*** Weight Watchers Friday ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

Am I the first one here today? There was a lot of chatting going on here last night! And I missed it:-( LOL But I did read up on everyones post.

Today is PLB for me and Im not sure what cardio. Its a nice sunny day out but I don't know if I have enough energy to run and push that stroller again!

Amelia, Im waiting to hear how you did this week! Im also a little jealous that you won that dvd! LOL I checked on ebay the other day and there really wasn't much there I wanted, prehaps I should keep checking back.

Belinda, I wouldn't worry to much about the 3.2 lbs. I could gain that easily and probably will this summer. My sister is comming home and she snacks alot! I guess its her vacation but its a long one and if I snacked like she does for 6 weeks, I would pack it on!

Cheryl, how was B&G? I have a feeling my legs will be sore tomorrow after PLB today.

Kim, I didn't purchase P90X after. Im still debating it. DH thought I had already ordered it but we had a few bills in the mail and I couldn't think about spening more money!

Nancy, I hear ya on the presents! I saw all of the Sex and the City episodes. I didn't watch it when it was on t.v but I worked with a girl who owned all of the dvds so I got a loan of them. I was addicted to the show for a while:eek:

Hope I didn't miss anyone:)

Well, DH decided yesterday that he was going to start working out. And when this guy decides to do this it usually cost me a fortune. The last time it was a Bowflex, that never got used and I had to sell it for $1000 just to get it out of my house. Yesterday he bought new sneaks for running, new pants and a top. Then he went to the gym and bought us both protein powder, which is nice, and bought some kind of creatine for himself. In totally he probably spent $300!
The guy at the gym told him that if I am trying to lean out, that at dinner time (for example) if I am having chicken, baked potatoe and veggies, I should eat only 1/2 the potatoe and more chicken. It was a good tip.
Anyway, Ill let you know how long DH last for!!!

Lori:)

Good Morning My Fellow WW'ers!!

My WI is in, I lost....everybody hold your breath and take a seat....half a pound:eek:,Weighed 196.0! Yep,Thats it, a lously half a pound,oh well maybe i'll loose more next week!

I also Weighed In last saturday(wanted a peek)and it said I weighed 194.0 so honestly Im not sure if I gained two pds this weekx(.I think what it all boils down too is that I need to stop living by that moody scale. I know that if I eat my daily target pts and keep working out,its bound to come off!(LOL,Listen at me...I'll probably be back on the scale in the morning }( ).

***Lori***I had to LOL when I read that it cost you money when your dh decided to start working out,sounds like my dh. We bought one of those total gyms about four years ago,before I got serious about working out,and it sat there for a year before selling it for half the price! He's already talking about buying another one...I don't think so! besides theres really no where to put it(the next pc of excercise equipment we buy will be a treadmill;-),of course after we move from this small place! )But, Aren't they cute,like little boys sometimes! BTW,when you checked out ebay you must of just missed my purshase,there was two on there. Lets just hope its an original,the seller said it was....fingers crossed! And SEX And The City....I love it,as a matter of fact I started watching it from the beginning agian wesnday!My dh bought the complete series for me on b-day last year!

Well girls,I think I'll take a rest today,tommorrow will be a total body strength training and then sunday will be a long walk/run! I've still got doms from my lowerbody and abbs on tuesday,but no doms from upperbody yesterday...weird!

I've got a date with my dh(hopefully without my little ones),hes taking me out to Italian to celebrate my "A" in med.term.! Watch out breadsticks.....:9 }( !

:) :) :) :) GOOD MORNING WW LADIES!!! HAPPY FRIDAY:) :) :) :)

well hellow to all of the lovely ladies, i was up at around 4:00 am with one guy and then 5:30 with the other. p.s. my dh does not even move when they cry...his breathing does not even change. how is that possible. i swear if my boys roll over i am upx( wellthey are both still asleep so hopefully no one has a fever when they wake up(fingers crossed) today is back and legs(p90x) and abs. yesterday was yoga which i dont think i posted. i am going to start breakfast now so bbl

:) :) :) lori:you forgot me!!!!x( now i hope your hubby buys 2 bowflexes(j.k. with the amount of sleep you survivie on its ok to forget people sometimes:) ) i love when my dh gets into working out but i too have a smith machine that i call the sit machine because that is all it does:)

a-m-e-l-i-a:i dont know how old you are but when i sing your name it is a paridity to that sone"maria..the most beautiful word i ever heard.maria" do you know that song ?(late 80's mid 90's)

uh oh! big guy crying i will be back

Good morning Mary- I don't know the song,but i will go look it up;-) ,I love 80's songs.......iam 28,will be 29 in nov.:( ! I know what you mean about our men not making a move when the kids wake at night! If I hear then breating differently I'm up checking on them,my two year old stills sleeps in his baby bed next to me and I still listen to my five year old on the baby monitor! I hope your little men don't wake up with fevers,I'll join you with my fingers crossed!

Good morning ladies,

I am finally awake! I been sleeping my butt off! Hope I am more awake today!

My workout plan for today is PUB and PLB! Tomorrow is a 40 min. run.

Amelia cograts on your A! Your weight will come down! Good job!
Enjoy your dinner tonight!

Have a great day and workout!

Belinda

MARY!!!!:) :) :) Will you ever forgive me??? LOL I was gonna check yesterdays thread to see who I forgot but I think my hunger got the best of me...ya know I love ya!!!!

Amelia, atleast you didn't gain! I bet you will lose more next week. Be patient..your right, it will have to come off.

Belinda, just sleep your little heart out. Travelling is tough on the 'ole bod!

I didn't workout very long today. I did a 3 mile run and the standing work in PLB. I figured I would be going for a walk later so Ill make it up there.

Lori:)

Hi, everyone! TGIF!!!!

I had the most wonderful workout this morning - BodyMax2 minus the power circuits for a great 63 workout of step routines, 30 min. UB weights and then abs. Perfect! Wanted some UB weights, couldn't live without some cardio and had only an hour to spend. I liked it.

Belinda, I don't blame you for sleeping.

Amelia, 1/2 lb is nothing to sneeze at and I think your scale is playing tricks on you if you got a lower weight during the week. Hang in there, gal!

Mary, sounds like you're having a wonderful friday morning. Enjoy that yoga.

Lori, gal, you sound ready for the weekend and ready to roll on a terrific day. I hope you're having a good one.

Here's to a great weekend! Have a good one, everyone-
Cheryl

Hey ladies,

Im waiting on my hubby to get home,My dyna bands came today....theres nothing like the excitment before using a new pc of exercise equipment,LOL! Tommorrow is LIC!!!

Thanks for the support guys,I just have to hang in there!

Have a ggggggggggggreat weekend guys :)!

Hi girls,

I did PUB and I am getting ready to do PLB! Not sure if I have the energy:(

Lori are you doing the rock bottom rotation??

Cheryl great job on your workout this morning!

Amelia have fun tonight! You are going out tonight?

Mary and Kim what are you guys up to?

Have a great and save weekend!
Belinda

Hey girls!!

How's everybody? It's gorgeous out here now. The weather is on the cooler side but the sun is shining bright. Just the way I like it.

A quiet night here tonight. I'm doing Arms and Shoulders from P90X in a few. My eating has been really decent but I still have this bloat thing going on. Is it possible to get too much fiber? My body thinks so.

I'll catch up with personals later or tomorrow. If I don't get up now, I may never get up again, lol!!

Nancy

Hi ladies,

I am done with Pyramid Upper Body and Pyramid Lower Body plus segment on of Total Body Stretching:D :D :D :D
I am ready to take a nap! LOL!

Nancy have fun with P90 X Shoulder!

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Hey Ladies!!

I just wanted to check in. I have made a commitment to myself to try my very best to just peek in and say hello!! The kids just left- we had a blast. We went to a metro park and enjoyed the Wave pool- that was really cool. The bell whistles and waves comes and sweeps everyone to the beginning of the pool when on floaties. The kids loved it. I survived spilled red pop on my light color carpet, one nephew threw up and the numerous squabbles I had to break up.

Amelia- your 1/2 pound loss is good!!! Celebrate yourself.

Lori- You story about DH deciding to workout and purchase stuff is funny!!

Belinda- Glad to see you are getting sleep. Your dedication to catching up on rotation is inspiring.

Hello Nancy, Mary and Cheryl!!! Hope you all had a good day!!

My workout was in the pool and chasing kids today.;-)

good evening to all the ladies:) i must confess that i did not get my workout done but that is ok. i was at town hall filing permits for 3 hrs. and i am just beat!!! my older man seems to be better so hopefully tomorrow will be better. right now my dog is trying to eat the wires on my computer and i am ready to throw him out of the window:) (kidding ofcourse,,he is a little boobie)

:) :) nancy:would you put this weather in a bottle and sell it or what???this is the most amazing june. i was laughing with my friend that the temps. were the same in january as they are in june.

:) :) belinda....nap you crazy lady!!!pub and plb are tough tough tough!!

:) :) a-m-e-l-i-a:when is you b-day? i am 33 and my b-day is february 16th which makes my a CRAZY aquarian.

((((((ok..question for this friday night.....does anybody have any body piercing or tatoos?))))))
i have my ears pierced and i have a lower back tatoo and one on my hip

thank goodness someone is out there cheryl. i was thinking it was just me:) :)
my early 20's were an interesting time
:)
is everyone else a sleep or out on date night???

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.