*** Weight Watchers Thursday***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies:)

DS has me up bright and early again. He slept well, ( I was uncertain b/c of his shots) but b/c he went to bed at 8...he was up at 6:30:-( Beggers can't be choosers right? Im lucky to be getting 5-6 hours of straight sleep.

Today its just a run for me and I think I am gonna go to baby group so I better get started. Although I could do my run this afternoon but I would like to get it out of the way.I am also going to do Kari Andersons abs. I forgot I had that one and just found it yesterday, its pretty tough.

Cherly, 1200 cals? Were you hungry? When I use to count cals I found that I could eat a lot for 120 cals if you made the right choices. I guess WW's works the same. I could either have one cookie (3 points) or a yogurt,apple and orange...see samething:) :) Glad to hear you are back on track!

Nancy, don't worry about the scale stalling. I use to lose nothing one week and four pounds he next. It was weird how it happened but most weeks were like that. It was almost like my body was holding on to the fat and then it decided to let it go.

Belinda, I hate it when I work out and and it felt like I didn't. It always feels like I wasted my time. And the same goes for when I buy new workout videos that aren't by Cathe. It takes a couple of times to learn them and it always feels like I wasted my hour. Thats why I always buy Cathe workouts...cause everything is familiar:)

Alrighty, good morning to everyone else. I hope everyone as a good day and I will be back later.
Lori :)

Hey Girls,

My workout is done:) I did a 5 mile run and abs so I guess I am going to baby group after all.
Ill check in when I get home!:)
Lori:)

happy thursday everyone:) :) :) thank you all so much for you encouraging words yesterday, i know that it will get a bit easier but i will miss her everyday. i went to bestbuy a bought my new dvd player...well it was the WRONG one(insert whining)i practically had to beg my hubby on bended knee to hook it up and when he did it was the wrong one(back to the tm) i will go back this afternoon because i need variety with my workouts:) on a funny note...during my older sons nap yesterday i decided to check my video monitor to see what he was up to, i noticed that the room had a funny color to it and so i went in to check on him and i found him covered from head to toe with baby powder!!!!it was everywhere you could imagine...floors, carpet, walls, toys, car bed well you get the idea:) as soon as i opened the door i saw what he did and i ran down and got the video camera:) when i asked him why he did it he said "because i wanted to" got to love 3 year olds:)

lori:i am so happy for your almost full nights sleep. nightime feedings is the hardest part for me:)

cheryl:way to go!!1200 calories that is great

belinda:good morning what is on the agenda for today?

nancy:a beautiful day on tap:) :) :) what are you up to today

kim:how is your day going?

marcia:good morning!! have a great day

amelia:are you away?(i think you are:) :) )

i am off to laundry land and than some cleaning before workout!!
bbl

!!!!!:)GOOD MORNING LADIES....YEAH IM HOME:)!!!!

The trip was a blast got back late last night,I weighed this morning and didn't gain anything(so far;-))so Im real happy about that,I did walk everyday for about 45mins.! The Ocean is sooo beatiful,I wish I could live there! DH and I are already talking about retiring when the kids are all grown up down there!(tybee island)

Well I hope everybody had a good weekend and begining of the week!

Lori-Im so glad your getting the sleep now!Maybe it will continue for ya! and congrats on the scale!

Mary-LOL,at the baby powder play time;-)! And on another note, My DM lost her father(my grandpa) back in 89'and she still has trouble talking about him. Time is suppose to heal everything,but I don't think it can heal somehting like that,Maybe ease the pain a little! I always tell my mom to think of all the happy times! Im sending you a great big ol' hug.....take care!Im joining you with laundryx:)7!!!!

Well ladies,got to get back in the swing of things today,today is going to be body fusion and a walk in the afternoon!

Good moring ladies,

Todays workout is LIC "Cardio Blast Timesaver" primix and CM " complete Core "premix

Lori great job on your 5 mil.run! Have fun with your baby group!

Mary I remember when my son was that age:D They do silly things!LOL!
They grow so fast! Have fun with your workout and landry! I have a load in too!

Amelia I am glad you had fun on your vacation! Have fun with Body Fusion and your walk this afternoon!

Hi to Cheryl, Marcia and Kim!

Have a great day and workout!

Belinda

welcome back amelia:) :) :) hope you had a good time!!!we missed you.

belinda:) :) enjoy your workout, i like that premix too!!

lori:5 mile run..great job!!!

Hi girls!

I finished LIC Cardio Blast Timesaver! I have to do my abs this afternoon! My friend asked me to take her to the doctor again!
It is only 9:30a.m. and I am done with cardio! That is so nice!

I have good news I fit in my old capris again:D I have not worn them in 2 years! I am so happy! The scale is down another 3.5 pounds! Not sure how, because I do like to eat!

Thanks you Traci, Amy, Cheryl, Teddygirl, LoriS, Lori, Mary, Amelia, Marica, Nancy and Kim for all your help:D :D :D

Have a great workout and day everyone!:9 :* :p

Belinda

Hi, everyone - I'm alive - Lori, yes I was starving on 1200 cals.. didn't make it and had to have some Greek yogurt with granola for an evening snack for another 270 cal.

The good news: Down 1 pound this morning to 124.6. Hurray!

I was set to do B&G, but somehow BootCamp just jumped out of the box. Couldn't help myself. It was a good workout.

Cheryl

Hey everybody,boy its quiet around here today!

I took my DD to her kindergarden regristration today,its soo exciting! My little baby is finally growing up!

I did body fusion today,didn't get that walk inn though!

Cheryl-Congrats on the loss! ^^^5's to you!I love your new avatar pic!

Belinda-Yaaaah,Im so Happy for you and your Capri's,it's wonderful feeling! Congrats to you as well,3.5 what a great WI!!!

Mary-Thank you for your kind words,Its nice to be missed! Hugs!

Lori-I guess your little ones got you busy this evening! Great Job on your workout! All talk to ya tommorrow!

Hi to everybody else!Wheres everybody else AT??!!

Have a good night!

Hi Amelia,

great job on Body Fusion! Off course we missed you! I remember my DD kindergarden registraton, she felt so grown up! Your little baby is probably very excited going to school, that is what my DD called it:)

Have a great night!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.