*** Weight Watchers Tues ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone:)

Looks like I am the first one up AGAIN! DS usually wakes around 7 but he decided to wake at 6:20 today..no wonder I am always the first one here:) When I woke the sun was shining but it is calling for rain today:-( so we may not get outside.
One good thing about DS waking early, is he will go for his nap earlier and I will get my workout done. Today its suppose to be RS and abs. Im not sure if I will do RS or not although it is a fun workout.

Hope everyone as a good day!!!
Lori:)

Good Morning Everybody!

How is everybody today! I didn't sleep very well last night,just kept tossing and turningx( ,Im going to do LIC...sometime today. Im still soar from my Walk/jog on sunday,I can't believe it! I've also got major Chest/shoulder DOMS from Yesterdays UB Workout too,Im soar everywhere lol!

~Lori~It hasn't rained here in about three(or four,i forget) weeks,Im ready to run outside and do a rain dance,LOL! My DS has figured out how to get out of his bed,so until my DH figures out something...I'm not comfortable working out in the morning anymore. Hows the Rotation Going?

I big HELLO to ~Mary~~Cheryl~~Nancy And Belinda!

bbl.

GOOD MORNIN' LADIES.. what a day yesterday, ds has a double ear infection and as of yesterday still had a fever. i took him back to the dr. and they put him on antibiotics. it is hard to put him down so i am typing very fast. i will be back during nap time:)

Lori, Amelia, what fun workouts! RS and LIC... too of my favorites for fun factor.

Mary I am so sorry DS is having such a terrible time. Hugs to you today!

I did Firm It Up from BeachBody from the hotel PC today and am finishing up with Ab Ripper X. Sad replacements for my beloved GS Legs ... but it's all I can do with no weights.

I ate crystal clean today even from the road. Will do the same today :)

Have a great Tuesday, gals!
Cheryl

Cheryl~High fives to crystal clean eating,its hard for me to eat crystal clean(or clean at all for that matter}( ) I did LIC for the first time today and I must say I LOVED IT,Did have some problems with some of the steps but all in all had a blast,and poured sweat! Great Job on your workouts...GS Legs is another one on my 'christmas wish list'(Im starting it early this year,LOL)

((((Mary))))Hugs to you with a sick little guy,sorry to hear...Ear aches are the worst. I hope He gets to feeling better.

Well guys Im done with my workout for this am,but i've got a run/walk on my radar for tonight(if Iam not to tired). Im SO Glad summer break is almost here for school,i need a break.BTW made a 100 on my test last night,the girl next to me was trying to look at my paper so I rested my head on my hand and blocked her view}( ....IF shes not going to study,thats her problem.....bbl

Amelia, my legs are always sore when I run outside for the first time...(in early Spring that is) Its a great leg workout. Did you do any hills? I am loving the rotation...no results yet of course, but lots of variety. I think if someone other then Cathe came up with this rotation people would have thought they were nuts and would have gave the whole "becareful you don't kill yourself" speech! LOL

Cheryl, good job on the eating yesterday. There is a chocolate cake in my fridge from Sun and we got to know each other really well yesterday...LOL I really only want it for the icing!:9 I thought about you today when I knew RS was on tap b/c I know you love that one. Its the first time I have done it since before I was preggo so although I caught on quickly, I couldn't let my mind wander. I had to pay attention b/c I would have gotten fooled up. Good workout though.

Mary, sorry to hear the little one is sick...so not fun! I hope he is feeling better soon.

So no one lost any weight last week?;( To bad...
I have to start drinking more water to see if I can make more milk..hahaha I've already had 64 oz and its only 11:30

I just finished RS, and PH abs. Off to the shower!!!

Lori:)

~Lori~Yes,I went up one hill,it wasn't to bad ,I was real proud of myself. When I weighed last friday I was down a pound.But TTOTM was sunday so now Im up three! I hope by this friday its all done,I would really like to know if I've lost since last friday.

I said goodnight to my DH last night(I always go to bed before him)and went to give him a hug and he said "Wow babe,look at the guns you got" Of course refering to my biceps,I don't think they should be considered "guns" yet but Im liking them just the same. Any hoot,it made me smile.

bbl.

a BIG hello to the ladies...i have managed toset the boys up with a movie before nap time and tonight i am heading out with a girlfriend for dinner:) so i have chnaged up my workouts a bit based on an article i read in i believe was shape. they say that breaking up an hour long routine into 2 30 minute circuits throughout the day helped people burn more calories. on average 14lbs vs. 20 lbs. now i am sure that eventually you would hit a plateu but i need to change things up because i am stuck:) i will keep you guys posted!

lori:i am sure you are reading this post and either drinking water or on the way to the potty:) :) :) 64 oz. already...no water retention for you!!!

amelia:i LOVE that your hubby noticed your guns. you rock!!!

nancy , belinda, and cheryl enjoy your day and cheryl that is great about your clean eating i too have had some great eating days under my belt!!

Hi Ladies!! I just wanted to pop in and say hello! Glad to see you all are still working out so hard. Me too- except this morning. I lost power at about 3:30 this morning. Still not on- I am at work. I hope it will be on by the time I leave in about 40 minutes.

I miss you all. I just felt really bad that my schedule was not allowing me to post regularly.

Everyone keep up the wonderful work!

~~Hey Kim~~don't worry about not posting everyday,just post when you can! I don't always have time to post on the weekendsx( Im so glad to hear from you though:) Were you working out at 3:30 this morning? You must work at night! Im sending you some amazing amelia energy vibes! Hang in there...and with us we missed you too!

~~Mary~~keep us posted with your new changes,Have fun with your friend at dinner,what are you guys having?

well my kids are on the roll agian,lol gotta go!

a-m-e-l-i-a..we are going italian, my dh just took both boys out and i am going to take my time and get dressed. i will try and post tonight or i will see ya in the morning:)

~Mary~Italian:9 :9 :D ummmm.... sounds delish!My favorite is speghetti(sp) and garlic bread with salad. I hope you have good'o time;-) I'll see ya bright and early!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.