***Challengers Thursday Aug 21***

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Rhythmic step didn't go so well got confused most of the time. Went to DD and SILs last nite for supper then took dog for a walk they live in the middle of a hill and there was a hill coming back, so I got a decent workout. Tonite is GS bis, back and shoulders. Everyone have a good day an great workouts.

Hi Challengers,

Roxie: I wrote to you last night. I just wanted to say don't give up on Rhythmic step. Watch it a few times and maybe do the step segments one at a time until you have it all down. It really is a fun one!!

Ameila: What do you have planned today?

AndreaH: What time saver did you do today?

Anrea(idream) I hope your back is feeling better.

Hi Jean and Becca!

This morning I did 4DS bootcamp cardio and weights. Those butt kicks get me every time. My eating is going well so far. I think come Sept. I will try MYNutrition for a month.

Gotta run to the grocery store.

BBL,

Hi there! Elaine, I was SUPPOSED to do TS#3 today, but I slept in. Will either do it tonight or will do 20min on the elliptical and the weight/core segments from TS#3 (since I think I probably need those more than the cardio LOL!).

Roxie, I agree w/ Elaine about not giving up. There were a couple segments of some WO that I just did over and over until I got them. Now Cathe's stuff in general is much easier (although I still fall all over 4DS HIS).

Busy day today, but I wanted to say hi! Enjoy the rest of the day!

Super late check in for me and probably no-one will see it, so I might just say hi and bye and check in tonight - your Friday morning.

My backs very sore, I don't know (sigh) .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.