***CHALLENGERS MONDAY*****

idream

Cathlete
Another new week

Another round of our challeges

Get Focused

GOOD EATING, GREAT EATING, HEALTHY EATING, LOW FAT EATING

Whatever eating......

This week dedicated to those of us who reckon we just "can't get the eating right"

(Who would that be?...... I wonder? any thoughts, Miss Amelia?):) :) :)

I am kidding of course;-) Taking the P*** outta ya!

Andrea;-)

Hi everyone, Thought I'd start the week off with a bit of fun!

Hope no one gets upset, Just pretending I am on the phone, chatting away, and doing what I would do.

Had a good weekend workout wise, thought i was o.k in the eating dept too, however, no change in my clothes, so, no change anywhere.

Tonight, I've just completed a full Mark Blanchard's Power Yoga #3. About 1hr and 40 mins, whew! And I really enjoyed it! I even raised a sweat! The covers on the dvds claim to work off 800 calories per hour, but I don't know if thats possible.

I havn't checked the weekends posts and i believe you guys have a holiday today. Enjoy the day,

TTFN

Andrea

Good Morning!:)

It was soooo nice not to have to get up and workout today:) Of course I will workout later but atleast I didn't have to get up at 5 to do it! If I worked Mon-Fri, Im not sure I could get up that early every morning! I don't think anyone in the house would see much of me b/c I would be gone to bed super early every night:) LOL

Last night I didn't get chest and back in so thats todays workout and a run outside. Im thinking DH is gonna want me to wait for him to do chest and back so that may not get done until tonight sometime.

Im debating what to do today. Take DS to a play group they have at the church or go for my run. Either one he will enjoy.

Im with Ameila on my eating. Although, I did pretty good earlier in the week, the later part of the week went downhill and I could have eaten alot better. And whats up with going to bed hungry and still weighing the same? Ugh!

Andrea** I was suppose to do 90 mins of yoga the other day but only did 40, that was long enough for me. I highly doubt anyone would burn that many cals either! Would be nice though!

I will be back later to report my workout!

Lori

:)

A new day is upon us and I am thankful for that. Workout is TT circuits and Intervals.

Andrea, I like your post - made me smile. Great job with the yoga. I'm sure you burn more calories than you think doing yoga, but the claim of 800 seems to be a bit much.

Lori, I hope DH works out with you today. Enjoy your run.

Hello everyone - have a great day!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning girls!:)

Yay,a week deticated to me:7 LOL

Andrea-eye,eye sargent;-)(clicks heels together with a raise hand at the forhead) I promise to eat heathly this week and do my workouts! No MORE CHEATS,COUNT MY CALORIES And no more P*** talk and I ask that you kick me in my butt if i start straying elsewhere!;-) Oh and great job on your workout!

Lori-Great job getting in your chest and back workout last night! I didn't get in my weight work,me and DH made a night out in the town after we dropped our kids off at my moms house...it was so relaxing:)

Shirl-Have fun with TT circuits and intervals,sounds intense! I haven't looked up tt circuits yet...can you give me a website? Is that an Alwyn Cosgrove workout?

Hey to everybody that follows!

so today is a rest day! My calories will be around 1500 on rest days and around 1800 on workout days!:) I will give this a try for a couple of weeks and see if the scale moves:)

have a great day girls:)

Good Morning,

Started moving DD last nite at 5:30 stoppe at 9 due to t-storms so we will finish today. I love my DD but this is going to be a long 5 days, my dog and her dog don't get along so we have to keep the 2 seprate. Todays workout when I get to do it is ME upper body split I think my legs got enough yesterday with all the moving.

Andrea-I'm not really a yoga fan there is just something about it, but I find it hard to believe you can burn 800 cals.

Lori-hope DH workouts with you, and I hope you get a run in.

Shirl-enjoy your workout today.

Amelia-lets eat good together enjoy your rest day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.