*** Weight Watchers Tuesday***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gnag,

Just starting the thread and then I have to get DD breakfast, Ill be back in a sec:)
Lori:)

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Im gonna lose my mind at this computer today! It keeps kicking me off line and I lose everything that I write. This time I will copy it so I can just paste it again.

So...I cancelled my subscription to WW's online on sat and when I checked yesterday my CC had been charged for the following month. I contacted them and they said b/c I cancelled after my renewal date I wasn't qualified for a refund. I didn't realize it was after my renweal date but now my concern is, will they let me use to site or are they going to cancel me and keep my money? I had the same problem with ediets. They kept charging my CC but wouldn't let me log into the site and then they wouldn't respon to me either. Thats the worst thing about doing stuff online, you can't face anyone and they can ignore you if they wish. As of now, I can still log into WW's so I am hoping that they are keeping my account open until the next month is up.

Anyway, I didn't get a run in last night. I was just to lazy by the time I put the baby to bed and cleaned the house. I am suppose to do Imax 2 today but I may do a long run instead. I have playgroup here today and if its nice after that I am going for a walk with a friend. Its suppose to be warm out but rain. I seriously don't know whats up with this weather. I don't think we have seen the sun in 2 weeks or more!

As you can tell, Im not having the best day so far and I have only been awake for one hour. Hopefully my day will get better. It will start with WW's contacting me and telling me that I could use the site for the next month. Oh....and it would help if I actually get to post this, this time.Almost forgot to copy it.

Lori:)

:)Morning Fellow WWer's:)

Lori-Im sorry to hear about your bad day so far,also sorry to hear about the WW online agravationx(! Hope your day gets better:7!

I woke up w/allergies and my asmtha is acting upx( ,something must be blooming! Guess I'll have to go get my nose spray stuff today(can't remember the name of it,something Rhino)

I had to stop myself from weighing this morning,I feel like i've lost a couple of pounds,gotta wait until friday! I'll also measure too!I'll let you guys know what the results are!

Have a great day......I'll BBL:D!

good morning chiquita bananas...well i must have done something to my neck yesterday because it was acting up so i did no workouts. i herniated my c5-6 when i was giving birth to my 1st and now i have a "delicate" neck. i went to the dr. and he gave me something for the pain and i feel better today:) i am going to play it safe and take a nice long walk and clean my house and do laundry and ...p.s. my little guy is a 30lb. moose so lifting him is a bit of a challenge:)
so i need an opinion...would you have blues clues or elmo at the 1st b-day. i dont want to scare the baby but he is a tough cookie?

lori:i feel your pain...sometimes i want to throw the computer out the window. and when i cancelled my subscription w/ ww, i cancelled 10 days before and i had access to the website until the last day.

amelia:i want to weigh in today too...everytime i walk past the bathroom i say "must keep moving". i am sorry about the allergies my little guy is sneezing quite a bit too.

well off to clean...good mornin' to the rest of the ladies...cheryl. belinda, nancy , kim and welcome back marcia i was wondering where you were, i hope you are feeling better:) :) :)

p.s. i must confess...i had 1/2 of a 1/2 of a mint chocolate chip happy ending friendlys sundae with whip cream, hot fudge, nuts and a cherry...whew!!!boy do ifeel better:9

Goodmorning girls!

Lori - I feel your pain with computer worries. Every time I order or do anything on line I cringe. It's scary putting your info out in cyberspace and then having very little control over it.

Amelia - You have to see the kids at my school and the way they are suffering with allergies. My car is covered with green "stuff" the last few days. I hope you feel better.

Mary - I've been eating really bad too cut also enjoying myself. It does make you feel so good, doesn't it? I had two DELICIOUS rolls WITH BUTTER last night for dinner. I did order a steamed lobster versus everyone else ordering something cheesy or creamy, but still!!! I have no control!!!! (I did feel good though!!)

I did Leaner Legs yesterday before I went out. Why does this workout give me such DOMS? I love that workout - short, hard, and hopefully, effective.

Have a good day!!!

Nancy

Good Morning Ladies,

I now that I have been MIA. Just very busy with work and since it is relatively nice out and I am just trying to catch the sunshine. I hope everyone has been doing well. :)

Nancy, sounds like you are doing good getting those workouts in- keep up the good work! I have Leaner Legs- part of CTX?? I have not done that, I will have to try it soon.

Mary, I vote for Elmo for the B-day party. Don't worry about the sundae... we all need to indulge sometimes.

Amelia, you mean Rhinocort. I have been using that and Allegra and an allergy eye drop. This year is the worst ever ofr allergies.

Lori, I hope your day goes better!:)

Everyone who follows have a great day and great workout. I will try to check back in later.

I did The Best of Step Reebok this morning. I had not done that tape in years. Not a difficult workout but my tush definitely feels it after Push Pull and a one hour power walk yesterday!

BBL!!

Good morning ladies,

I am up since 3:30 a.m. The weather here in El Paso is really grazy,
last Thurday a tornado sweept through post! I thought I was safe here?? This morning we had hail. The ice woke us up! Now it is ranning like grazy. I hope we don't get floated like August last year! I think I will take a nap this afternoon!

I will do Kick Max "Cardio Leg Sculp" premix and Core Max "Balanced Core".

Amelia hope you feel better! I have dust allergies!

Lori I feel your pain too! Happend to me lately alot!

Mary and Nancy I also have been eating badley! I had a piece of cake yesterday:9 I feelt good!

Enjoy your workout and day!
Belinda

Oooooh, Lori, I am so sorry for your computer woes and your WW mess up. I'm glad you cancelled, though. I am doing so much better with SparkPeople at this point. I hope your day gets better.

Mary, sorry about the sore neck!! And I can relate with the sundae sneak. I had some ice cream with granola on top on Sunday... the granola made it healthy, right??x(

Have a great morning, everyone!

I did 30 min. IMAX 3 cardio only premix followed by PUB. LOVE that PUB.

Cheryl

Mary hope your sore neck gets better! I get a sore neck quit often! Put lots of heat Heating pad, creams) on it!

Kim great job on your workout this morning!

Nancy great job on Leaner Legs yesterday! What are your plans for today?

Off to my workout! I have no energy today!
Belinda

Hi ladies,

looks like another slow day here:D I'm done with Kick Max ! Core Max I have to do tonight, I have an app. in the afteroon.

Have a great one!
Belinda

Hey Gals,

Baby group just left and it was a nice chat. To bad its raining out though b/c I wanted to go for walk after;( Oh well.

Amelia, my DH as allergies this time of the year and it drives him crazy. Hope you feel better soon!!!

Mary, did you have to describe the sundae to me? That was just mean!!!!:) Sounded so good:9

Nancy, there is a reason why leaner legs is called meaner legs. It feels good to know you worked out hard though,hey?

Kim, we noticed that you were MIA. As long as you didn't ditch us altogether and the program to.

Belinda,I can't beleive you live in El Paso. Seems like we are worlds away..I bet its a little more humid there then what it is here.

Cheryl, sounds like you had a good workout.I love PUB to. Well I started using Sparkpeople yesterday but when I realized I had paid for another month at WW's I went back...like you would right? LOL

Well,I did a 6 mile run today and Kari Andersons abs. DH as to go back to work tonight so we are having a early dinner and I don't know what I will do after that.Im sure something will come up.

Catch ya later!
Lori
:)

ok i could not resist a light jog and i think i may pay for it later:) some women have to sneak clothing that they purchase or shoes that they buy but i have to sneak in workouts. my dh is like the police..i waited until he left and then i jumped on the tm. i know he is worried but i have an addiction and personally i think it could be worse;) i am so frustrated because i need to find a limo for late june because my friends and i are going to manhattan to see a show and they are all booked because of prom season. i have literally started at the letter a and i am working my way through...aarrgg!!

lori :i am so sorry, even when i read my own post i want to eat that sundae all over again:9

i am heading out to get a facial in a few minutes and boy do i need it!!!i am trying to work the mothers day angle for the whole week
i will be back later:) :)

almost forgot...
nancy: i LOVE buttered rolls maybe even more than sweets!!! i have to remove them from the table because i cant resist

kim:i totally forgot about my reebok workout. i like them because the are easy to follow but very effective

belinda:what crazy weather you are having... my dh and i used to go to the beach and watch the storms roll in(before kids)

cheryl:i really enjoy pub .. i also like leaner legs for lower body. i think they are both very effective
:)

Hey everybody

My allergies got better as the day went on,still gonna pick up that Rhinocort(thanks Kim;-)BTW,glad to hear from you:))

Belinda~Mary~Nancy~Cheryl~I must confess,I had a handful(o.k two;-)) of doritos last nightX(! And the sundae sounds so yummy!(both of them)

Lori-Great job on your run,boy your like the energizer bunny,you just keep going! Awesome:)!

Mary-Im sorry your neck is soar,glad to hear your doc gave you something for the pain! I vote elmo too!

Nancy-My workout saturday had me soar for three days,major doms! I just don't get it and the first time I did the same workout...no doms,weird! I've heard Leaner legs is killer! I did jari loves slim and lean saturday.

Well my Dh just got home so I'll check back later! Hope I didn't forget anybody!

Hi gals,

Lori El Paso is a try air! It has been really grazy here lately! It mostly sunny here! X-mas we wore shorts and t-shirts! The sommers are way to hot for me!

Amelia and Mary good job on your workout!

Hi to Cheryl, Kim, Marcia and Nancy!

Talk to you ladies tomorrow!

Have a great evening!

Belinda

Hey girls!!!

Late night checker again!!!

I did abs and then Slow & Heavy Bi's and Tri's and forgot that it ended with an ab routine so I did abs again! Good workout!! I hope my arms are screaming tomorrow. I haven't touched this one in a long time. I'll try to do S & H for the next couple of weeks. I'm really bad at following a rotation.

Yeah, Mary....I love buttered rolls probably more than anything else edible. I can't resist and I don't ask them to remove them, unfortunately.

Amelia - I have Jari Love's too but don't pick them up too often. I do think that I get more DOMS with endurance-type workouts.

Lori - Will the weather turn more spring-like for you soon? Does it actually ever get very warm in the summer. Is having a backyard pool almost out of the question because the water would never warm up enough? I know...dumb questions. Glad you enjoyed your baby group.

Okay, have a good night! "See" ya tomorrow!

Nancy :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.