***CHALLENGERS MONDAY***

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Tonite is S&H bis and tris. I am so upset with myself my wt is back up to 125lbs and none of my work pants fit. I have got to start eating right drinking more water and get those kids out of here. I did a workout and went for a walk yesterday and still nothing. I also need to figure out a way of getting more cardio.

Andrea-are you doing cardio with chalene extreme and during the burn phase where did you put it?

Everyone have a good day.

Is anybody pre-ordering STS Shock Cardio? Im deciding....the pre-sale offer ends on the 31st...

Today is power hour...and I plan on getting out and doing a dogwalk and run. It pretty outside today

Roxie-I don't pay attention to the scale anymore...i can eat one meal and the sucker is up anywhere between 5-10lbs:rolleyes: Im going by the tape mearsure. I bet yours is water retition...my jeans were tight too yesterday and i know i haven't been that bad. I can't stay on my diet everyday,i'll lose my mind...i will go three days of perfect eating then have a meal that i crave and it seems to be working,ive lost inches since janurary. Are you trying to lose weight?

bbl

Amelia-I want to wt about 120lbs. My DH preordered STS for my birthday in Sept. The tape is saying I am up to, but it never says anything good mainly I go by the way my clothes feel. Enjoy your run and PH.

Amelia-I want to wt about 120lbs. My DH preordered STS for my birthday in Sept. The tape is saying I am up to, but it never says anything good mainly I go by the way my clothes feel. Enjoy your run and PH.

Did you know about the new series that Cathe is offering? Its STS Shock Cardio,....check out ask cathe forum.

Last edited:
Hey girls...my workout is done. My power hour dvd broke:( i decided to do pushpull instead..it was a good workout. I also walked/ran the dog for 30mins.

Oh,I thought it was a new series that was just announced today? I bet you are so excitecd...what a great DH you have for getting it on your birthday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.