***CHALLENGER HUMP DAY***

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Last nite I did Ana Cobans pilates with resistance band felt like a good workout. Tonite will be Yoga with bob and then some kind of ab work. The foot is starting to feel better so I hope I can return to step and wts. Monday. The knee gets drained today so I will see how it feels before wo.

Amelia-how goes it today and what circuit are you going to do?

Andrea-I would still take 100 degree temps over 20.

Hi to everyone else. Have a good day.

Good mroning. We had an ice storm drop in last night and I felt sorry for the dogs being couped up yesterday because it was so cold. So this morning being the not so wise woman that I am, I thought I'd take them out for a walk in the sunshine. What's a little ice, right? Well I ended up on the ground 3 times. I was bundled up like the Michelin Man, but I did bang both my knees. I'm a little sore, but hope I didn't do anything that would prevent me from starting STS when it comes. I'm off to take some Aleve.

Roxie, hope all goes well with your procedure today.

Eating has been good so far this week. Let's see if I can keep it that way.

Hi to everyone.

Jean

Ladies I would gladly swap this unpleasant heat for your ice and snow!! The temps are higher than 100 degrees. 38 is 100 tday was 41!! Tomorrow said to hotter 43??! And remaining the same until at least the weekend!! I can't sleep, I'm grumpy and the house is like a sauna as my beloved ran arund and opened ALL the windows so the house is now full of a hot northerly winds. Any one want a husband? Hes free!

Whoops! I forgot!

Foxy Roxy Good luck today!

Are we still waiting for the mailman, Jean, Elaine and Becca?
Jean i too hope you havn't harmed yourself, the morale of the story is? Wear chains on shoes when walking the dogs! Haha. (I bet someone is going to tell me they already do!)

Last edited:
Hello all!

Andrea, that sounds unbearably hot! Hopefully it will cool down quickly for you. Yes,I am still waiting on the UPS guy. I am going to start stalking him soon.....

Roxie, best of luck to you today with your knee.

Jean, I hope you didn't get hurt too bad. That ice is slippery stuff!

Hello to Amelia, AndreaH, and Elaine.

I am planning on doing Results Fitness 10 Days to a Better Body today. It is short and I am not feeling the best, so I think that's about all I can muster today. Stay safe and cool/ warm (depending on what hemisphere you are in!) everyone!

Hi there everyone! Jean, be careful! I HATE ice - snow, not so much. I always wind up on the ground when it's icy, no matter how careful.

Roxie, good luck w/ that knee today. Hope your foot is doing better too. I have some Ana Caban pilates DVDs - I should dust them off one of these days. Just seems like there aren't enough days for all the WO that I want to/should do!

Becca, feel better!

Hi Andrea, Amelia, Elaine and anyone else I've missed.

I did 4DS BC cardio today - it wasn't a great WO. My knees & ankles are decidedly unhappy in the mornings and today seemed worse than usual. All the jumping in BC is hard for me really early in the day - not so bad later. Need to make a note of that and plan accordingly, I guess. Will try to play Wii Fit w/ DD tonight to make up for the not-so-great morning. We'll have fun in any case (the boys are going to the basketball game).

Tomorrow will be a step something - might even shock the body by adding my risers back in :eek: Friday will be KB and abs @ the gym. I'm looking forward to it already.

OK, time for me to scoot - need to eat lunch & get back to work! TTYL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.