*** Weight Watchers Thursday ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls:)

How is everyone? I was so tired last night when I went to bed...I think I died for a little while. At 5:30 I heard DS whining and when I got up he had already been awake since 4:30 (according to DH) I don't know why he changed him and got him dressed for the day...anyway, I fed him at 5:30 and he went back to sleep again and so did I:)

I was so tired yesterday b/c I never stopped! I did LL and a 4.5 mile run in the morning. Then I left here at 1:45, walked uptown to my inlaws work, then walked over to my old job, then to DH's work, then to my friends house and then home! I didn't get home until 5:00. Then I cooked dinner and my friend called to see if i wanted to go for ANOTHER walk...and I did:eek: :eek: Anyway...I was good and sleepy last night! I also had a piece of cake with dinner b/c I didn't think it was going to be stored anywhere...LOL

Today is my rest day but I will be walking to playgroup and I may walk to BURPS after lunch to get DS weighed and my friend wanted to know if we wanted to walk again tonight when she got off of work.

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Good Morning Everybody!

Lori-Im exausted just reading what you did yesterday,LOL! Enjoy your rest day! I went to shcool last night and got there a little early,I found myself starring into the vending machine looking at all the candy bars,cupcakes,chips......but ended up buying some gum x( and flavored water! Got one more day,then i can have my cheat meal! Can't hardly wait :7!

Today is my rest day! I'm still soar from yesterdays workout,LIC and lowerbody! I hope the scale is kind to me tommorrow,i've been really good this week with eating and workouts!

I hope everybody has a lovely day! Maybe there will be some rain today,GA is in a drought!

Hey everybody!!!

I called in sick today and am having a "girls" night at my house tonight. I cooked up an easy dinner menu and a bunch of wine and voila!!!! My husband is away for the week and this seemed like the perfect time. Plus, it's a perfect day weather-wise so we'll be enjoying the yard.

I just did a quick Leaner Legs and am feeling accomplished! I don't normally get to workout so early in the day! This is like a cardio workout for me as it gets my heartrate up more than I'm used to.

Amelia - Good job on avoiding the evils of the vending machine. I still haven't done LIC. I guess everybody already knows that I avoid cardio at all costs!!! A good "walk in the park" is about all I can handle and that usually becomes a social event for me, lol.

Lori - I agree with Amelia. Your workouts are amazing. I guess that explains why you already dropped all of that baby weight. Way to go!!!!

Nancy

Hey guys,where is everybody?

Im being a slacker today,resting,talking on the phone,just ate a cheeseburger}( ya know,the usual;-)!

Hey Nancy-Enjoy your "girls" night,pass me a glass of wine while your at it,LOL! Good for you,taking a day for yourself! great job on your workout! I hate cardio too,im forced to do it at least four times a week!

Has anybody heard from Belinda?

Well my little guy has done a doodle so I'll be back later!

Hi, everyone!

Yes, Lori, great workout today.

Nancy, what fun having the girl's night. I like the sounds of that a lot.

Amelia, glad the LIC/lower body combo made you sore. I was going to try that one this morning and only made it through 20 minutes. Still lightheaded from lack of sleep from my trip. Oh well.

So glad tomorrow is Friday! Have a good one everyone!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.