*** Weight Watchers Sunday***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

Anyone awake yet?:) I know Cheryl isn't, but I didn't know if anyone else had a baby getting them up bright and early?:) LOL

I went to bed last night and took the computer with me and just when I was getting ready to call it a night, a guy I went to school with started talking to me on MSN, and then another....so before I knew it, it was 1:00! But DS woke at 12:30 and was playing in his crib for a while!x( The good thing about that was that he slept in until 8 so I didn't have to get up at 6:30.

I got a new ball last night. It wasn't to expensive. I was looking at two balls at walmart and the last ball I bought was to small so then I had to buy another one. I was stood in walmart with this box in my hand and I couldn't figure out if it was the small one or the big one b/c it didn't say on the box. Luckily enough there was another brand there , and it said how big the ball was so I bought that one for $19 and it came with a pump:) I thought that was pretty good. I haven't pumped it up yet though so I have no idea how good this pump actually is! LOL I also bought some 2lbs ankle weights. I thought 5lbs would be to heavy. Now I just need to get PUB back!

Cheryl, that was a crazy run! Where do you get your energy? When we run like that it makes me wonder why we aren't skin over bone! hahaha I have a friend who barely does anything and she is so tiny! She weighs 103 lbs. I said to her the other day, with all the going I do, I should be smaller then her! hahaha Oh...BBW is bonus butt workout, I am doing June '06 rotation. Its really good and has lots of variety!

Mary, I hope you had a good night with your DH. I went out fri night and DH went out last night. Im not sure what time he was home but he didn't come to bed until the sun was up...he usually comes home and crashes on the couch so I am assuming thats what he did. He knows better then to come home that late!

Amelia, where are ya? Looks like I beat you to it today!

Good morning to Nancy, Belinda and KIm!

Im not sure what todays workout is. Would love to do my rotation but I still don't have PUB back. I wish I knew the layout of the workout cause I would just do it myself but its been so long that I have it forgot! Im definitly getting it back today so that I can get back on track!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies!

Im dragging my but this morning! I had planned on getting up at seven and working out before my crowd got up,but the alarm didn't go offx( I think my DH accidently cut it off!

I had a couple of drinks last night so I need to treat my body good today! I also had TWO pcs of Sugar Free chocolate cake yesterday! I also gave most of it away, gave have to my MIL and two pcs to my DB this morning so theres no more left to haunt me!LOL! It was suprisingly good to be sugar free!

I didn't workout yesterday so Im not sure what to do today! I was thinking last night that when I started WW I was losing like two pds a week,now its barely two a month.....what happened? So,I went back in my food journals and workout logs and back then i was working out four days a week and taking three rest days! and doing three days of cardio(30)mins and a upper and lower for 30 mins three times a week!

Sometimes my cardio was body fusion twice a week and then a upper and lower body later in the week......I work out now five days a week,I figure the more I work out the more I'll loose!Guess iam wrong!

I also found my Body type is meso-endo which indicates that I need less cardio and more weight training! What do you guys think! I want to loose two pds a week like i was!

My weight loss total for last month was two pds so I need a change:+! Any suggestions would be apreciated!!!!!

ok....enough of me,LOL!

Lori-I hope your new ball is the one your looking for! I also bought my ball at walmart,but i think mine is the small one for 10$! What is PUB oh nevermind(pyramid(sp)upperbody right...duh,lol)The only weight training video(thats only weight training)that I have is MIs,I need to do it today as a matter of fact! Im just not in the mood to workout....ever feel like that? I need to check out MSN,Iam sure theres alot of people i went to school with on there!

Mary~Cheryl~Belinda and Nancy,Hope you guys are having a lovely morning!

bbl!

Hi, ladies -

Lori, I don't think I'd let PUB out of my sight! It's got to be my all time favorite Cathe UB workout, and I love the abs, too. Yes, you need to get it back today.

On your 103 pound friend - life is unfair sometimes, isn't it? Oh, well x( x( }(

Glad you found the new ball. I think 2 lbs is PLENTY for ankle weights - I've heard you should be very careful about ankle weights at all because so many leg exercises would put the ankle weight at the end of the lever and it torques on your knee - if you need more than 2, you can rest a barbell on the side of your thigh instead and be safer.

Amelia, 2 pounds a month is good progress - at least you're going down! You may have been super vigilent about your eating when you first started and may have inadvertantorly gotten a little more lax over time. Maybe you need a day or two a week at the lower end of your points to "jolt" you again. For workouts, I'd say keep mixing them up to keep your body guessing.

Haven't decided on my workout today yet. I can still feel Muscle Max from Friday a bit in my chest. I'm not so sore from running this morning, but a little, still. I should probaby put my rest days HERE, if I could, but because of my work I end up trying to work out extra hard on weekends because I'll end up needing the rest day during the week.

Have a great Sunday, everyone!
Cheryl

Amelia, I agree with Cheryl...is it possible that you may have easied up on your eating? I know that I am capable of sticking things in my mouth and not counting it! And you could be right, maybe working out less is the key for you!
My ball is ok but it seems huge! I think its bigger then the last one I had.Im not sure I will be able to use it for CM b/c Im not sure my body will be in a even line. Kinda looks like my legs will be up higher then my head :eek: We will see!

Cheryl,I love PUB to and Im not sure why loaned it out. I think it was b.c I just got the Gym sytles and I was doing them alot. Maybe a rotation. After that I got preggo and didn't do anything at all.
After I took the 2 lbs out of the pack I kind of wish I had bought the 5 lbs...but they aren't on my ankles yet! LOL Ive been doing the workouts without weights for a while so I think I will find a difference when using 2 lbs. When I was at the store last night, I picked up the box, thinking it was heavy...but not realizing that I was lifting 10 lbs..not just 5!:)

I finally did my workout. I was so lazy that I didn't want to do anything but I knew that if I didn't do something my mind wouldn't let me rest today. So I stopped thinking..and just DID! So, I did a 5 mile run and thats it. Im hoping to get some abs in later.Its such a beautiful day out we want to enjoy the nice weather!

Lori:)

Cheryl and Lori~Thanks for the advice,I will pay close attention to everything I put in my mouth and see what happens in the upcoming weeks! Im aloud 28pts a day,and I will no longer go over that(I would sometimes go over 5or6 pts on the days I workout)But no more of that!

I went for an hour walk and thats all for today,Tommorrow will be Body fusion and abbs! I think I'll make a rotation with the workouts I have and follow it for a month and see what happens!

I'll be back later!

Hey girls -

I didn't go to the parade today, afterall. It wasn't that nice out and I decide to cook a nice dinner for DH's return from his motorcycle trip. I go away once a year with the girls and he always has something nice for me on my return so I thought it might be mean of me not to do the same.

I did a little shopping today and stopped at Walmart. I can't get used to that store. I can't even tell you what I mean by that either. I didn't buy anything there but managed to spend $100 on nothing in the other stores. I did buy 5 cartons of whole wheat pasta though. I have a hard time finding it so when I did I stocked for the summer, lol.

I didn't workout today either. I'm up to legs but they feel fatigued for some reason. May KPC yesterday? I don't know. I guess I'm tired. I'm running up to do abs before dinner and I'll call it a day. Lori, I know how you feel that "your mind won't rest" unless you do something..so, we'll see. Maybe I'll get energetic when I get up there.

Amelia, I keep reading that people are having success cutting their cardio and increasing their weight training. I don't know if that would work for you but it's something to consider. Of course I'm a big promoter of cutting the cardio BECAUSE I HATE IT, LOL!! But, it's a thought..... I only have less than 10 lbs. I would like to lose and all I do (for the most part) is weight training. It's my portions at dinner that are out of control. I'm always working on that.

Okay, have a good day Lori, Cheryl and everybody who follows.

Nancy

Here I am trailing the pack!:p LOL!!! Hello everyone!!

Lori- when I read your post of your workouts I get exhausted. I wish I had your energy!! How was jogging with the stroller? Did you ever try that? I always wondered. I pushed my friends bady in stroller on a walk a couple of weeks back it I thought it was great resistance.

Amelia- In addition to what others said about keeping a hawks eye on your eating, I read that as you lose weight, the same exercise becomes less effective- like every 20 pounds you lose, the same exercise that got you there becomes 12% less effective. Therefore you have to up the intensity or lengthen the amount of time for each exercise session.

Glad to hear you like the new barbell set!;) Don't let the pace of your weight loss get you down. The scale is moving in the right direction!!

Nancy- Glad to hear you had a good girls night. I need to plan one of those. I have not had on in a long time.

Cheryl- You have just as much energy as Lori!! You are recovering from traveling and doing 12 mile runs!!!! You go girl!! Pass some of that energy to me via a post!!!;-)

Mary- Glad to hear that you have your internet connection back. Hope you had a good night out with DH.

As for me- today I did another new dvd- Tracy Staehle Cardio Sweatfest. I did not get to it Friday. Friday, I alternated running 1 min; walking min on the treadmill and doing hills for 50 min. Then I did Cardio Boot Camp and a stretching video. I was sooooooo sore Saturday. Today, I am sore already from Cardio Sweatfest- all the kicking drills!!! My butt hurts!!!:eek: Hopefully I will complete previewing these new dvds this week and can make a new rotation for myself. To be honest- this previewing rotation is working my body pretty good. I just have not done Cathe for the past week and I look to her for my weight training.

Everyone have a good evening!!

Hey, everyone - I typed up the Chicken Fajitas recipe I cooked today and here it is. Very healthy. We used whole wheat tortillas.

Los Hermanos Chicken Fajitas (Famous in Utah County)

1 1/2 C. water
1/2 c. vinegar
1/2 c. lemon juice
1/3 c. lime juice
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
1/2 tsp. crushed red peppers
2 slices green pepper
2 bay leaves
1/2 c. canola oil

Blend above ingredients in a blender until well mixes; set aside.

2 T. oil
1-2 lb. uncooked boneless chicken breasts, sliced into small tenders
1 green peppers, sliced
1 large red onion, sliced
4 roma tomatoes, in small wedges

Cook peppers in oil. Remove from pan, then fry chicken. When chicken is almost white, throw in about 1/2 of the fajita sauce and the red onions and cook for a few minutes until liquid is mostly reduced and chicken is done. Return green peppers to skillet and toss in Roma tomatoes until just warm.

Serve on warm flour tortillas with your choice of shredded cheese, salsa, guacamole, refried beans and sour cream.

Enjoy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.