*** Weight Watchers Friday ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Girls:) :)

How is everyone? I feel Grrrrreat! Just like Tony the tiger:) :) He kind of made you think that frosted flakes were good for you, I liked that about :) :) Tony! LOL
We went to bed here at 11 and DS didn't wake until 8:30! Thats the longest he has ever slept in. BUT the neighbours truck went crazy last night at 2:30. Either he hit the panic button or maybe there was someone out there and he as an alarm on his truck. The kids around here always break into peoples vehciles...they are looking for money for drugs:-( It was never this bad around here but its really not the best place to raise your kids anymore. One of the young girls who works at the store said that on graduation night it was 20% beer and 80% drugs...and they are really into some hard stuff these days...anywho....
Today is suppose to be my rest day but I think I am going to do a small run soon and then get ready to bring DD to school to get her report card.
My SIL left yesterday and although it was sad, Im happy that my tummy can return to normal. TO MUCH FOOD! Ugh...I felt like I was eating ALL the time!

Nancy, I hope you enjoyed your party!

Amelia, I think you are gonna enjoy BM2! Our tummies have probably been feeling the same way lately. I just feel bloated all the time.

Belinda, not much was happening here yesterday evening, just hanging and waiting to go to bed! :)

Kim, when is your next weigh in? I think I had something else to say to you but I don't remember what it was:eek: Oh yeah..Im not totally finished baby group , I will just go when its convient for me! LOL

Cheryl, how is the weight loss going? I don't even want to get on the scale! I think I am around the same but I have been at this weight for so long that I feel bigger now...does that make sense? I was gonna get on today but DS only emptied one boob:7 LOL And I can't weigh like that!!!

Good morning to everyone else.
Alrighty, I will be back later!!
Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies!

Well its been two weeks since I started eating my daily target points(without cheating)and still Nothing! I went back in my journals and I weighed the same I weighed back in April? I Don't understand it?
I weighed 195.0 Today and Weighed 195.0 back in April?

I did However lose inches...from 4/7/07-6/7/07 I lost a total of 3 1/2 inches! Should I just not worry about the scale and keep focusing on my inches lost? Im soooooo Confused! I was lovin that scale drop every week!

My DH suggested that I take a week of rest and just count my points. I just don't know if I can do that,I love working out!(especially since I've got two new workouts coming my way }( )I need something to jumpstart my metabolism agian!

The Only time I cheat is on Friday night,one meal and a dessert! I try to eat as clean as possible (for me,about65%clean) I watch my salt intake,eat only wheat bread and drink TONS of water....What Im I doing Wrong?

I was on a Five month Plateou(no weightloss,no inches lost) before starting WW back in janurary and That was enough to drive me nuts! I don't EVER want to go through that agian!

OK.....IM done venting and whinning;-)~~~~~~~

Lori-I know excatly what you mean,It seems that there are more kids into drugs now days then there was when I was growing up! There use to be a family that lived in the neiborhood,they had a little girl and two teenage boys and the rumor was that they(boys) were breaking into people houses and cars....The police where called out alot,and was at there house alot when the parents would fight! I always felt sorry for the little girl,I would walk by on my daily walks and she would always smile and talk to me! I've felt bloated for two weeks now since I've been eating so much more cleaner!x(

My workout today is going to be Power hour....All of it! Then I'll be done with strength training this week! This weekend will be walking/jogging both days for an hour!

And a Big Good Morning to Kim,Belinda,Cheryl,Nancy and Mary....are you on vacation? where you at girl? Hope all is well!

Good morning girls!!!

Lori - The party was great!!! We danced the night away. BUT...I had four (Yes, four!) Cosmopolitans that were delicious!!!! I don't usually drink so, eh. I'm counting dancing as the exercise of the day.

It's really sad that so many kids are into drugs these days and I agree that these drugs are dangerous. Where's their parents? I just feel like I would know if my kids were into something they weren't supposed to be doing. (At least I hope so!!!) We have to watch them like hawks!!!!

Amelia - It's okay to whine and vent!! I don't blame you. It's such a hard road and when you don't see results you want to scream! Power Hour is a good tough one. Do you do more cardio than strength training? Maybe you could try mixing that up...I don't know, it's just a thought. Maybe DH is right too!! Maybe your body does need a rest. And, remember, that inches mean more than pounds. Okay, enough of the pep talk.

Today I have lower body on tap. Better go to work....be back later.

Nancy
:)

Hi, ladies -
TOM hit me about 6:30 this morning like a bomb. Have spent the past 3 1/2 hours just coping - but it's letting up and I am going to give some HCE cardio a try, using just one riser today. No heavy weights.

If you can beleive it, I did get some glute and inner thigh DOMS from even the 20 minutes of GS legs yesterday. So everything counts.

Lori, I haven't weighed lately either and I think I'm kind of holding the same, from the fit of my clothes. Have been decently good but not marvelous. Need to get more vigilent again about my eating.

Amelia, if your inches are going down, you are making progress! You are definitely gaining some muscle and that counts even more than if you had just lost the pounds. Not sure what to suggest - but please don't get discouraged, girlfriend!

Nancy, the party sounds fun. And now it's back to business, eh?

TGIF, everybody!

Cheryl

No workout for me yet and its 2:30 in the afternoon. The longer I go, the better chance I won't workout! But today is suppose to be my rest day. I did walk to school with DD and home again but it was only a 30 mins walk.

Amelia, if it makes you feel any better I hoped on the scale today and i was up 2 lbs;( I can't say I am overly surprised with all the eating I have been doing.It had to catch up with me sometime! I would focus on inches lost and the weight will HAVE to come off!

Nancy, I wonder to...where are the parents whose kids are out at 3 in the morning? I was talking to one of my friends from baby group and her car was stolen last night! I had a little chat with DD on her way to school and I told her when she gets old enough, like 17 or so, I don't mind if she wants to have a couple of drinks...but I want to know...she doesn't need to keep anything from me. I also told her that I don't want her touching any of these drugs b/c you only have to touch it once to be addicted! I think she got the message but Lord only knows what path they will choose.

Cheryl, TOM..haven't had it in monthes:) another good thing about bf'ing! Somedays I feel like I am going to start but it passes again.Hope you feel better soon!

Lori:)

Good Afternoon Ladies-

Cheryl- I hope you feel better soon!! Good that you took your workout lighter. I never quite feel like wo during TTOM!:-(

Amelia Bedelia! Repeat after me- I am doing everything right and good for my body. You are doing great. If your inches are decreasing and your clothes are fitting loose do not let the scale drag you down and dictate your mood. p.s. in your last post I saw one of your butterfly moments when you went from one subject right into another one- that is exactly what I do! tee, hee! :D

Lori- You are absolutely correct, drug use does seem to be more prevalent now than when I was younger. I think that it has to do with access- to both money and drugs for teens/kids.

Nancy- I am glad to hear that you had a great time and danced the night away! We all need one of those nights here and there.

Belinda- Hello, I hope your day is going well. BTW- I made it to VS yesterday to get that lotion (and a couple of other things) while I was at the mall.

I did not get a wo in this morning b/c I had to get to work early b/c I had to leave for a dermatologist appt this morning. She fussed at me about my sunburn. My back is now peeling- really ugly!;( Anyways- I will try to get something in this evening if I go straight home.

BBL!

Hey Girly Girls:)!

Kim~I will repeat after you;-)...Thank you!:).And Yep,I had a butterfly moment :D! Does your sunburn still hurt?

Lori-Good talk with your daughter,Im also praying that my DD will not choose the path of all that mess. All we can do as parents is guide them in the right direction! And pray! P.S Take your rest day,your body needs it!

Cheryl-I NEVER feel like WO TTOTMx( ,and my mood swings are terrible,LOL! I like to walk during the dreaded "curse" as my sister calls it!

Belinda-How long does that sale at VS last? I do need a new bra}(!

Nancy-Glad to hear you had fun at your party! I haven't danced in years! Sometimes I put some music on and dance hear at the house with my kids,of course you can't really get your groove on to The kids sing-a-long-songs:7 ! And to answer your question...I do cardio about three times a week! Was doing cardio five times a week but decided to change things up a bit!

~~~~Mary~~~~Are you Ok dear? Did I miss a post about a vacation?

Ladies,I want to thank you agian! I was really upset this morning about my Weigh Inn,but im ok now! Im just gonna focus on loosing inches! bbl!

Hi ladies,

this morning I went to my German Kaffeeklatsch! I stayed until 1:30 p.m. Went grocery shopping after that. Now it is going on 4 p.m. and I still havent't worked out!!!

Today's workout is IMAX 3 and Stetch Max 2!!!! Not sure if I am up to it??? I didn't eat bad at my Kaffeeklatsch, I only ate fruit:9 :9
It is to hot outside to eat alot!!!

The good news is ,I am already down with the 3.2 pounds that I gained in Germany!

Lori hope you enjoy your rest day!

Amelia I didn't really lost weight until I started doing Cathe's rotations. Maybe you want to try one of her rotations! Maybe it just takes time! Hope you enjoyed PH!

Nancy I am glad you enjoyed your party yesterday! Have fun with LB today!

Kim I hope you didn't spent as much as I did??

Mary where are you????

BBl!

Belinda

I am happy to report I am done with IMAX 3 and Streatch Max 2!!! Time went by so fast:D :D :D

Off to the shower and enjoy the evening!

Have a great evening! See you in the morning!!!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.