*** Weight Watchers Mother's Day ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning and Happy Mothers Day to those of you who have children:) :)

We had a pretty good night last night. There weren't many people at the party but it was nice to get out of the house and talk to people! And not talk about babies either}( That seems to be what my conversations are about lately. I had one cooler and a handful of chips and I liked the drink more then the chips! It had been so long since I drank last and the drink made me even sleeper! We were home again at 12 and DS didn't wake until 4:30 to eat...I thought forsure he was gonna wake after I got into a deep sleep.
My plan is to do a long run today and abs. Then in the afternoon I will be taking DS for a walk. I think I will be going alone today cause everyone will be tied up with Mothers Day stuff.
DH and my FIL are suppose to be cooking dinner for us later:) And he isn't telling me what it is! LOL I just asked if I could have a sweet potatoe with my dinner...gotta keep it healthy!

Cheryl, there wasn't that big of a difference in my measurements for 20 lbs gone. And as much as I didn't want to do it at the time, I wish I had taken pics when I was 20 lbs heavier so I could look back now and see the difference. But when I was 4 weeks PP there was no way I was taking pics cause I didn't want to see myself like that again!
Yesterdays run sounded crazy! Are you hurting today? That must have been around 10-12 miles? Good Job!!!!

Belinda, glad to hear you got your workout in!

Ameila, a year sounds very realistic for your weightloss. Hopefully you will keep losing steadily and be there before the year is up.
I so need to do housework but Im not doing it today cause today is kinda my day off:) LOL

Mary, congrats on the pant sizes!!!! Woo Hoo!!!You go girl!!! Thats awesome. Its great when stuff like that happens cause you can keep on going then. Its when we gain weight that we just want to sit and eat cookies!;(

Kim, what workout do you have planned for the day? Or should I say, what workout do you have done already?

Nancy, you didn't send me your good weather yesterday! But its here today:) Prehaps it just took a little while to get here. LOL Its a beautiful day here today, only 9 degrees though but nice enough that I can get outside:)

Alright, I think that is everyone from yesterday. Im not sure where Marcia is...I think she ditched us! And that Kali!!! Im gonna go find her...

Lori:)

Happy Mothers day everybody!

Where is Marcia and Kali? I agree Lori,I think they ditched us,LOL!

Today workout is,well im not sure! I don't wanna do any step,guess its a long walk agian! need to abbs agian too! I've got chest DOMS from yesturday,cool!

Lori-I hope you enjoy your dinner that DH is making! I've got to stick to the points today,my DH brought a cookie cake home yesturday,a mothers day cookie cake! LOL,I told him to take it back}( ! Lets just say that I got a little out of hand,basically ruined my whole day x( I hate it when I do that! but im only human;-)!

Well gals,I hope everybody has a lovely mothers day,or sunday for those of you who aren't mothers;-) !

Oh Amelia, I know what you mean! We were sying at baby group the other day about how we can't have sweets in the house or the women eat it all. If I have a cake in the house, I just don't sit down with one peice. I keep going to the fridge, cut just enough off that I can stick it in my mouth and I keep doing that. Before I know it, half of the cake is gone but I don't feel guilty b/c I never actually sat down with a peice of cake! A friend was telling me last night that she as a recipe for cake but after you mix up the matter,you add in a pack of jello pudding and that makes the cake really moist:9 Im tempted to make it today but only if I give most of it to my MIL to take to work with her, that way its out of sight, out of mind!

Alright, gotta feed the bebe and get my workout done!:)
Lori:)

Hi, everyone!

Lori, glad you enjoyed the party! Great run! I wish you had taken pictures of yourself 20 pounds ago. It would be inspirational now.

Amelia, sounds like you're having a great day. Hope you have a fun workout.

Belinda, you too.

Hello to Kim, Mary, Nancy and everyone else!

I think I will do a circuit today and a step cardio tomorrow as my last fitness acts before P90X on Tuesday a.m.

Have a great Mother's Day, everyone!

Cheryl

Hey!!!!

I had a great Mother's Day and I hope everyone else did too!!! I planted my Mom's garden, ate too much, and enjoyed the beautiful weather!!!

Lori- Did I read right? 9 degrees? Oh my....I hope it was a typo!! I'm sure DH made you a great dinner and you stayed on track. I admire your determination. Tomorrow is my day to STAY ON TRACK. No more excuses!!!!! BUT.....next weekend I have a wedding on Sunday, with the rehearsal dinner on Saturday night!!! Ya see?? Always something to celebrate!!!! I gotta start being more anti-social, lol!!

Amelia - I hear you on ruining your whole day. And once I'm bad, I throw it to the wind and continue for the rest of the day. That's my downfall!!!!

Belinda, Kim and Cheryl - I hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day too!!

My DH bought me a diamond circle necklace - the circle of life, he called it. Very nice!! He asked me the other day what I wanted for Mother's Day and I answered diamonds. He took me seriously...lol. It's very nice. My daughters bought me silver earrings, also very nice. I had a very good day you might say!!!!!!!!

Nancy

:) :) :)

Hi ladies,

I just finished my workout! It is almost 6 p.m. I know it is late!

Unlike Lori with her 9 degrees, we have the AC running since yesterday! It's 90 degrees here in El Paso! Hot, hot, hot.....

Nancy I also had a great Mother's Day! Of course I ate too much}
Very nice gift from your DH:D My DD (bayernbaby) is making me dinner:9 I am going to gain 5 pounds:+

Enjoy the rest of the day! Talk to you tomorrwo!
Belinda

Lori-yes the pudding recipe works,its yummy! I haven't made a cake personally but did eat a pc at a family reunion! its very moist! If you have it,could I get the recipe from ya! And I can definately relate to going back and forth from the cake(im my case cookie cake)in little pieces,aren't we funny,LOL! Also,Have you tried the no Pudge brownies yet?

Nancy-I was doing great with points yesturday until I decided to get a 'little piece' of cookie cake,then I betcha you could see a trail in the carpet from my trips back and forth,LOL! And I totally agree,once I've started my cheats,it doesn't stop,I figure WTH!

Belinda-It was hot here today too,around 90' and so humid! Ga wheather is so crazy!

I got my walk in today,an hour then that was it! Im very excited,(jumping up and down)I picked up Imax2 at my DM house and can't wait to preview and do it tommorrow! looks so much fun!

Kim,Cheryl,Mary,and everybody I forgot,Im glad it was a wonderful mothers day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.