*** Weight Watchers Tuesday***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Watchers of Weight:)

Got some good news:) Scale was down 131.1 lbs...thats the lowest yet:) I have a feeling that I will see 129 this week:) Or atleast I hope.
DS slept well again last night. He went to bed at 9:30, I went to bed at 10:30 and he woke at 3:15 and 7:30:) Of course I ended up waking before 3:30 b/c I was full and I needed to feed him or pump...I went back to sleep and suffered it out.

My chest is very sore from yesterdays workout, I knew it would be.Today is just a run and abs. In my rotation it was suppose to be #2 on the HC Extreme dvd but I did LM yesterday so I will run today.

Hope everyone as a good day!
Lori:)

Good norning ladies,

my workout for today is Drill Max Cardio +All Upper Bdoy Premix!

Lori great job on the scale! Have fun with your run!

Hope everyone having a great workout and day!
Belinda

Wow, where is everyone today?:eek: I think this is a dying thread.

Anyhoo...I have my wokrout done for today. I did a 5 mile run/300 walking lunges with 12 lbs dumbbells and abs.

Belinda, have fun with your workout. It sounds like a good one!

Hi ladies,

Wher is everone today??? Hope you ladies having fun working out!

Lori great job on your 5 mil. run and 300 lunges! WTG!

I just finished my workout! I did Drill Max " Cardio & All Upper Body" premix . I was sweating like grazy!

Off to take a shower and get same lunch! BBL!
Belinda

Lori - 300 lunges??? How do you to it? My legs would be crying a river and I'd be slipping all over the place, lol!!!

My plan is another Power Walk and then upper body. I like splitting things up which is why I can't wait for Cathe's next series. A four-day split is right up my alley.

I've been doing good with points (except for some slip-ups over the weekend) and I can't wait until I weigh in tomorrow evening. I wish I could go weigh in in the AM, when I'm my thinnest. Oh well,....

Okay, I'll check back in later. We can't let this thread die. I need someone to count points with!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy
;)

Nancy have fun with your Power Walk and upper body today!

Hi to Mary, Amelia,Cheryl Kim and Marcia!

Have a great afternoon!
Belinda

Hi, everyone -

Bad news on the weigh in front. I found Lori's lost pounds. I am officially embarking on a May Challenge to finally shed the last 6 pounds for good!!!

Scale was at 125.6 this morning. I have officially gained a pound a week for the past 4 weeks of my wonderful new business. That trend has to stop right here!!!

Have a great night, everyone -
Cheryl

Oh Cheryl! I feel your pain but at the same time I would love to be 125....LOL I guess being happy with your new job as its downfalls!

Nancy, I did 3 sets of 100 lunges. I wouldn't have been able to do 300 straight lunges...that would have been pretty tough.

Chat with you guys in the morning.

Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone had good workouts today! I only got one of my walks in at work. Work is gettting stressful. I see I am going to have to be assertive and take time for me and both my walks and my morning workout at home.

Lori- I have been meaining to tell you I like your screen name. I am too young to remember the Gidget originals but I caught some reruns at some point in my childhood and thought she (Sally Field) was very cool. I am glad to hear that you are losing weight!!! ^^^5!! ;-)

Belinda- Wow!!:eek: Your workout schedule gives me some serious DOMS!:p

Cheryl- I am sorry to hear that you have gained. I must say that your approach in catching it quickly and your resolve to nip it in the bud is inspiring.

I went to WW tonight and weighed in... **drum roll*** I lost 2.4 pounds this week! I am very glad about that b/c I also received my 10 pound ribbon which is going on my frige.

Hello to all that come after me. Everyone have a fabulous night!

Hi Ladies,

Cheryl you sure it isn't water weight? I gained last few days and today I weight myself and was down again! I think you loss the last few pounds in no time:D I still take you up on the 6 pounds this month}( }(

Kim ^5 on your weight loss! Keep up the good work! 2.4 pounds in one week! You go girl!

Lori I saw you pictures on the oben forum! You and your little one look great! You don't need to loose anymore weight! You look fantastic! ^5 girl!

Mary and Marcia were are you guys??

Today I started Cathe's May rotation! I did DM Cardio and upper body premix! This evening I did PS Back and Biceps and Abs!
I am very tired! Put feel good! I need to loose 6 pounds!

Hope everyone have a great night, talk to you tomorrow!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.