*** Weight Watchers Tuesday ***

Alright, Im back.

How is everyone? I skimmed through the post yesterday but I didn't post last night b/c I didn't think anyone would read it.

I had a good weekend. Very relaxing but I probably ate to much. Not at my meals but my mom always has her freezer full of cookies and I kept going to the freezer for a treat or to the cupboard for a handful of chips. I decided not to weigh for a couple of days b/c I feel very bloated. We also had a pretty salty dinner last night and I was drinking tons of water and not using the washroom so I have a feeling that I may be retaining fluid.

Well, the damage wasn't to bad. I have to pay $400 for a new part for that guys truck but the damage to our truck was a little more then DH thought. Prehaps it will teach me to look the next time....and it should teach him not to have bars comming out from the front of your truck!

I think I am going to do a run today...a nice long one! I was going to go for a run last night with my running partner but the rain wouldn't let up. Our weather as been awful...very depressing! Yesterday I did a KM premix...the bootcamp one. Ive never done that premix before either...geez, all of these dvd's have other workouts I have never done.

Alright, i will be back later, Have a good day!
Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies!

How's everybody doing today? I went to bed hungry last night,just kept drinking water until i was full(and on cup of diet cocoa). I've got body fusion planned for the day,plus lower body add on. I enjoyed my rest day yesterday,was nice to just rest! although I did steam clean my DD's carpet in her room!

Lori,glad to see ya,sorry to hear about your depressing wheather! Our wheather is dry and the air quality is getting worse. Good news on the damage on the truck,not too bad! Enjoy your run!

well need to go start the day,Hi to everybody,bbl!

Good morning ladies!

Workout for today is SJP/ Step Blast" Weights and Step" premix 61 min.

Lori glad you back:) What is going on with you Truck? Did I miss sonething? Enjoy your run!

Amelia way did you go to bed hungry?? I had a piece German cake last night:* I am glad you had a nice rest day yesterday!

Have a great workout and day everybody!
Belinda

Belinda,Great workout planned. And German Cake sounds delish:9,I had some ben and jerrys fudge brownie icecream last friday,nothing like icecream on cheat day!I went to bed hungry because I didn't workout yesturday and had my pts limit after supper x(!

Im done with my workout,did body fusion and decided to do upper/lower tommorrow. then thursday will be a rest day(the day before i weigh inn;-))

I just made an appoitment w/doc(a new doc,heard good things about) about my left knee,its starting to hurt agian and boy did it sound like popcorn popping in here this morning! Yikes! Really gets on my nerves!

bbl!

Belinda, I posted what happened to the truck a couple of days ago but I don't think it got read. Thats why I don't post in the evening LOL

I just finished a 7 mile run and abs. Now its off to the shower.

Lori:)

Lori I do read all the posts! Put since Monday it has been exremly busy here! I can't even remember if I did BM2 premix last week, so I did it yesterday:+ The beginnig of this month I posted my mesurements and nobody complimented me on it? Somtimes I think we are to busy to answer everyones posts! I am on the phone with my mom everyday! I can't wait to see my phone bill???? Hope you and your truck are fine! Great job on your 7 mile run today!!

Amelia go eat something! WW points aren't enough for me! Cathe's workouts are to tough! Since I eat more I loss more! Funny??
How many day's do you work out? Enjoy your rest day!

Cheryl how are you doing on your 6 pounds this month? I have 2 more pounds to go!

Nancy how are you?

Have a great workout!
Belinda

Belinda-I workout four days cardio and three days upper lower body! Today was body fusion and according to the boints booster slider i've earned three pts(moderate intensity excersice,Or is body fusion high intensity level?)If i was to go by the high intensity level I would earn eight pts,what do you think? Should I eat 8or3pts,LOL!

Lori-^^^5's on the seven mile run!I do remember reading your post about your truck,you back into another truck right,Im just glad nobody was hurt;-)!

Mary,Nancy,Kim How you guys doing today?

Good afternoon ladies,

I finished my SJP? Step Blast"Weights and Step" premix 61 min.

Amelia eat the 8 points! You can check on Cathe's website about the intensity form BF!

Lori I am glad nobady was hurt!
O
ff to the shower! BBL!
Belinda}(

Hey Everybody!!

I'm giving a quick check-in before I head home. I have to take my Mom to the doctor and THEN home. Today is upper body and haven't decided what to do. No walk in the park for me tonight....oh, well. Mom comes first!!!!

I'll check back in later. Hi to everyone!!! Is anybody in this check-in going on the roadtrip? Just curious....it's getting closer.

Have a great day!!!!!

Nancy

Nancy are you going to the RT? My DD and I are going !! Cheryl is going ,too!80 more days !!Hope your mom is o.k.!

Belinda

No, no road trip for me!!! x( I considered it for a while but I'm already doing a ton of vacations this summer and I didn't feel right about one more. PLUS, I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to keep up with everyone that's going and I'd feel foolish. But, had I gone, my DD was going with me too!!!! It's only about an hour from where I live but..............maybe next year.

Okay, running up to exercise....finally. Have a good night!!!

Nancy

Hi, everyone!

Belinda, only 2 more pounds to go??? I'm sad to say I lost 1 and I think I gained it back, so I STILL have at least 6 to go. It's been a great new business month, and that's my only excuse. Workouts have been going great, though.

Lori, welcome home! Sounds like you enjoyed the weekend a lot, but not too much. Glad you're back in the saddle. I hope the run went well. Good news (sort of) on the truck. It could have been worse.

Amelia, sounds like you're doing so well.

Nancy, you could drive up to see us at the Road Trip. It would be fun. Food for thought ;-)

I did GS Legs this morning. I'm feeling it already. I am starting to really appreciate this one - doesn't hold nearly the dread factor it once did.

Have a great night, everyone!!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.