some...maybe a small bag:confused: Not today though on my cheat day tommorrow,lol

Roxie-great job on your workout yesterday! Whats on tabs for today?

ok,im off to surf around Catheland abit...i'll be around for a bit if anybody wants to chat!

Quick Hi,

This may end up being a rest week for me. We will see how I feel the rest of the week. I got called into work this morning so I have to run. I'll try to catch up with you all later.

Good Morning,

Tonite is LM 1-5 thank god I need a break from wts.

Amelia-have fun with your neice my lesbian SIL and her friend went to oregon last week and adopted a new born boy they are brining him home today so I guess I have a new nephew, my SIL is in her 50's don't know why you would want a newborn at that age, they have a 7 year old son.

Andrea-glad to see you back I also heard the Jari rumor, but they're website isn't saying a whole lot.

Elaine-have a good day at work.

They high for us today is 31 the wind is blowing and its suppose to snow.

Andrea: I have to say that Christmas in the warmer months seems a bit strange to me!1;) I much rather it be cold than hot. I need snow on Christmas!!!:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.