*** Weight Watchers Saturday ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gang:)

Well, I have my stats today:) Just took my measurements and my weight. Im not sure when I took my measurements for the first time but I think it was the first of March, it wasn't when I signed up for WW's in Feb.

Feb 3rd - weight 149 lbs
May 11th- weight 129 lbs

** 20 lbs gone :) in 14 weeks **

March Month

** Waist 31" **
** Hips 38" **
** Thigh 22" **
** Chest 36" **
** calve 14.5**
** Arms 11.5**

May Month

** Waist 28.5 " Down 2.5 inches
** Hips 35.5 " Down 3.5 inches
** Thigh 21 " Down 1/2 inch
** Chest 35 " Down 1 inch
** Calves 15 " Up 1/2 inch
** Arm 11 " Down 1/2 inch

All my measurements are pretty much the same before I got preggo except my waist. I am short waisted so I have never had a small waistline but it should another inch smaller.

I will be back with presonnals!
Lori
:)

Alrighty....how is everyone today? I had a pretty good night and I had a little sleep in but it wasn't a good one. I just kept waking up, I should have just gotten up at 7 with DS. And I woke up to some nasty weather. Its pouring outside! We are suppose to be going to a party tonight and its an outdoor party! I hope it stops raining!

Today is suppose to be cardio and MM and CTX UB again. I will probably do what I am suppose to, I just don't know when:)

**Belinda, I forgot that Cathes rotation was all premixes. Do you do most of her rotations? What kinds of benefits have you seen? Ive only followed a couple of posted rotations, the rest of the time I just do what I am in the mood for or I make up a rotation myself.

**Cheryl, Nope I lived to tell about it:) I also went for a walk last night. I didn't get a walk in yesterday afternoon b/c the friend I was suppose to go with lost her cell phone and I only had an hour before dinner. She called but we decided to wait till later. I didn't order P90X yet. We thought we would hold off for a little while. I also checked ebay to see if it were alittle cheaper but not by much. Is this the first time for you? I wanted to get those workouts for a while but Im like you, I don't think I would be able to stop Cathes cardio! LOL Hope you have a good run today:)

**Amelia, Im not wonder women...just a women on a mission:) If I stop, I eat...so I have to keep myself occupied:) I eat out of boredom though not b/c I am starving and won't let myself eat. Glad to hear you lost some more weight! You must be so proud of yourself! How long do you think it will take you to get to your goal?

**Mary, now be nice!:) Im not totally crazy...just crazy enough that there is no ward at the hospital to put me! LOL I hope you guys enjoy P90X...your gonna be in magazine cover shape before the summer}(

Nancy and Kim hope you had a good day yesterday! and I hope I didn't forget anyone.

I need to tidy up the house a little, get my workout done and run to the grocery store later. I would also like to buy something new to wear tongiht but whats the point if I am going to have a big coat on???

Lori:)

Good morning ladies,

My workout for to day is going to be KPC "Cardio Conditioning" premix (37 min.) and KPC stabitity Ball Abs and Streach 12.5 min.).
I am glad it is a shorter workout!

Lori I started with Cathe'x Nov.06 rotation. I been doing her rotations ever since:D

I cleaned my house yesterday! So this is done! All I have to do is laundyx(

Enjoy your workout and Saturday!

Belinda

good morning ladies...happy saturday and what a beautiful day it is!!believe or not i did not get my workout in yesterday but i did manage to get my eyebrows waxed.:) i am looking foward to a nice long run today and my dh does not want to hook up my dvd player because he sees too much of a diiference in my booty since i started running(hmmm) i am going out to lunch and then the park so enjoy your day and i will be back

lori:i am so happy that you are sleeping more!! enjoy your workout and your many long walks:)

belinda:good mornin' have fun with kpc and i hope you have a super dooper saturday!!!

cheryl:i am very excited for our challenge:)

amelia:where are you???i hope you have a great saturday you crazy lady:9

nancy:schools almost over...enjoy this beautiful weekend

kim and marcia:what are you guys up to???have a great day:)

bbl

Good morning!!!

Mary, yes it's gorgeous out today. I'm going to finish my planting that I started a week ago. I'm glad it's not as hot outside today. I was enjoying the humidity.

Lori - Good job on the stats. You're amazing! I'm sure you really feel/look good!!! Have fun at the party and we'll send you up some of our good weather. Buy that new outfit anyway!! I love having a new outfit and with your new shape, you'll feel perfect.

Belinda - You're lucky your house is done. I still have half of it to do. I try to do upstairs on Fri evenings and downstairs on Sat. mornings. I better get going, huh? It's good that you do Cathe's rotations. Have you seen better results from some than others? I really don't have enough of her workouts to follow some of her rotations. I also bought a lot on VHS when she had that sale so it's harder to mix and match, etc. I'm more like Lori and do what I feel like as long as it's different muscles being used.

Mary - enjoy your day at the park. I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time in my life about two weeks ago. I really didn't notice too much of a difference as I pull a hair or two everyday. I guess I didn't have enough there to notice a change. I would have to let them grow in. Pampering yourself is better than any workout...in my book anyway.

I'm going for a walk later and don't know what else I'll do today. I can't eat out tonight because we already did that last night. Gotta stay home some time but I'd rather go out. We'll see.....

What's everybody doing for Mother's Day. I'm going to my Moms, meeting my brother and his wife there and planting her garden. Nobody cooks so we order in.

Okay, have a beautiful day!!!!!!!

Nancy

Good morning Ladies!

I did Slim in 6- Tear It Up this morning and can I say I am torn up!! LOL!! :D I like those pump like classes/dvd. Feels like it really gets deep down in your muscle. I plan to do Kick Max today as I did not get to it yesterday. I did do the 3 mile walk around a local park with my friend her baby. I think I will do another long walk like that outside too or finally put some air in my bike tires and take a ride. Decisions, decison...

Nancy- I too will be cleaning the house. doing laundry and I am on way to go grocery shopping. Crank up the music and make it fun.

Mary- It is gorgeous in my city too- that is why I want to get outside again. Gotta finish these darn chores. Urrrgghhh!!! x(
That is hilarious what your hubby said about your bum and he is holding you dvd player hostage for results LOL!!!

Lori - Good high 5 on the inches lost!! Have fun tonite at the party.

Belinda - I am envious that your house is clean. I gotta start cleaning when I come from grocery shopping. Enjoy your day!

Marcia and Cheryl- you all have a great day and enjoy your workouts! I hope I did not miss anyone. :eek:

BBL!

Nancy I did workout with Cathe on Fit TV and my GS series for almost 8 month.I didn't see any result! I didn't lose or look any different!
Some of my DVD's (GS series!) I never opened some of the DVD's! The first time I opened and used them was with Cathe's rotations in Nov. Cathe works me harder than I would! I would not work out 6 days a week! I only picked what was easy! I guess I could say I was cheeting myself!

Have fun with your family on Mothers Day! Not sure what I do or better what my kids planned on doing}(

Hi to Cheryl Marcia and Kim !
Have a great day!
Belinda

Phew..I just finished BM2.What a great workout. I haven't pulled that one out in a while and I did it downstairs, in DH's room:p where the big screen is and the good speakers. I had the music pump'in and I really got into it. I didn't get to do Tris and abs though cause DS woke up.

Belinda,Have fun with your workout!

Mary, atleast your DH is enjoying his view!LOL Running is a great cardio exercise though. It certainly helped with dropping my weight.

Nancy, we are going to get together with my inlaws for dinner tomorrow. I don't think we are going out but the men are in charge of cooking...we will see how far they get!

Kim, good job on the workout! Your really getting um done!

Alright I have been trying for an hour to eat my orange, without success. Now that the baby is fed, I will try again.
Lori:)

Hi, everyone!

Wow, Lori, thanks for posting your stats. That was my inspiration for the day. You are doing so well! Our measurements actually aren't far apart. And I didn't just have a baby (heh, heh). At any rate, what a difference 20 pounds makes. You have done this in record time.

BM2 - Whew!

Belinda, yes, have fun!

Kim, you too -

Nancy, have a wonderful day

Mary, I can't wait for Tuesday.

I got my P90X off the YaYa swap for $100, shipping included. A steal.

My long run was KILLER. 2 hours 15 min. on trails, most of them steep uphill. I thought I would die. My legs have never felt better, but in looking back through my logs I haven't done an outdoor run in nearly 3 weeks. I paid the price. My lungs were burning all the way through.
Glad it's done!

Have a great Saturday, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi everyone,

My workout is done! Tonight I will do more abs from Core Max!

Mary enjoy your run!

Nancy have fun planting! What workout are you doing today?

Kim glad you enjoyed your walk in the park! Have fun with your bike ride!

Lori I love BM2! It's a lot of fun! I always have the music pump'in!

Cheryl glad you enjoyed your run!

Marcia and Amelia what are you guys up to?

Have a great weekend and Happy Mothers day!

Best wishes
Belinda

Good Afternoon Everybody!

I've been doing house work for the most part of the morning. Did get my hour walk and upperbody done too,whew I feel great! Why did I not workout for four days agian :eek:????? The next time I have a brilliant Idea like that will somebody please smack me in the head,LOL}( !

Lori-Im thinking it will take me about another year to get to where I wanna be,ive still got about 45-50 more pounds to loose! Ive been with WW for about 14 weeks now and I've lost 25pounds! But who know,the weight loss could speed up or slow down,Im just gonna take it day by day and see what happens:) ! I agree with you being on a mission, Your an inspiration congrats on the stats!

Mary-I hope you enjoy your run and isn't it nice when the DH notices all our hard work! It is a beutiful day here too!

Nancy-Enjoy your gardening,i use to love gardening until about two weeks after, when everythings dead x( . Have a wonderful day!

Cheryl- good job on your two hour and 15min run,wow! That makes my hour walk look like a hour walk,lol! Go girl!

Belinda- great job on your workout,happy mothers day!

Kim-hey,what is slim in 6? Is that the firm? Sounds like you had fun with it! Well enjoy your day!

So,tommorrow where doing the rounds at my DM's and then my M.I.L's! My DH asked what I wanted, of course I said "Oh,diamonds would be nice" but I settled for a long massage in candle light,by him}( ! The kids will be at M.I.L house}( ......BBL

Amelia sounds like your DH has a lot of fun planed for you tomorrow! Have fun with your massage with candle light}( }(

Belinda

OMG!!!i had to pop in and tell you i lost 2 pant sizes!!! i just got back form the mall and i went to my favorite store(jcrew) and got my usual size pants and they were TOOOOOO BIG. i cant believe it because i only lost 2lbs. now that was a nice surprise. i am heading to a bbq and i have incentive(spelling?) not to over eat!! only you ladies can understand the excitement i am feeling. i will be back later.

CONGRADULATIONS MARY,Im sooooo happy for you and hearing your excitment! What a feeling! ^^^^5's to ya:7!

Belinda-Thankyou I will enjoy my massage!}( :7 }( :7 !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.