***CHALLENGERS HUMP DAY***

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Basic step went ok last nite had to take the risers out for the second time through the knee didn't like the ht. Tonite is PLB we will see how it holds up for that. Everyone have a good day today.

Andrea-where are you girl?

Hey there everyone, where ever you are.

This morning was disc 1 STS. It was absolutely fabulous. I think I will be cussing tomorrow though when the doms set in.

Elaine, sorry to hear about the shingles. Hope you have a quick recovery and a mild case. I did some of the leg 1RM, but decided on the lunges and such with the paper plates I would just try a light weight and see how it goes. I hate lunges so a light weight will probably be enough to get me started.

Roxie, glad the knee held out. Good luck with PLB. That might be a tough one with the knee.

Becca, hope you continue on your road to recovery. I taped BL last night but havent' watch it yet.

Andrea H, good luck with the February rotation.

Amelia, so congrats on the inches, even it you can't trust the scale.

Andrea(idream), how are you this week? We've missed you this week. Did your heat wave subside?

Hope everyone is having a great week. Let's finish it strong. I'm trying to get back to good eating after my lapses over the past few days.

Jean

Quick post.

Hi to everyone

I am getting better every day. I hope to start my WOs next week with simple cardios and stretches.

Hi everyone. Did PLB up only premix today as a sub for GS Legs in the rotation. There are a few others I will need to sub, but that's OK. The structure helps. BM2 cardio premix for tomorrow. Hoping to make KB class @ the gym too, but the way work is looking I think that's unlikely :( Need to try to get some abs in tonight as well.

Sorry to be so short here. Busy (!) today. Will try to check back. Enjoy the rest of the day!

Hey Everybody!!!!
Ive got some good news...my DH finally got a job:D Its third shift,not crazy about that but its a job. He starts tonight. Its warehouse work...what he likes to do.

I got my workout in,decided to do 40 mins of Imax 2...im pooped:confused: Really need to get in the shower...i will bbl for personals!

Amelia, I am so excited for you and DH. Been there done that with third shift, so I know how hard that can be. At least he found something though. Yea!!!

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.