*** Weight Watchers Humpity Hump ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Beauties:) :) :)

How is everyone? I feel like I have had a million hours of sleep so far! hehehe But you know that could wear off pretty darn fast and I could be sleepy again before I know it.

I have a run planned for today, also gonna do abs and BBW. I need to get it done soon b/c my inlaws are comming this afternoon. And they are comming with DH's sis and her kiddies...that means I am cooking dinner and I need to clean up my house. It will be the first time she as seen DS and she is sooooooooo excited! I think she will be so excited that she may even scare him! LOL

I am going to read through yesterdays post and I will be back again. There was a little bit of chatting going on after I last checked in:)

Lori:)

good mornin' to all of the early birds:) :) i hope everyone is having a great wednesday!!my nanny is starting back today(yyaahh!!!1)so i have to start to get my things in order. i have arms and shoulders (p90x) with ab ripper on tap. my dog is outside right now so i must let him in before she gets here so i will be back.

:) lori:enjoy your family visit. where do your inlaws live? i am thinking pretty far if they have not seen the little man.

:) a-m-e-l-i-a: good mornin to you sleepy head:) are you sleeping in? what is on you agenda?

:) nancy:10 days left? you must be soooo excited!! how was dinner and whats on tap for today?

:) cheryl:how are you feeling? and what workouts are planned?

:) belinda:thinking of you!!

Mary, my SIL lives in Ottawa Canada. Its not that far but far enough that she couldn't come home...to expensive. She would have had to pay for the girls seats on the plane as well. They went home on the 2nd of Jan and DS was born on the 4th...so she just missed it. But my inlaws live here and they see him pretty much everyday.

Must get my workout done!!!
Lori:)

Good Morning Ladiebugs!

Just as mary suspected,I slept inn this morning! My DH was at the hospital for most of the night with severe foot pain,he got diagnosed with Plantar Fascitits,and since I just finished med. term I can understand what it means,LOL!(inflammation of the strong band of tissue that supports the foot).....Ouch! He was in pain,I felt bad because he was unable to stay out of work,hes a supervisor were he works.

Kim~Congratulations on the weight loss,your on a roll! I'd like some of those zero and one pts recipes please! I can freeze them in serving sizes! Have a good trip!

Lori-"Humpity Hump" thats cute,reminds me of an old song from the old days...remember the humpty dance,LOL! Have a great workout,and a lovely evening with you inlaws!

M-A-R-Y*Good Morning! How is p90x! I hear its a butt kicker! Maybe I can one day accomplish it;-) but not right not,LOL! I can barely get through LIC:+ ! Has the stomach virus left your house?

Cheryl-Hows your day going? Im making your recipe you posted a couple of days ago on saturday! I sounds delish and I LOVE mexican food!

Nancy-I bet your counting down the hours until summer break;-) ! Hows your day going!

Belinda---Where are you? I hope everything went well in Germany! Keep us posted!

I've been so good this week,eating as clean as possible and being aware of everthing I put in my mouth! My pts have been right on so far!
today is either upper or lower body with abbs!Heck, who knows, I may even do both}( Im feeling very energized at the moment! I'll check back later,everybody enjoy thier day!

Good morning ladies:D

I got stuck in Phoenix last night! We missed our flight due to bad weather in Philly! I am at the Radisson Hotel in Phoenix. I am waiting for a flight out 8:40 a.m. I didn't work out a lot in Germany! I walked alot (4-6 mil.)and once I ran 2 mil. I also did the roatoation form Debbie!I wanted to spend as much time I could with my mom:D I know I gained weight! I really have to stop eating so much! I will check in later! Can't wait to be home!

Hi to everybody!

Best wishes,
Belinda

Belinda, welcome home!!!! Sorry about the flight snafus ... and I'm curious about what you did with Debbie on the road for workouts. That's what I do, too - I take Keep It Up/Slim in 6-pack and Firm It Up since you can do those with just the resistence band.

Lori, glad you're up and feeling energetic. Woo hoo!

Mary, so excited to hear about that nanny! What a great boon that will be.

Amelia, you will love this recipe, I promise, and it's so easy. The leftovers are also good.

Well, I am proud of myself - had a very early business meeting so I got up and did my workout at 5:00. I had thought I would do interval Max, but when I loaded up the DVD, Rhythmic Step jumped off of the screen. So that's what I did.

My thinner jeans are feeling better again. Woo hoo! I think I've found my "zen" again at last.

More later -

Cheryl

Hi ladies...well i got a lot done and the boys are on the verge of waking. finished my workout and my arms are killing me:)

amelia:i hope your dh feels better.:) and yes p90x is EXTREME but i am enjoying it and i modify when i need to:)

belinda:welcome home. how is your mom doing?

cheryl:she is a HUGE help and the boys love her. my only problem is that my oldest gets a bit obnoxiuos when she is around because he gets his way too much. my goal this summer is to really work on that!!

Hey Girls

Im Bored:+ My kids are asleep,my DH is playing one of his video games and I was just on ebay scoping through the cathe dvds:7 !Found some good deals to...Im watching them!

BELINDA....your back! Glad to hear you had a nice time with your mom! We missed you!

Mary:) Nancy:) Cheryl:) Lori:) Kim:) Hope you gals are having a good night!!! b.b in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.