*** Weight Watchers Monday ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies:)

We had a chatty bunch yesterday! I read through everyones post last night but I have it forgot now so I will post and then come back with personnals.

I ended up going for a run yesterday morning and it was so nice. It was a lot easier pushing the stroller and not having to talk to anyone. And everyone I met was in such a good mood! The town was a little quiet b/c it was early in a sunday morning but the people I did see were friendly. Almost, like everyone was happy to be a live.
I didn't eat to much at the christening yesterday but I think I probably ate to much the whole day;) Oh well...Ill start fresh today.
We are going on a road trip today but Im not sure what time we are leaving. They were thinking in a couple of hours so I should get my workout done.
Today is suppose to be BM UB and BBW. I think I will go for a run tonight when I get home..
Be back in a bit.
Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies!

I think I'll do a cardio and lower body today!(MIS) I've stuck to my word...I havent been on the scale since saturday!

Lori-I love it when I go for a walk and the whole neiborhood is friendly! When you said your going on a road trip it reminded me of the movie Legally Blond,remember "road trip" I love that movie! anyways where are you guys going? Have a good workout!

Cheryl-I think I'll start looking for lowmax now,I need a good and long step thats not as easy as the begginer ones that I have!

Kim-I'll go check out my email now,Thanks agian! I read over the post yesterday and I LOL at myself because I called you a sweatie instead of sweetie,sorry My DH was in a hurry and I didn't have time to preview the post!Hows your day going?

:) Mary,:) Nancy:) Belinda,Hows is your day going?

bbl!

Hey girls!!

Thought I'd check in early. I just got in to work. It's gonna be a hot one!!! The A/C was still not put back in my window at work.

We wound up in the city yesterday for Father's Day and had a nice time. We went to an Asian fusion restaurant and, ehhh, it was ok. It was the first time I had black rice. It was different but I can't picture myself making it anytime soon.

I didn't workout yesterday...I'm bad. Today is B & G.

Good for you not getting on that scale, Amelia. I know it's hard because I'm constantly on the scale too.

Lori - Have a fun roadtrip. Do you know where you're heading?

Hey Mary, Belinda, Cheryl, Kim....have a great day!!!!

Nancy

Hi Girls:)

I still haven't had a chance to read through yesterdays post. Got DD off to school (she is only going till recess time) made the beds and thought I should get my workout started. I did what my rotation called for. It was a good workout but I think when I get home tonight I will go for a run. I love evening runs anyway.

Amelia, your being a good girl? Hopefully you can hang on until next sat...although you did it last week so Im sure you can do it this week.

Nancy, you will make up for not working out yesterday with B&G today:) Sounds like you had a good day yesterday.

We are headed to where I grew up actually, so its not that big of a deal to me. My in laws wanted to go out that way to see if we could see any ice bregs and we thought we would go to. But before we had a chance to make up our minds, DD heard the conversation and nagged to go. So it was either go, or look at her sour face all day! LOL

Have a good day and I will check in when I get home.
Lori:)

Hey Girls,
Just a quick pop inn,Im done with part of my workout,did MIS lowerbody(((Ouch)))),and this evening I'll do an hour walk/jog(mostly walk)}(!

Lori-congrats on sticking to this rotation,Its hard for me to stick to one! I've never seen an Iceberg,sounds fun! Have a good run this evening!

Kim--I got your recipes and will make them soon,They sound delish! Thanks for taking the time to send them to me! Hows your weight loss going....Loose any weight last week?

Nancy--I didn't workout yesterday either!Was suppose to thoughx( ! I've never had Asian food,sounds like you weren't crazy about it! Have fun with B&G today}(, Heard thats another ouchie workout!

Good morning, ladies!

Nancy, I agree, you'll definitely make up for the missed workout with B&G.

Amelia, kudos on the MIS. I'm going to have to pull that one out again.

Lori, sounds like you're headed for a good day.

I loved my workout today - the last half of Low Max (love it, love it, love it) and GS Back, Shoulders and Bi's. Just enough of everything to make me very happy.

Here's to a wonderful Monday!
Cheryl

Hello Ladies!!

I did not get a workout in this morning. I woke up not feeling well- headache, stiff neck, blurred vision. Got in w/Dr. She said she thought it may be a virus and to just take tylenol. I am going to try to do a new dvd tonight. I think I will do Sharon Mann; but all this talk of B & G is tempting me.

Lori- Enjoy your road trip today!!

Amelia- I am glad that you got the e-mail. Enjoy!!! I have not weighed in this week. Tomorrow is my weigh in but I think I may use my pass to skip the weigh in. It has been TTOM and I have given into several of my salt cravings!!x( x( x(

Nancy- I had to look to see where you were when you said that you do not have your A/C in your room. I am in Michigan. The weather is about the same- high 80's to 90 for the past week and a half with no rain. You poor baby!! :eek: I hope you get the A/C back soon.

Cheryl- Sounds like you got a good workout in. I think that previewing these dves has thrown me off. I need to just get back on track and preview them when I get time. I will have to think about that...

Hi Belinda and Mary!!!

Have a great day everyone!!

Hi ladies,

my computer was down all day! I ended up cleaning my house.

This morning I did Step Blast and Core Max :)

Amelia I love Low Max, it is one of my favorite! Have fun!

Lori enjoy your road trip!

Nancy my AC is running all day long! It is to hot here 101!:D

Cheryl are you still doing P90X??

Kim good luck with your weigh in?? Hope you feel better soon!

Mary where are you?

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Hi, everyone - No, Belinda, I haven't lasted with P90X.

I'm tempted to sell it - I paid $100 for the set, barely touched, and I've barely touched it. I really like Ab Ripper X, but except for that, I am doing better with my Cathe's.

Lori, seriously, if you want my set for $100 and shipping, you can have it;-)

Kim, it would be hard to pass up B&G... I sure liked that one last week.

Belinda, Step Blast is... well... a Blast! I hope you enjoyed it.

Have a great night, everyone!

Cheryl

Cheryl I am so sorry you don't like P90X! What didn't you like about it? Are you doing a rotation? Step Blast is always a blast for me!

Kim I got your e-amil, thank you so much! Recipes looks yummy!

Have a great night!
Belinda

Hey Ladies!

I hope somebody reads this:)
I got my dvd today,just previewed it(MIS+Powerhour+body max)And I have a question!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Question~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I read cedies bio, she said that she does two body parts a day plus abbs twice a week and cardio twice/three times a week! I was wondering if anybody here does that? Right now I do upperbody twice a week,Lowerbody twice a week,cardio three/four times and abbs twice!

And a big Hello to everybody here! I'll be back in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.