*** Weight Watchers Sunday***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies:)

Im feeling the effects of a late night last night and I don't know why, but DH came into the room at 9:00 and said "are you getting up now?" Ill remember that the next time he sleeps in. But in all fairness, DS was ready to eat. I only had 1 1/2 coolers last night and drove everyone home at 1:30...but Im just sleepy. Im glad I went out though. It wasn't overly exciting b/c these aren't girls I talk to on a regular basis but its nice to mingle with new folk:)

I need to do just a straight run today and sometime today, i am either going to come up with my own rotation or try to find one:)

I went shopping at DH store yesterday and was pleasantly surprised.I tried on a size 8 in Levis and a 7 in Billybong... to big. I ended up getting a 5 in the Levis! But the 5 in the billybong pants were a little snug (and long) so I never bothered. Shirts are a little different though. I still fit into some size smalls but b/c of my boobs I have a little bit more trouble. When I stop breastfeeding I will enjoy fitting back into my old tees.

Anyway, I hope everyone as a nice day. I will be back later to report my workout!

Lori

Good Morning Ladies

I keep thinking ist saturday..weird!
Today is a long walk agian and upper body that I didn't do yesturday! The hike was fun,but next time where not bringing my two year old! I had to hold his hand the entire walk,and bless his heart his litlle legs just couldn't walk fast enough! We hiked for three miles(but wanted to hike the entire trail,9miles)Oh well theres always next time! I ate perfect yesturday,had exactly 29pts!

Lori-Isin't it nice when are jeans are too big,i love that feeling! Congrats to ya! Levis is just about the only kind of bluejean I wear! They seem to fit my short shape better than most brands! I praise you for breastfeeding. I just couldn't do it,Tried but was in major pain! Ended up bottle feeding both my children!

Cheryl-wanted to tell you that I gave your spicey peanut stew&cool cucumber sauce recipe to my mom and she is planning on making it soon! Thanks for sharing! great run yesterday,10 1/2 miles would wear me out! I walk about have of that,and Im pooped!

Kim-It was glad to see you post yesterday-you hard working gal ;-)! Congrats on your weight loss so far! keep us posted on your progress!

Mary,Belinda,Nancy-Hope you have a lovely weekend!I know you gus are busy, HOPe to hear from you yall today!

gotta go make breadfast,bbl!

Good Morning Ladies!

Lori, I am glad to hear that you had fun with the firls last night. Hope you get in a good run! Yipee on fitting into the smaller jeans. You will have those "vanity 5 pounds off" in no time!;-)

Ameilai, glad to hear tht you had a good hike despite the fact that it was cut short. The little fellas legs are just too small now. That is great that you take your kids on the hike with you. IMHO, kids are becoming overweight b/c they do not go out and play like in the "good ole days".

I did Prevention's Fight Cellulite Fast today. Plan to do something else later. I will keep it light b/c I will have Power Hour again tomorrow.

Everyone who follows, have a great workout and great day!

hi guys...just a quick pop in, sorry i was mia yesterday but i was out at montauk all day and boy was it beautiful. i have some planning for my moms party tomorrow so i am a little "delicate" i am running out the door so i will be back

lori:BIG HUGE HI 5'S AT YOU size 5 you ROCK!!!!

belinda:thank you for remebering me yesterday and remembering monday .. i cant tell how much it means to me

amelia:i love to take my guys w/ me too

kimmo hope thats ok:) )power hour is a lot of fun

to all the rest of my ladies i hope you have a great sunday :)
nancy, cheryl

Hi ladies,

I just finished Cardio Fusion " Mix and Max" 80 min. I am done with my May rotation:D

I am going to be very busy today. My son"s gratulation from HS is tonight! I still have to pack my suitcase! I gonna try to check in at my sisters house on the weekend! I am not looking forward to 18 hour flying!:+ I am going to try to check in tonight!

Take care!
Belinda

Hi, everyone - wow, everyone's been so busy already today -

Belinda, great workout!

Nancy, my thoughts will be with you especially today and tomorrow. I am glad you are having a good weekend and will hope the party for your mother tomorrow goes especially well.

Amelia, I think you'll love the recipe. The flavors in it are so good - the fresh ginger, etc. - it's a real treat. I was surprised the ladies I made it for liked it so well.

Lori, love the jeans story! Woo hoo! You are a real inspiration to me right now as my workouts have been wonderful but my eating has not been doing so well.

I'm thinking about doing the Louis Gittleman Fat Flush plan for 2 weeks. The gal who does my eyelash extensions did it and lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks!! Her partner did it for 3 weeks and has lost 21. I've heard of some of these Master Cleanse plans that I think are far, far too severe - but this one is reasonable and I could tweak it a little to make sure I have strength to support my good workouts.

We'll see.

More on that later.

I did PUB this morning. Loved it!!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.