*** Weight Watchers Saturday***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies:)

How is everyone? Well, I am pretty much getting a full nights sleep now:) :) YIPEE!!!! I fell asleep last night on the couch around 11'ish and he woke to be fed at 11:30 and then he slept until 5:50 or something like that. Then he gets up at 7 to start his day but beggers can't be choosers,can they?

Toady is MM and CTX Bic,Tri,and Shoul. Apparently this is on my rotation every Sat...what was I thinking??? That is one tough workout I tell ya.
Ive decided that I need to do some really clean eating to zap the next 5 lbs:eek: Im not worried about how much I eat, more like how clean I can eat. Last night we had pizza for dinner, although I don't think mine was to bad b/c I just had pineapple and ham, but it was made with white flour and so on...ICK!
Can you beleive that it is snowing here? Not much but enough to make me want to jump back into bed and cover my head up;(
Lori:)

Morning Lori,Ladies!

Im not sure what workout Im doing today!Maybe LIS and some upperbody stuff! I can't wait until I can order LIC and my barbell set!(gotta let the CC cool off;-) )Maybe in a couple of weeks,Im so excited!

Lori-Me too,I've got my pts under control its what there made up of that probably isn't helping me too much! I need to go back to wheat bread(been eating colonail lite white)I just can't find a good wheat lite bread!Do you eat wheat bread,ifso, what kind? I love my sandwiches during the week!Oh, and isin't it nice when the little ones let us sleep! Im a walking you know what without my sleep}(!!!

Belinda-I see your Daughter is now a offical Cathelete!How nice to have someone to work out with and enjoy cathe with!

Aren't we missing some ,I haven't seen Heather post in a while?I must of missed something!

Check in later!Later Gaters!

Amelia, I always buy Whole Wheat english muffins and I either make an egg sandwich with cheese ( 5 points) or have peanut butter and jam on it (and a banana:9 )7 points.

O.k..gotta start my workout.

good morning...i wanted to pop in quickly to say HI!!. i have a bit of a crazy day on board because i have to find a catering hall or restaurant for my little guys 1st b-day. things are too crazy at home to have it here:) i am going to try and get a quick 45 miutes on the tm 1st and then i am out of here. i will check in this afternoon.

good morning lady bugs:belinda, cheryl, marcia, nancy, kim, lori and of course amelia:) :) :) :)

enjoy your workouts!!!

Good morning!

Amelia my DD Alesia is going with me to Cathe's RT and she would like to get to know everybody. At first Alesia didn't like to workout at home, she was used to going to the gym. Since work and school she doesn't have time to drive 30 mim. one way! She always liked KPC and then she added B & G and the Timesaver to her workouts. She has exams until next Thursday! No more excuse for her!!!She and I will posts pictures next week:D I still don't konw how to do that:+

Mary you and I posted at the same time! When is you babys b-day?

Todays workout is going to beBM2 " Double Upper Body " premix

Have a great one!
Belinda

:D

Hi ladies,

my weight and mesaurements for May:

weight: - 5 (all the food I eat yesterday!)
chest: + .5
waist: - .5
hips: -.75
thights: -.25
biceps: + .25

Have a great Saturday and workout!
Belinda

Oh...this isn't going to be a good day!! I am soooo hungry!
Its only 12:30 here and so far I have had a bowl of cereal, apple,all bran bites, a peice of fruit and nut bar, a peice of a kit kat bar, (and now I am eating lunch)whole wheat english muffine with egg and cheese. AND I didn't do any cardio yet today and I was kind of thinking about blowing it off but if this keeps up I will have to do something!!! Maybe it won't be so bad when I get out of the house.

I finished my workout:D My arm about to fall off! Oh,boy! That's a tough pemix!

At five tonight my DH and I are going to a buis.dinner (with the military!

I will talk to you tomorrow! Hope you ladies have a nice weekend!

Belinda

Hey ladies,I finished my workout this morning,decided to do Jari loves slim and lean!I can sure feel it now! Im going to try and squeeze in a walk after dinner!

I'll check back later,kids are driving me nuts right now!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.