*** Weight Watchers Saturday ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Gang,

How is everyone feeling?:) We are pretty good here but we have alot on the go today. My SIL wanted to have some what of a party and of course my house was nominated:-( which didn't really bother me, and still doesn't. But the more I think about it, the more I realize there isn't much here for kids to do. They will be outside and we have no toys b/c my oldest is all grown up and my baby is to small, and b/c the lawn isn't done our pool isn't set up. I guess they will have to play with each other:7 :7

I think I am going to try and do a long run today. I would like to go outside but I know it won't be a long run outdoors b/c its getting warm and the stroller makes the run harder. But if I stay inside I diffently could so 7-8 miles on the TM.

I tried to eat as healthy as possible yesterday and I did pretty good but I know today is gonna be a little bit harder.

Amelia, Im with Cheryl. I think your scale is playing tricks on you. Mind does that sometimesx( Darn things! I love my Dyna band but it has a tiny hole in it, I know its only a matter of time before that thing snaps. I was also on ebay checking out the cathe dvds. I have all of the video workouts but I would like to start getting the dvds. Some of them are pretty expensive and its just as well order them from Cathe or Cksales...but there are others for $2 and the shipping is $10. I guess I am holding off b/c I don't really need them...just want them:)

Mary, I have my belly button done...no tattos though. I took my ring out while preggo and it didn't grow over, I guess b/c my skin was stretching but it started to grow over after the baby. I took it out a couple of weeks ago and haven't put it back in...I should do that today. Why? What are you thinking of getting done? Or you just wanted to know? I was making cheesecakes while you and Cheryl were chatting! LOL I was at it forever! I didn't realize how long they were going to take!

Cheryl, whats on tap for today? have you weighed lately? I weigh almost every morning but I think I am going to stop doing that now. Its not good for me:) I love BM2, I think its the music more then anything.

Belinda, I guess you were ready for a nap! That was a long workout! I find the Pyramids a little long...I don't know if I could do them back to back.

KIm, that was toooooo funny about the kids!!! I can only imagine the craziness yesterday. One of my neices was here the other day and her parents gave her nail polish UNATTENDED and she is 2! Where do you thnk it ended up? On my carpet!!!! I will have to keep an eye on her today.

Nancy, I wonder to if you can get to much fiber cause I use to have a bowl of cereal every morning and then All Bran bites in the afternoon and for a while I felt really bloated as well, so I cut back. I feel better now but when I get up in the morning I don't have that starving feeling...I wonder why? I could be up for a couple of hours before I get hungry which makes it hard if I need to workout.

Alright, hope I didn't miss anyone! I know I didn't miss Mary :) :)

I will be back later!
Lori:)

Its A BEAUTIFUL Morning in WW land!!!

Somebody stop me........the scale is driving me nuts,im just not gonna get on that D*M thing agian this week! Now its saying im up five pounds,TTOTM was on the third so I know thats not it. Could it be muscle! Thats alot of muscle,LOL! Im just gonna keep keeping on! What else can I do,Im not doing anything wrong!

I ate chicken parmesaen last night:9,half of it is still in the fridge so i didn't do that bad! My dh will probably have it for lunch today! OMG,you guys should of seen his calzone,it was bigger than the plate:eek:!

Lori-be careful with your dyna band,don't want to put your eye out when it snaps:p;-)! I heard those things can really hurt when they finally break! Have fun today at your somewhat party;-) ,and Enjoy your jog!:)And I agree,some of the Cathe workouts on ebay are alomst the same price as buying Them on Cathe.(thats why I purchased KPC on Cathe.com)I don't get it,why do people buy them? And the shipping is crazy on some of them! I've sold dvds on ebay before and the shipping didn't cost that much!

mary-to answer you from yesterday,MY B-day is nov. 14,Im a scorpio! My DD is also a scorpio and regardless of the what the horoscope says(scorpios don't get along with each other)we are similar in many ways and get along great! Hows your day going! I hope well:)

Workout today is LIC(can't wait to try out my dyna bands,Im like a little kid}( )

Miss Nancy:)Miss Cheryl:)Miss Belinda:)Miss Kim:) I hope all is well,I'll check back this afternoon!

~~~~And don't forget that Fathers day is sunday~~~~~~~~~ I got my DD that new movie directed by mel gibson( :9 ) called Apcolypcp(sp)!

Hello Ladies!!! I went out for two, yes I said 2 fabulous margaritas last night with a friend. The drinks were loaded with tequila!! Plus I took a 600mg ibuprofren b/f that b/c TTOM. I was feeling pretty good last night. It usually only takes one drink for me now since I do not drink often. We had fun. Now I have to go for my massage and facial this afternoon and clean the house. I just got up so I did not get a workout in. I will try to preview another dvd this evening.

Hey Amelia! I am a Scorp too. I am Nov 15!!! My experience has been that I get along fabulously with other Scorps. I keep wanting to call you Amelia Bedelia- did you read that book when you were younger? Was it by Beverly Cleary? No that is Ramona and Beatrice but I remember Amelia Bedelia too! Also, I will get those recipes asap and post them.

Lori- Hope you have fun with the fam today. To keep the kids occupied you may want to teach them some "old fashioned" games like I played when I was little- hopscotch (need chalk though), jacks (I was shocked when my oldest niece- who was about 10 at the time, did not know how to play jacks), kickball. Kids don't play outside like they did when I was younger. TV and the internet. I was thinking the other day- are they safer outside playing where strangers can approach them or inside on the internet where even more strangers have access? Hmmmm... just thoughtful reflection on the times we live in.

Nancy- If you are looking to bulk up the fiber intake, my WW leader raves about FiberOne cereal- 11 g fiber/serving. Also, she mentioned that 1/2 bowl is zero points!!

Belinda- I can not wait to hear what is on your workout rotation today!! I also have been wondering, forgive me if you answered this before. Did you grow up in Germany? How did you get to the US? How is it different? Sorry if I am being too nosey- I love to hear and learn about different cultures. I am the person who goes on vacation and wants the tour about the history of the place, etc.

Mary- I only have two ear piercing and the second hole I don't like putting earrings in- probably closed by now.

Hello Cheryl!!

Everyone, have a good workout today and have fun!

I have a questions- I hope someone check in soon- I have a bit of sunburn on my back and shoulders from yesterday. It does not hurt but is a bit tender. I wonder should I reschedule my massage? tell me what you think. I think I will call my mom...

Good Morning Kim~I've never had an massage,but if your tender to the touch I would reschedule your appt.!

Im heading out the door to go swimming,Belinda....I remember Amelia Badeilia ....I think,LOL,isn't that the book where she rymths alot! Your b-day is one day after mine......COOL!!!!!!

ok,so Im eating the other half of my chicken paremsean(sp),I just got done with my workout,feel great and nice and toatsty,did lIC upper body premix and some upper body on slim and lean.....I'll check back inn tonight!

Have a fabo day;-) :) !

Hi, everyone! Was scheduled to participate in a 10 mile race today, but woke up too exhausted to go so I slept in and did an easy pace 7 mile run from my house instead. Just right.

Lori, I need to get more batteries for my scale today, but I'm pretty sure I'm at 127. Not fantastic, but on my way back down again, thank heaven.

Amelia, Kim, have a wonderful day!

Mary, Nancy, Belinda, you, too!!

Cheryl

Hi ladies,

I went shopping early this morning, since I don't have any food in the house! My DD and DS eat everything!!
I also had to go to Home Depot and get stuff for my lemon tree and orange tree!

The rotation calls for a 40 min. run, but it is way to hot outside 101!!! I am mot sure what I end up doing today???

Lori I asked you a question yesterday? Are you doing the rock bottom rotation?

Amelia you are a sweetie! Don't worry about your weight, it will come off!

Mary the answer from yesterday, I only have my ears pierced! No tatoos:D

Kim I was born and raised in Nuernberg Germany! My mom and dad are both Germans! I meet my DH (he is in the military) 24 years ago in Nuernberg (he only was stationed in Zirndorf by Nuernberg a week when we meet!)) We lived in Germany a total 17 years ( Bamberg, Vilseck, Pirmasens, Nuernberg...)We moved to El Paso in 2004 and the way it looks we are going back to Germay ( Grafenwoehr) this summer!

Cheryl good job on your run!

Hi Nancy

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Hey Chickies:)

Checking in tonight even though no one may read this:-( :-( :)

We had a good afternoon but it sucks that I had to come home to put DS to bed. Everyone else is still at my inlaws and I am sitting here alone:-( I guess I could have made DH come home with me but he doesn't get to spend much time with his sis so I couldn't do that to him...besides there was no point in both of us being bored!
I did pretty good with the eating this afternoon. I hadn't had much all day and when the hamburgers and hot dogs were ready I said I wasn't hungry...and I wasn't b/c I had a few crackers and dip. But I did have a couple of cookies before I left, which I probably would have ate anyway regardless of the hamburger!

Amelia, 5 lbs? Thats weird! I know its hard to stay off of the scale! Sounds like you have a good workout though. I think the expensive shipping is a plot to actually make more money on the dvd. A friend of mine was looking at something the other day and it was a pretty big item for cheap but the shipping was over $100!

Cheryl, 127 is nothing to screw your nose up at but I know its about 10 lbs from where you want to be. Im about the same now but I can't do anything to crazy until I stop bf'ing...and even then it may fall off on its own. I have been on my scale so much that I expect my battery to give out any minute!

Belinda, yep, I am doing that rotation. I remembered you had asked me that after I posted earlier. Im really enjoying it but Im not sure of what results I am getting. Maybe I will do the rotation for 6 weeks instead of 4.

Kim, did you get your massage???

I did a 6 mile run earlier and thats it. I think tomorrow will be a rest day b/c I have my neices christening which I have to travel for.Its much harder now that I have to get myself ready and DS fed and dressed as well.I would like to workout though b/c they are having food after, plus we are doing something for fathers day tomorrow evening. Prehaps I could go for a run tomorrow evening? I love evening runs!
Lori

Lori:)

Hi ladies,
I did 10-10-10 from Cross Train Xpress 44 min.) without the trceps! My arms are sore from yesterday!

Lori I am sorry you are bored sitting at home! Sounds like you had lots of fun at the party today! Hope you find something to do like read a nice book or watch TV:D How long are you in the rotation? I am sure you will see nice results! Its a tough one! Great job on your 6 mil.run:)

Off to the shower! And some dinner! I am having Jaeger Schnitzel and fries today:9 :* :p

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Hey girls!

Just came home from a graduation party and I ATE THE HAMBURGER, LORI! It was the first one in a very long time (probably last summer) and it was so good. I didn't overdo anything else though.

I did P90X Arms and Shoulders this morning. I had it scheduled for last night but Cleanmax too longer than anticipated and I was exhausted from that alone so I blew it off. I went as heavy as I could and I'm already feeling it.

Lori, you're very nice to let DH stay and have time with his sister. I would do the same thing. Did you daughter come home with you?

Kim, no my problem is I think I get too much fiber. I'm always bloated. Fiber One is a killer for me....way too much!!!!! But 0 points....I may have to reconsider, lol. Seriously, I eat way too many veggies and I think there is such a thing as TOO many!!!

Amelia - KEEP OFF THAT SCALE!! It will drive you crazy. But, on the other hand, I just read that the more a person steps on the scale, the skinnier the person is. I don't know if this is true though.

Cheryl - I'm glad you're on your way back down. 7 mile run is so good. I've talked myself into the fact that I can't run at all so I don't even try. My daughters say I'm afraid to sweat. I'm afraid they may be right!!!!

Belinda - orange and lemon tree? Where do you live? That sounds great. I buy lots of lemons because I flavor my water. It goes down my throat a whole lot easier that way.

Okay, I hope someone reads this, lol.

Nancy

Nancy I live in El Paso TX near Mexico:) My trees are little! No fruit}( Glad you had fun at the party! Only one Hamburger! That's pretty good:D How do you like P90X? Great job on your workout!

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Lori- that is so nice of you to let your hubby stay with his family. Sorry you are bored. You did good with the eating!! No I did not go for the massage. After I got out of the shower and felt that my back and neck were tender, I called and rescheduled for next month- my facial too.

Belinda- Thanks for sharing. The places that you named sound so interesting. I plan to look them up. How was it for you adapting to the US. I am sure you are happy to be moving closer to your mom and sisters.

Nancy- You too did a good job eating today. No hamburger since last year!!! :eek: I do not eat them often, but I do crave a good burger every couple of months.

Cheryl- the 7 mile run was great!!

Amelia my friend.... STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALE!!! You are doing a fabulous job and when we get on the scale and let that be our measuring stick for sucess we undermine all our efforts. Your choice to eat right at every meal is a victory!!

Okay- I pretty much accomplish nothing today. I ran errands, got some fresh fruit and well just vegged. I still have not cleaned the house. I did manage to organize a closet. Probably doesn't matter. I get the feeling no one will read this... at least not until tomorrow.

Yes, Lori, that was so nice of you to let DH stay with his family while you came back home with the babe.

Belinda, you are making me laugh - accomplishing pretty much nothing - errands is something, eh?

Nancy, good job on the clean eating!

I ran a lot of errands today, too. Basically getting ready for Fathers Day and birthdays coming up in my extended family. It was fun.

I did buy a couple Bath & Bodyworks bodysprays on sale for $4 each - I got Honeysuckle and Sparkling Peach. Yum! I love nice smells.

Well, hope everyone is having a good night!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.