*** Weight Watchers Thurs **

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gang:)

I can't beleive it! Did I tell you guys that I moved DS into his own room yesterday? I was so tired of asking DH to move his crib that I decided to do it myself and what do you know??? He slept through the night. I kept telling him that we were waking DS and he was waking us and that we would all get a better sleep seperated. I was right again:)

Im going to baby group shortly and I think I will workout in the afternoon. Not sure what I will do but we are going to a friends house for dinner so I really want to get a good workout in, cause chances are I will eat a little to much.

Cheryl, I didn't win P90X but thats o.k b/c my last bid was $110 and the shipping was $24.99 and on the beach body website it only cost $139 so I was only saving $4! LOL If I had a choice I would just buy it from the website b/c I would know exactly what I was getting and that it had never been used before.

Anyway...off to start my day! Hope everyone as a good one!

LOri

Good Morning Lori and all The WWer bunch!

Lori-How many days a week to you workout? And Im sure its a Breath of relief for you when your DS got settled in his own room! Men would save so much time if they would just listen to us in the first place,lol! I saved 16$ by buying LIC on ebay,but I still haven't recieved it yet,it just got shippped today!(I just hope it arrives in one pc :+,and as described)

Today is a rest day and Im looking forward to it! Although it has crossed my mind to walk today,heck after being home with two kids,Im ready to walk in the evening!

I can't believe its thursday already,the week sure went by fast! Hows everybody doing so far,what workouts are planned?

good mornin ladies:) i hope everyone is having a great day so far.i am feeling better and am ready to jump into...something, i just have not figured it out yet:) today is shaping up beautifully in the weather department so add on walking is going to happen. well little floyd(my dog)is getting better, he is doing his business is our designated area and he is begining to like his crate. well off to breakfast:)

lori:) :) :) great news !!i slept all ton better when i put the kids in their bedroom. i felt like everytime the would make a peep i was jumping up

amelia:) :) :) rest day...is that possible

belinda, cherly, nancy, and miss kim:) :) :) how is everyone this great day!!! what workouts are on the agenda???

Good Morning Mary,Glad to hear your feeling better! "Floyd" Such a cute name! How did you come up with it? Our lab/mix Cassie got her name because she reminded me so much of Lassie,LOL! Big baby,and likes to talk(bark),when I talk to her...and smart too!

Oh........I love dogs. All dogs. Even the talk of dogs. Our dog is named Sammy. He's 14 years old now and in PRETTY good shape but I know our time with him is nearing the end. He's a Yorkshire Terrier who became too big to show for his breeder. (He's more like a medium sized dog) So...we got him when he was 6 months old and he's one of the best things that happened to us!!!!!

Oh, and my eating's been good, la la la. Okay, back to work.

Have a great day!!!

Nancy

Hi Gals,

Amelia, I usually workout atleast 6 days a week. Sometimes 7 but I have a feeling that today is going to be my rest day}( There is no way I am going to fit a workout in before dinner and Im not sure I will have the energy after dinner either.

Mary, glad to hear the dos is settling in. I remember those days!

Nancy, I use to love all kinds of animals and I still do love dogs but they are soooooooooo much work! But I guess anything worth while is:) Im don't know if we will have anymore dogs after these 2 are gone but there is a sense of security with them around.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good day. I will check back later

Lori:)

Nancy-Sammy sounds like my romeo,cocker spaniel I lost about two years ago this fall,he was twelve when he passed.I was broken hearted! I also knew his day was coming! I'am definatly not a cat person,I got attacked by one once and haven't cared for them since(Although a mother and kittens have taken up residency under my porch,and my DH fed them, And now they won't leave x(! Is Sammy the Only dog you have? Im staying away from the kitchen today and cleaning my house(staying busy basically)

Lori-enjoy your rest day...your deserve it!

Belinda-Hope everything is going well!

Cheryl-Hows your day going?

Kim-Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi, everyone!

Yayy, I'm back!! Was exhausted from the trip to Portland and slept in, so I only got in 40 minutes of Muscle Max today. And it's invoice day for the agency.

Nancy, Belinda, hope you're having wonderful days!!

Lori, enjoy that rest day! What great news about DS sleeping in his own room. I'm tempted to sell you my copy of P90X since I've barely touched it and paid only $100 including shipping... tempting, tempting... the only workout I've really resonated with is Ab Ripper X and I could probably buy that one on its own. Food for thought.

Anyway, happy THursday everyone!

Cheryl

Hi Ladies,

I am feeling like a failure with checking in with this group. I am trying to do too many things at once. With that said. I do not feel comfortable just popping in here and there... so I will bow out. I will still lurk to see how you all are doing when I have a chance. This is the first time I have come to the site since MONDAY!!! And look at what time I am checking in!!! I really need to get to bed now. Well gotta finish watching the Piston and Cav- Go Pistons!!! Deeee-troit Basket-ball!!!!!

Sorry that my circumstances changed and I did not get to know you lovely ladies better.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.