*** Weight Watchers Sun***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies:)

Better news today:) The sun is shining BUT that doesn't mean its warm out there;)

Amelia, you are right about the jogging. The weight will come off a little faster if you move faster:) Actually a girl I know in baby group only lost 1 lb last week on WW's (which isnt bad but she thought so) and I told her that when she goes for her walks she should start running for 30 secs or 60 and the weightloss will probably come a little quicker. She told me that she naps when her baby naps and she hasn't been getting her workouts in. I understand napping in the beginning, or maybe napping during one of their naps but this kid is 4 monthes old and takes 2- 2 hour long naps! And the baby isn't up much in the night time anymore either. I would have felt like I wasted a day if I napped for 4 hours!

Nancy, I read your post about the new workout. Sounds like it was a good one. Were you very sore? Im assuming you had a good day yesterday with the girls:) Shopping and eating? Who wouldn't have a good day?

Cheryl, good job on the run yesterday. I hear ya on the getting serious part! When I got to my goal weight I kinda threw everything out the window! Now, I still eat healthy and I kinda keep track with my point value but I feel like I should get back at it and lose a little more. But then I always use the excuse that I am bf'ing and my body needs a little fat. Actually, I went to a party the other night and I was one of the smaller girls there and I just had a baby:+ Some of the girls I hadn't seen in a while and they looked like they let themselves go...but whatever makes you happy. But I keep thinking..."geez, if Ricky Lake got down to 123...then so can I":)

I think this June '06 rotation is gonna be killer. I was so wiped yesterday! I wonder if Cathe does any of these workouts before she makes us do them...I was so tired! And took a hour long nap! LOL NO cardio yesterday though so I need to get a nice long run in today although my rotation calls for CK.
So today...Im back on the wagon as well. Im gonna see how I do with 28 points this week and no snacking after dinner. I don't really have an excuse anymore about snacking after dinner cause Im not nursing in the night time anymore.

Lori:)

Lori-I saw a article in runner world for new runners! there program was to run one min. walk for two(orthree,i forget)and so on like that!(but I like your idea better,jog for thirty sec then walk then jog) I did jog a little the other day and boy did it remind me of how overweight i am,everything was jiggling,LOL! Makes me want a treadmill so nobody can see me x( ! And I also can't imagine taking two-two hour naps!Gesh, no wonder she has no time for working out! I would feel terrible! I also get 28pts a day,I've been losing a pd a week two,but I use to loose two a week,so maybe I need a change!(like jogging)

Cheryl-Great job on your run yesterday,How did your Weigh Inn go?

Nancy-I took my kids swimming yesterday to a local park that has a lake with a white sandy beach! They had fun,we didn't stay to long,couple of hours! How is your day so far!

Mary-How did your little guys doc apt. go? Hows your day so far?

Belinda-Are you back yet? I hope Your having a good time!

Who was it on here that is doing Squeeze with Tracy Effinger? I checked this workout out last night on collegvideo and it looks very tempting!

Well todays workout is going to be...I have no idea,something good and sweaty though;-)! Think I'll try walk/jogging today! bbl

Hi Amelia...where are all our lazy gals???:) :) :) Any running program is a good one. You will eventually build your endurance up and before you know it, you will be running longer distances with a faster pace. I can remember when I started. I think I use to do 4 kms in 35 mins...now I can do that same route in 22 mins but I take a longer route now when I run outside but I think I did it one time to see how long it would take me. I use to work with a girl who wanted to run but felt the same way you do....she didn't feel comfortable running outside...who cares! If they don't like it...then they don't need to look!

Speaking of running...i just ran 8 miles and did some ab work. Now my hamstrings are really burning:eek:

Lori:)

Hey girls!!!

I'm already done with Pyramid Lower Body and abs!!! Yay!!! I usually wait until evening and have it hanging over my head all day. I'm going to visit Mom and wasn't sure what time I'd be back, so it's done!!

Lori - I can't explain the DOMS from squeeze. Different. Deeper. My middle daughter did it with me and said she's never doing it again. She said she has pain that she didn't like and she's afraid of injuring herself. I don't know yet.... I liked it and although the pain is weird, I think it's just different. Our whole body hurt. I want to lean out rather than bulk and this may be the ticket. I always have a fear of hurting myself and not being able to workout so I'll take it easy. My shoulders are still hurting and I used 2 lb weights. To me, it's a nice burn. I'll let you know as I do it more times.

Amelia - Was the water cold? I could never get used to going swimming in a lake. Cold, slimy...... I like chlorinated pool water, lol.

Okay, off to the showers!!!!! I'll check in tonight. Have a good day!

Nancy

Hey Girls,

Im done with my workout for this morning.I walked/jog for an hour and it felt GREAT!!! Im sooooo proud of myself. I can't believe my asmtha didn't act up either! I walked for two min. then jog for one,after about forty mins of that(on my last lap)I jogged for three mins straight! WOW what a rush!

Although it wasn't a fast paced run,just a 'barely' run,my feet did kinda hop,know what I mean;-). It was a blast,I told my DH that i was going to do it agian this evening....cant wait!

Lori-I had my mp3 player with me and just zoned out in my on little world,didn't care who was watching......Your right,who cares! Thanks for the inspiration;-)! Great job on your run!

Nancy-yea,I know what you mean about the slim in the lake,it wasnt to bad,they got it kinda like a beach with the sand in the water,but the water was a little cold and kinda dark(didn't know what was under there,LOL). My Mom and I have been talking about taking the kids to a local pool in the city,maybe I'll start taking them there during week,they got a kiddie pool too! Great job on Pyramid,I saw the video clip of that,looks challenging!

bbl!

good evening ladies...i hope someone sees my post:) well my little guy is having a reaction to the prevnar which by the way he has had 2x already. last night around 4:00 am he woke up with a 102.7 and screaming bloody murder:-( his nose is running and he still has a fever and generally miserable. i am going to make some dinner and put on some baby einstein. i think he may have been starting to catch my dh cold and getting the shot just escalated it a bit. i will be back in the morning.

Mary-Im sorry your little guy had a reaction to his shot,what a shame,I hope he gets to feeling better! And Hey,that baby einstein is amamzing it really stimulates their little brain! My DD listened to it when she was a baby and shes got a very good vocabulary for a five year old! Smart too(and im not just saying that because im her mother,lol;-) )! OK,i read your post,guess im the last one checking in tonight ! Well,guess i'll go make me a snack }(,talk to you guys in the morning!

Hey, everyone!

I'm sitting in the airport at Atlanta, being foiled late at night by an arline delay x( I'm supposed to be in Boston for the next two days.

Lori, Amelia, yes I weighed in yesterday and it was terrible news. Terrible! It was 131. My bf% was only up .3%, and my measurements aren't up where they were last time I weighed that much which tells me the weight workouts are helping and that at least half of this 8-9 pounds I've gained in the past 60 days is water retention.

I'm following the Louise Gittleman Fat Flush program pretty close for a month here, I think, and I was really clean yesterday and today and already feel like my jeans are fitting better.

I'm posting this late at night in shame ... heh, heh... but we'll keep each other honest.

Nancy, nice workout on PLB!

Amelia, great run!

Lori, great workout!

Mary, sorry about your little boy's reaction - yuch!

I had a great workout today. CTX UB split plus abs plus 30 min of cardio from MIC. I'll keep that up for awhile. It's gotta help.

Have a great night, everyone!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.