***CHALLENGERS Saturday April 26th***

Good Morning!

Just getting us started. Anyone have any plans for the weekend? We have a competition to go to and I plan on getting some yardwork done. Oh, we're getting a puppy Sunday evening. The kids are so excited. He's a Shih tzu-Chiuaua mix; he's adorable.

My workout was B&G standing legs & abs premix - felt good. I've decided to set up weekly challenges for myself. Anyone else interested? I'll let you know what my challenge will be this week; I haven't thought of one yet.

I visited my brother at the hospital last night and he is really sick. I feel so bad for him.

Becca, I hope you were able to get your workout in yesterday and that you're feeling less stressed today.

Kath, How was Happy Hour? Is DD feeling better?

Amelia, Your niece is precious.

Elaine, Thanks for the cyber ((hugs))

Hello Roxie, Andrea, Lori, Jean and Andrea - I hope I remembered everyone.

Let's make today GREAT! :):):)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning!

Im at work..sipping my coffee:) Waiting for someone else to come in so I can run to the wally mart and get some pampers:) That should break up the morning a little:)

My workout today was a 3 mile run,3 seg of HSC and abs. I was going to aim for a 4 mile run but I did have a pretty intense week so I thought I should take it a wee bit easier!

My SIL arrives today with her family so thats pretty exciting for us. They are in the military,are moving back and are on a house hunting trip. She as two little girls, whom I can't wait to see and she hasn't seen DS in almost a yr so she is sooo excited to see him.

Shirl** Have fun today! Oh a puppy! They are sooo cute but soooo much work. We have 2 dogs and claim that we are never getting another one! LOL

Have a good Sat everyone!

Lori:)

Lori, I've been mentally preparing myself for the work. My kids are sooo happy and right now they said they'll take care of EVERYTHING. We'll see how long that lasts. ;) Hope you get to Wally World and good job with the workout.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning

Iam headed to work today on tap for tonite is upper/lower body and abs.

Lori-have fun with your SIL and family.

Shirl-my challenge this week is to exercise everyday and not eat out. Have fun with the new puppy I can garuntee you they will only help out until time to clean up a mess.

Amelia-your neice is beautiful.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning all!

Shirl, is your brother still in the ICU? That is such a horrible situation. I am praying for him and your family. Congrats on getting a new puppy. It sounds adorable! Post pics if you get the chance.

Lori, great WO today. I hope that you have a good day and work.

Roxie, I like your challenge. That's a good idea. I've been thinking of setting mini goals as well. Just not sure where to start.

Kath, how is DD doing today? Did Happy Hour ever start?

Jean, how are things going with the sugar demon? Have you been keeping it under control? I find that once I start eating sugar I can't stop! It's best for me to avoid it entirely.

I didn't get my WO in last night. I got sucked into "What Not To Wear". So I'm calling yesterday a rest day. I will get it in today once DH gets home from soccer with DS.

Hello to Elaine, Andrea, Andrea, Amelia! Have a great day all!

Good Morning girls!

Thanks everybody for the congrats:)i really appreciate it!!! You guys are very sweet!!

OH man do I feel like CRAPx(! Body aches and a sore throat:-( I took some tylenol sore throat action liquid stuff so i hope it helps....unfortunaltly i didn't realize that it was NIGHTIMEx(x( i took it at 6am this morning:-(. Im drinking some coffee right now so maybe it will pep me up a bit,I'd love to get in a workout today!Its not looking too good right now:-(

I will try and BBL!:) Everbody have a wonderful saturday!

Hey Everyone,

I worked last night and this morning. No W/O for me. I am tired.

Amelia: Are you awake? That stuff would put me right under.
Your niece is so cute!:) Thanks for sharing pics.

Shirl: A puppy! My boys want one so bad. We've been thinking of a Goldendoodle. Note the thinking stage.

Roxie and Becca: Mini goals are a great idea. My mini goal this week was to stick to my eating plan (no sweets). So far so good.
Weekends are the hardest.

Lori: I am impressed by your workouts.

Hi Kath,Jean, Andrea(idream) and AndreaH and anyone I missed.

Elaine

Hi everyone.

This morning's workout was CC Press Play. I did it outdoors. In one part of it Sean says something like Let's go burn some ice cream and I was like little does he know how much ice cream I have to burn after Thursday's transgrestions. What a workout. My legs are not happy with me. Tomorrow will be a rest day or a stretch day.

As for yesterday I don't remember if I made it back to post. The day was too emotional. I tried to register for the road trip and couldn't get it done on my computer. So I called DD and had her register me, but it was too late and I was put on the wait list. I so wanted to go. Several of us from last year were meeting up again and I was the only one of our group that didn't get in and I was really bummed. Then later last night I got an email saying I was in, so I'm so excited. They had already moved into the waiting list.

Shirl, good luck with the puppy. I've had 2 in the past year. They are so much fun (at least most of the time). I've sure had my ups and downs with mine.

Lori, glad you SIL is coiming for a visit and better yet moving back. Enjoy your visit. My MIL and SIL will be coming for a visit in a few weeks.

Roxie, good luck with the mini chalenge. Mine will be to stay away from the sweets, especially ice cream.

Becca, I've recovered from my sugar feast. I'm usually OK the next day, but on the day I start feasting I feel I can't say no.

Amelia, hope you feel better. Thanks for sharing the photos of your new niece. She is precious.

Elaine, get some rest. I'm working today and tomorrow on some catch up work. My assistant was out part of the week and I don't want to fall behind.

Hello to all who stop in later.

Jean

Jean, I am so glad you got into the RT!!!!! WTG!!! I'm sure that was very frustrating for you. It sounds like there were a lot of technical issues. Hopefully they will be resolved before the next registration.

Elaine, Good luck with your eating the rest of the weekend. I am setting a goal to stretch every evening before I go to bed. And wash my face at night. I am bad about that.

Amelia, I hope you get a nap and get to feeling better soon!

I managed to do Cardio Kicks today. It was a good one. Lots of sweat!}(

Have a great Saturday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.