*** Weight Watchers Wed ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Chickie Poo's:)

How is everyone?:) Things here are pretty good. I didn't go to bed earlier last night and DS was awake at 6:30...this is where bf'ing sucksx( I have to get up and by the time he is done eating, Im awake and wouldn't be able to go back to sleep anyway!

I didn't win either one of the items. I didn't really care to after the price was ran up. Don't you think its strange though that the only dvds the private bidder was interested in was the ones Ezaggle was selling? I looked at the other dvds and people were bidding on them but they weren't private bidders. I mentioned it to DH and he didn't think the actual bidder would be bidding but he could have logged in under his wifes name or husbands name. You would only have to click, "payment sent" and they wouldn't have to really send it if they were gonna pay through money order. I just think its suspicious. Just part of the reason why I didn't care to win them. Lets see if they are relisted again in the near future.

Cheryl, thats my thoughts on ebay! LOL:) Your probably right though. I use to be such a trusting person but I don't trust anyone anymore! hahaha How as your eating been going? Its so hard around here with DH"s sis home. Its there vacation so there are snacks everywhere! We had a few things here last night but I didn't eat much.

Amelia, whats on tap for today? Have you been behaving yourself this week??? I think I had something else to ask you or say to you but I have it forgot now.

Kim, I guess your a little disappointed? I bet you will have that gone this week and more besides, thats what use to happen to me.

Nancy, a salami sandwich? Sorry...that doesn't sound that good to me:) Im not a salami or pepperoni fan. The dvds are cheaper on ebay if you can get them for a good price. But you also could end up paying more for them if your not careful. I didn't really need them so I lost interest after the price was $5 and then $10 for shipping.

Belinda, well, I hope your DH gets to enjoy your purchases as well. Thats alot of money to spend in undies! Oh..but they sell clothes to! I forgot.

Alright, Im not sure what the workout is today. I think it might be BM2 or that may be tomorrow's workout. Ill have to check it out.
BBL
Lori:)

G~O~O~D M~O~R~N~I~N~G L~A~D~I~E~S!!!!

Im sipping my coffee,getting ready to workout! Todays Workout is Back,Tri's and abbs! I'll be glad when its over,I hate working my backx( !

Lori-My DH mentioned to me when I was bidding on an ezaggle (and getting overbid by a private bidder)that what was stopping them from picking up the phone,calling a friend and getting them to bid? Then doing like you said,just clicking the payment sent and payment recieved then leaving feedback!Sure sounds like alot of trouble to me:D,though!

(((KIM)))The four pds is probably just water weight! Dont worry about it(im still up four pds since last week,but I know it isn't fat cause my eating is great) and don't bet yourself up about it! You got to enjoy eating every now and then! I get one cheat meal,anything I want complete with desert every friday.I still lost 28pds so far with ww!Im also about to scream because I think Im at a plateou and thinking about swithing to the core program! But Of Course........It's just a thought;-)!

And I big HELLO to Mary,Belinda,Cheryl and Nancy!
OK,gotta go workout!bbl!

Good morning!!

I'm with ya, Amelia. I hate working my back too for some reason. So booorrring........

I don't know if this would help with gaining/plateauing. Have you tried zig zagging your calories. I found that helps for me. I have very light days and some heavy days.....(ie - salami, lol) and I pretty much stay the same. Oh yeah, I'd like to lose a couple but don't we all.

So, I never worked out yesterday. I got home and looked around the house and realized that I better do some Cleanmax and then I never got to it. Oh well, unscheduled rest. I was in bed before 10:00 and I feel good today.

Hey to everybody else!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a good day!!

Nancy

Well,I got done with my workout...didn't take long!I ended up doing my back twice(did ph this morning)cause I didn't feel it the first time! Then did tri's and abbs on ph!

Nancy-At this point Im willing to try anything,zig-zaging points,no activiy points,changing up my workouts,eating more clean!

But at the present time(lol)Im doing my daily pts tartget which is 29,working each body part twice a week and doing cardio three times a week.I'm also not counting any activiy pts and if that doesn't work then off the next thing!-Sigh-. I also need to do Cleanmax ;-)!

Time to make my kiddies some breakfast(not to mention myself)so bbl!

Good Morning Ladies:

***Yawning*** as I sit here at my desk at work. It is so hard to get to bed early in the summer months. x( I did another new dvd this morning, Tracey Long Training (TLT) Endurance in Movement. This is a functional strength training dvd. I did not think I would like it at first, but, it was VERY challenging. She has you lifting wieghts while doing movements you would do in everyday life (like holding something and reaching for something else). This is nice for a week after heavy training, I think I will be able to alternate this with aerobic weight training workouts. Last night- after WW- I walked on the treadmill and did a new stretch dvd (Tamilee Webb's Total stretch for Beginners) I really liked the first stretch workout. I will do the second tonight.

Lori, Amelia and Nancy you all are up and at it early! I hope the rest of you day goes wonderfully. Thank you for your encouragment about my FOUR POUND x( x( x( weight gain (Okay, I am over it now)!
I am back on track.

Hello to all that come after me. Have a great day! BBL!!

Amelia, I have heard a few times that zig zagging your points will work as well. Ive never tried it though. I keep saying that I am going to count my points and I never do and I manage to stay the same. I was alittle worried that I would regain it after I went back to normal eating but I guess baby weight is a little different.

Nancy, you did the two things I need to do! I need to tidy up the house and get to bed early. I think I will go to bed early tonight! I should make a date with my bed at 10!

kim, sounds like you had a good workout today. I use to love early morning workouts but I would never give it my all like my workouts later in the day.

Well, my workout is all done and I did somethine a little different.

*Seg 1 CM
*BBW with a 60 lbs barbell, and 20 lbs handweights,
*KM Blast Challenge, incorp 3 min runs before each blast! Which gave me a 30 min run:)

I feel worked out and sweaty! Time to change a poopy diaper and hit the shower!

Lori:)

Good morning ladies,

I ended up not doing IMAX 3 yesterday! I only did Slow & Heavy Chest and Back and Abs yesterday!

So this morning I will do IMAX 3 or 2 ??? My DD wants to do Step with me! She is doing alot of stepping latley! And I also will do Slow & Heavy Tri and Bi and Abs today!

Kim you will looss those 4 pounds in no time!

Yesterday I bought:
7 Bras 19.99-24.99 ea.,
2 sports bras 19.99 $ ea.,
3 T- shirts 12.99 $ ea.,
5 panties 5.99 $ ea.( Body by VS)
3 panties 5.99 $ ea. (Angel Secret Embrace)
1 lip stick 3.75 $,
1 Heavenly gift set 19.9 $.

that' it!!! Everything was 50 % off! LOL!

Have a great day and workout ladies!
Beinda

Hi ladies,

just a quick check in! I am done with Slow and Heavy Tri/Bi and Abs!
I still have to do my cardio! I am still waiting for my DD to came home:( :D If she doesn't show up by 2 p.m. I'll do IMAX without her}( }( }( }(

Lori great workout this morning! Looks like you really enjoy your rotation! Good for you!

Amelia hope you enjoyed your workout this morning as well?

Hi to Kim, Nancy,Cheryl and Mary (where are you???)!

Have a great day! BBL!
Belinda

Hi, everyone -

Wow, Belinda, what a fun set of shopping finds! I am so jealous! Very good deals.
I was thinking like you this morning with your bi/tri's and abs -

I did GS Tri's and Chest, everything but the final sets of kickbacks (ran out of time). Felt good. I slept in a bit, so it was that or a rest day and the GS won out }(

Lori, I went ahead and listed my P90X on eBay and sold it within an hour on "buy it now" for $115 plus $15 shipping. Hurray! I can ship for free from my office, so I made $124 after the eBay and PayPal fees - $24 more than I paid for it on the YaYa swap. So I'm happy.

Bought two blouses online with the new-found money - one from Spiegal and one from Amazon }( }( }(

Nancy, I actually like working back - I tend to carry my extra fluff on the back and abs, so I like anything I can do to tone those areas.

Ameila, Kim, I hope you are both having wonderful days.
Have a good one!

Cheryl :7

Hey Girls,
Im not feeling anything from my workout this morning,i was hoping I would feel it in the back and Tri's! Oh well,I need to do lowerbody tommorrow,but thinking about doing lowerbody and chest,biceps,and shoulders so I can go ahead and get them over with for the week }(! I like my saturdays and sundays to be restfull.(Or light walking!)

I just purchased a Yoga tape on ebay called Yoga conditioning for weight loss w/Suzanne Deason. Thought I'd try something new;-)!

Cheryl-^^^5's on the ebay sell! Im addicted to ebay at the present time,LOL!

About the zig-zagging thing,How much of a zig zag are we talking about? Like 5/8pts or more/less! Maybe ill try that next week! I'll find the right comonation one day to get this last 40 pds off(or more)!

Nancy,Lori,Kim,Belinda and M~A~R~Y(miss MIA;-)) Hope you guys have a LOVELY evening!

Hi girls!

I am finally done with IMAX 2! My DD liked IMAX 2!! I still have Total Body Stretching 2 to do:D

Cheryl, that is really great that you sold P90X on eBay and got even more money for it! Why didn't you like it??

My DH just got home, so I better get off! See you guys in the morning!

Mary where are you?????????? I miss you!

Amelia have you looked in Ross for Yoga DVD's??

Have a great evening!
Belinda:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.