***CHALLENGERS - Cinco de Mayo***

Just getting us started this morning!
I'll check back in after my workout and catch up with everyone. Hope you all had a nice weekend! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning Shirl,have a nice workout!

Im not sure what todays workout is going to be? I thought about doing a nice long cardio but then i thought about doing a circuit....im not sure! Drillmax comes to mind but MAN that one is some tough stuff:+

bbl after my workout:)

Hi Shirl and all!

I have no idea what Cinco de Mayo means but it sounds good!:)

I worked today so my workout tonight was brief, gymstyle chest and tris but I really didn't push it too hard. I can't get motivated after work when i know I've still got dinner to prepare, horse to stable and rug, children to bathe, and I'm feeling tired after the work day, you all know how it goes! bLAH, BLAH, BLAH! Oh quit your moanin'!

O.K. I'm done with my moaning.;)

I'm hoping you all had a great weekend!

My eating had been good with the exception of last night! I blew it on a trip to the bathroom, passing the pantry on my way, slight detour and pit stop! Oh well! Can't do much about it now!

So, Becca, how you feeling today, after the 4 miler?!!

Amelia - I hope that you are starting to feel a little better, takes time.

Shirl - what did you end up doing for your workout today?

Elaine, Kath, Jean, Roxie, Andrea (great to see you are back) and everyone else have a great Monday!

Andrea

Good morning all!

Andrea, Cinco de Mayo is the Mexican Independence Day. It means "May Fifth" in Spanish. We Non-Mexican Americans like to celebrate it for the chips and salsa and Corona Beer. :D

I am still pretty sore after my race. My poor little legs have been screaming at me. Yesterday I ran for about 30 minutes, doing intervals, trying to build up my endurance. Then I did 4DS Back and Biceps Premix. I am following the May 08 rotation but I don't have the Gym Styles. Today is 4DS LB Premix.

AndreaH, did things settle down with DH? I hate those kinds of fights that start over something so silly as laundry. I hope you two have worked it out.

Amelia, DO DRILL MAX!!!!! It is so fun and you will feel awesome after you completed it! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Shirl, I hope you have a great WO whatever you decide.

Elaine, are you starting the May 08 rotation? I am a day ahead in case I need to take and unexpected rest day.

Hello to Roxie, Jean, Kath (if she stops in! We miss you!!) and to anyone else I may have missed. Have a Marvelous Monday!

Good Morning,

on tap for tonite is basic step plus abs. I am looking forward to tomarrows workout that is high step circut, previewed it yesterday. DH is out of town tonite so I see a salad in my future for supper. Eating this weekend was horrible, but today is a new day. I really need to focus on my core this week.

Running late no time for personals off to work have a good day today and everyone enjoy their workouts.

Hi everyone. Only have a minute so I'll try to get back on later. This morning was PUB and then making up some beds for company this weekend. My arms were so tired I could barely move the sheets. Now that I finished my S & H rotatation, I think I will concentrate on the Pyramids. Always have gotten good results when I stick with them. Too bad my sticking is the problem. Doesn't look like I'm going to make my 10 lb goal by my anniversary. I'm going to keep at it though and see how close I can get.

Jean

HELLLLLLOOOOOO Challengers :)

How are you beautiful girls doing?

I'm right on track with *things* on my end. Did 5miles this morning. I weighed myself yesterday --just for the heck of it. I'm down a pound and body fat is holding steady. Kinda makes ya feel good when you are successful at it :)

NOW-----

BECCA: YOU ROCK GIRL :) :) :) YOU DID IT. How did ya feel when ya crossed the finish line? Did anyone take pictures? If so --share please :) When is the next race? I wanted to do a Susan Komen race on the 17th this month but my oldest DD is graduating from college--go figure huh? I'm 41 and have a kid out of college --oh my. My youngest DD said her girlfriends saw her sister walking into the school to drop off papers for her--one girl said "Sam is that your mom?" She said "Oh no thats my sister--my mom looks younger than her" LOL I liked that :)

Becca Becca Becca :) I'm so happy for you. {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}

I may be back--I'll pop in from time to time :)

Well,no workout today...if felt like cleaning so i did! i hardly ever just 'feel' like cleaning so i took advantage of it;-)

I've been thinking,as long as i work my upper/lower body twice a week and get in 4cardios and 2-3abb workouts i should be fine! so,if i do a cardio for thirty minutes and a weight workout for thirty minutes-four days a week then throw in some abbs on alternating days i should be able to take three rest days a week sounds good to me. so tommorrow im going to start that! Im going to keep going with the "No Step"rule for a while...im seeing results in my legs with the Tm:) OK,ive said my peace....talk to you girls tommorrow:)

sorry for the totally self indulged post:-(

Quick hello before I teach class - waving hello to everyone! A special shout out to Becca for completing your 4 miler and getting back at it the next day! Way to go!! :)

Time to make some people SWEAT! ;)

My am workout was Tracey's Bootcamp premix from her parts series. I added chest work and some more back work from Strictly Upper Body. No cardio in that premix - lower body, upper body and core.

I'll talk to you tomorrow and catch up with personals then.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Kath, I got all teary eyed when i read your post! Thanks a million! It was a lot of your encouragement that allowed me to do it in the first place. :) I'm hooked now. My next race is a 5K on July 4th unless I do one in early June. It felt awesome to cross the finish line. A good friend of mine completed a good ten minutes before me and just as I was getting close to the finish line, she came back and ran with me. :) It really helped me get there because I thought my quads would rip right in half if I had to run any longer. There were no pictures. :-( DH was home with the kiddos since it was a very rainy day. I was LOL'ing at your DD's friend's comment! You do look very young. Congrats to other DD for graduating college. That is awesome! What is her major?

Roxie, how did your WO go? I always eat worse when DH is around! It drives me nuts! I hope you had a nice, delicious healthful dinner!

Amelia, sounds like you've got a good plan going there.

Shirl, thanks a bunch! What class did you teach tonight?

Jean, I LOVE the pyramids. They totally fry me! Good luck with sticking to them!

I totally forgot to report my WO. I had a date with Coach Sean today and we did CCV2: the first two challenges only. I followed that with lower body premix from 4DS and I added 4DS KB abs because I was feeling soft in the middle.

Have a great evening, all! See you tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.