*** Weight Watchers TGIF ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:) :)

What does everyone have on the agenda for this weekend? There isn't alot going on here but I do have a friends party tonight. Just a girls night, which should be fun....but ya know what its like. Not really in the mood to drink much so I will just watch everyone else drink:)

Today Imax and walking lunges is on the schedule but the sun is shining and I am kinda tempted to run outside. The only thing is, Ive never ran with the stroller before so I am not sure what thats gonna be like. I think I will find it strange without my arms moving.Its kind of a good plan b/c I can call my friend who as my workout videos I need back and ask her if she wants to go for run:) That way I don't have to spend all morning on the phone with her (she likes to talk:eek: )

Anyway, I will check back later!!!
Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies,

I just wanted to say hello. I have to catch up on yesterday's post later this weekend. Tonight I plan to do another new dvd/ preview it. LOL!! I have too many! I never thought I would say that. Probably will be the Tracey Staehle Sweatfest today. I love kickboxing!!

For this weekend I have a birthday party to go to Saturday night and Youth Day at church on Sunday.

Did you all check out my post in OD about the Biggest Loser? I was so disillusioned when I saw that Time magazine article. I still love the show and think it is an inspiration just to show poeple they can lose weight. I am just extremely disappointed to hear people were using harmful methods and were finding it difficult to keep the weight off. It is just a struggle for us all I guess!

Hey I got a new dvd RopeSport- it is a jump roping instruction and workout dvd. Just thought I would mention it b/c I had forgotten how much fun and what a calorie blaster a simple session of jumproping can be.

EVeryone have a fan-tabulous weekend!!!

p.s, I have heard you ladies talk about Leaner Legs from CTX I believe. I have that dvd but have not gotten through all the workouts. Tell me about it and what you think- I have been especially trying to target my bum and legs.

Thanks!!

Good Morning Lori,Everybody!

~~~~~~~~~~I've got a barbell now~~~~~WOOHOO!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep,Went to walmart last night and bought a hundred pound barbell set for 32.26 and also bought two 2.5 pd plates. My dh alsos want to start lifting. The barbell I order from sears is taking too long to get there,so I got tired of waiting,LOL.I'll go get my $ back today!

My WI was a disapoitment this morning...im up half a pound since last friday:-( .My DH is going to measure me when he gets home from work so I'll post that tommorrow! I do feel like Im lost on measurements though......will see!

Lori-When you were loosing weight did you eat all your activity points? Did you ever have a cheat meal or day? I have a cheat meal on friday night. I get 28pts a day,but because of my weight i sometimes earn anywhere from 8-12 activity pts and I don't usually use them,sometimes I'll eat like four of five of them....Maybe I should start eating them! Any Advice! I spent most the morning (about an hour and a half)yesterday talking to a freind,she also likes to talk,LOL! sadly i sometimes have to let my answer machine get her phone call.

Kim-Im also curious about leaner legs,its mentioned alot around here! Glad to hear from you this morning,Have a good time at the b-day party :9 !!!

Well,im kinda disapointed in my WI,but Im not gonna let it get me down. Todays workout is LIC...Agian.I feel like I have to master it so i've been doing it alot lately! And I get to use my new barbell set....im sooooo excited!

Have a lovely day girls!!!!! check back later!

Good morning!!

Had a great "girls night". Very relaxing but, of course, we ate too much and went through a few bottles of wine!!! Today's a new day and I wouldn't give up days like yesterday for the best body in the world.

Leaner Legs - it just so happens that I did this one yesterday. It's hard but fast. My butt is killing me today. Sometimes I feel it more in my quads. It's a good workout, IMO.

Have a great day!!!

Nancy

Hi, everyone!

Lori, nice workout planned - whether you choose imax/lunges or the run. Hurray that it's nice weather again.

Kim - wow, I'd love to read that article on Biggest Loser. I've always wondered. Thanks for pointing it out.

Nancy, glad the party was fun. I love Leaner Legs. Aren't you always glad when it makes your booty hurt? }( }( }(

Amelia, the measurements will probably tell the tale. Don't be discouraged.

Well, I did Muscle Max this morning. Finally feeling like myself again after a week of hard travel.

Have a great morning, everyone! TGIF!
Cheryl

Hey Gang,

I went for a run earlier today and I was pooped:eek: It was really to warm outside to be running and I have a crazy suntan on my arms! LOL Im suppose to be going out tonight and the shirt I bought will show my crazy tan! Oh well....

I then walked uptown to buy something new. I am so lazy now, my legs are hurt'in! I was surprised though that while I was trying on some pants I fit into a size 3:) Didn't buy them though but I should have for the size! LOL

Kim, nice to see you checking in again! Leaner legs has no floor work so its a little shorter then most of her leg workouts. You kind of do everything twice, or a couple of things twice and in between to keep your HR up, she does clave raises and dead lifts.

Amelia, bummer about the weight loss but Im sure you will get there. I never ate my AP or FP. But b/c I was bf'ing I would take one day and not count anything. I wouldn't stuff my face or feel full, but I just had a day where I didn't worry and I was kinda hoping that I would trick my body into thinking it wasn't on a diet. I found that with 30 points I could eat lots and I wasn't hungry!

Nancy, glad to hear you had a good night with the gals. Thats what I am doing tonight:)

Cheryl, I know travelling takes the good right out of ya! And its even worse if you travel somewhere that as a big time difference, then your totally screwed up!

Oh...I weighed earlier and I was 127.8 lbs. But thats after sweating most of the day, but I have been drinking lots of H2O!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.