*** Weight Watchers Monday ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies:)

What do you girls have on tap for today??? I have been up for a little while and have the beds made and lanudry started. The sun us shining so I will be going for a walk this afternoon.

I can't believe that I have to do CTX UB and BBW again today! I did this workout 2 days ago and I almost died:eek: ;) My energy wasn't really up there either but it was a toughy. Its called BBW...but there is alot of UB workouts in there to! I think it should be called Rock Hard Body, not Rock Bottoms!

Amelia, glad to hear you enjoyed your run! Did you go again last night? You must have burned a major amount of cals yesterday if you did that 2x!

Mary, hope your boy is feeling better! I hate it when they are sick! You just want to take their places!

Cheryl, you must have nearly died when you stepped on the scale! But your outlook was good:) You kind of have to keep that outlook b/c if your anything like me...I would run to the fridge and say "WTH!"

I need to start watching myself again. I tried on a pair of jeans yesterday that I haven't wore since giving birth and they fit everywhere except the waist. I need to get my stomach back into prepreg shape so that I can wear EVERYTHING in my closet and not just some of it!

Alright, I will be back later. Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Good Morning ladies!

I can't believe I'm up so late,its 8:30 here,my Dh didn't wake me up this morningx( ! Now I have to figure out how to keep my son(who's 2,and usually asleep when I work out) out of my way while I workout today! Im thinking todays workout will be lis or body fusion,or I might even do some upper body,I don't know yet!

Lori-unfortunatly I didn't have the energy to do the run agian!I was planning to though,even changed some of the songs on my mp3 player! But when seven'o clock came I was worn out! I can't believe that running can wear you out like that! Have fun with your workout today, What does BBW stand for?

Cheryl-I'm up three pds right now(TTOTM)If your measurements are the same,I wouldn't sweat the gain.Its probably muscle and water! Isn't it funny how the scale can be our friend and enemy,lol! Does your close fit any tighter?

Nancy-Hows your day so far!

Mary-I hope your little guy is feeling better today,keep us posted!

Well,im off to start my day.I've got a test to study for tonight, And DONT want too,lol. And my house is a mess x(

Amelia, BBW means Bonus Bunn Workout. Its a combo of exercises followed by the ball work in PLB and it burns! Hope you got you workout done while your rugrat was home..lol

I have my workout done for the day. I did CTX UB, BBW and a 3 mile run. Im getting ready now to go for a walk.

Lori:)

Lori, Amelia, thanks for the great moral support.

Amelia, bummer on the TTOM weight gain. That's just how I feel. My waist feels bigger and my jeans feel a little tighter but I can already feel an improvement after following the fat flush principles for just 2 1/2 days.

Dying after the flight delays last night. Didn't get to bed until 3 a.m.!!! Aaagh!!!

Lori, great workout today! Love that CTX UB.

Amelia, have a great afternoon.

Mary, Nancy, I hope you're doing well!

Cheryl

Hey girls -

Oh...I feel for you, Cheryl. Nothing like hanging around an airport until all hours of the night. I hope you feel better soon!!! Can you tell us a little about the fat flush principles? I always have that bloated feeling around my middle!!! I just finished a yogurt with mini-wheats mixed in and I can feel the belly moving up. Oh, I hate this feeling but that's what fiber does to me.

I may take a rest today. I think it's been a while. OR, I might just do Squeeze upper body. It's short and sweet and the burn is gone so maybe I'll see if I can get it again.

The kids here at my school had a half a day today so we're all catching up on paper work, etc. It's nice working in a school - especially when they've all gone home, lol! ;-)

Nancy :)

Hey girls,
just a quick pop in before bedtime,I got my LIC today and it looks sooooo much fun,can't wait to try it tommorrow. Now Im waiting for my dyna bands and barbellx( !

bb in the morning! Have a good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.