***CHALLENGERS HUMP DAY***

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Tonite is TJ cardio party 2. I also need to add in some extra ab work 30 day shred is just not enough. Hope everyone has a good day. By the way eating was good yesterday stayed within my calories.

Hey Roxie: congrats on staying within your calorie count.

Hi to everyone.

This morning I did 4DS legs,calves and KPC abs and L&G floor. Now I am headed out the door for a very chilly brisk walk with the puppy who is just dying to get out the door and romp in the snow.

BBL,

Hi all! Yesterday was a crazy busy day for me and I begrudgingly took a rest day. :( I just couldn't make the time without cutting something else short. So today I did my couch to 5K run and that was it. Nice little run. I'm glad I got it in. Tomorrow will be weights.

Andrea, I saw your question yesterday and didn't have time to answer it. I became a born again Christian for several reasons. It wasn't spur of the moment for me. I am VERY left brained so it required a lot of reasoning and research on my part. My DH was raised in a Christian home and when we met he made me question a lot of what I believed. I was also raised in a home that went to church on occasion, but it was not a Bible Believing church. I knew that Jesus was the Son of God, but beyond that, I didn't know much about the Faith. There was one thing in particular that DH said to me that stands out as my turning point. He told me that Jesus says "I am the Way, The Truth and The Life and no one comes to the Father but through me." (John 14:6) Huh? I hadn't heard that before. I thought if you went to church and tried to live a good life, you were pretty much guaranteed a spot in Heaven. That's not what Jesus said, though. He also told a man by the name of Nicodemus that the key to eternal life is to be born again. (John 3) The more I studied the Bible, the more I believed what was in it. I took a great course that walks you through the Bible and how everything in it points to Jesus. Amazing! So my left brain was satisfied and my heart fell in love with Jesus the more I learned about Him and what He did for me by dying on the cross. That's the Cliff's Notes version. :) If you have any questions I would be glad to answer them to the best of my ability.

Elaine, good workout! I hope you were able to stay warm on your puppy walk.

Roxie, way to go on the good eating!

Hello to everyone else! Have a terrific Tuesday!

Hi everyone. did not get a work out in last night, but Thanks Roxie for the suggestion. I was so tired I feel asleep during biggest loser. I got up this morning and did Cardio Coach on the TM for 50 min. eating hasn't been too bad. Trying to keep with the program.

Becca in your reply to Andrea, you mentioned the story of Jesus and Nicodemas. That is so co-incidental, because on the radio last night, the host of the program I was listening to, used that as an example in an answer to a caller's question. Small world.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Jean

Hi everyone. I disappeared for a couple days again - sorry. Between the Science Fair & work, it's been a tough few days. SF projects are FINALLY done, though, so I should be a lot happier :D

Didn't get a WO on Monday - I'd had a big blowout w/ DH & the kids and didn't sleep well (the WO probably would have helped w/ anger management, though). Got up extra early yesterday figuring on doing a few circuits from LIC but then couldn't get the DVD player to work :mad: - we've been putting in a new surround system & furniture and the cable just came loose. SO, I did a 20min iClimb since I'd WASTED 30min on the stupid DVD. Today I did part of LIC, but got a late start, so didn't do as much as I would have liked.

Bottom line - I'm trying and getting SOMETHING done, which is more than I've been managing lately :)

Tomorrow will be Wii Fit in the morning to loosen up & get a little Core work in and then kickboxing class after work,

Need to go back & read the last couple days' threads to catch up. TTYL!

Hey girls...i got my workout done,did 30mins on the treadmill. Burned 320 cals. Im sorry this is so short.

bbl,have a great day!

OK, went back and read the last couple days...Roxie, thanks for the review of Wii My Fitness Coach. One of my WW friends has it and LOVES it - sounds like I should give it a try.

My food was pretty good last week - between journaling & exercising I managed to drop 3.1# last week. This week I've had one bad food day so far - hoping to keep everything under control from here on out.

OK, that's it for me for now. Have a good one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.