*** Weight Watchers Friday ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Hottie's:) :) :)

How is everyone? Ready to start the weekend? I enjoy weekends b\c I get to sleep in sometimes. DS woke up today at 6:23:-( He just plays in his crib for a while but I just lay there thinking about the wet diaper he is in and that I should get up and change it...so I do...and then we are up:)

I went for two walks yesterday. My legs were feeling it again last night! I tried to get to bed early but went at 11'ish. Im hoping to catch Grey's tonight b/c I missed it last night.

The scale is holding steady at 129-130 :) I think I should set a mini goal...127 lbs although my goal is 125 lbs. One of the girls that was here yesterday said that she saw me walking the day before and she thought it was someone else b/c I looked smaller then I did before I had the baby. She also said that I look like I have gotten smaller in the last 2 weeks. I really don't understand this b/c the scale says the same and the tape measurements are the same, so I can't possibly be smaller, can I? Not to mention that I still need to lose a inch in my waist.

Today I am doing GS Legs and a small run. Im not sure what I will fit in with him b/c yesterday morning he napped for 2.5 hours. I may get a longer run in. I am doing the run before the leg work though b/c its nice out and I won't be here this afternoon to do my run...I will probably be walking around town again:)

Belinda, glad to hear you had a good leg workout! Did you say L&G premix or GS Legs? I have the GS Legs DVD so if there is a premix I should be able to do it. Those dead lifts on the step are a killer,you know its a cellulite blaster!

Cheryl, glad to hear you are sticking around! Are you the only orginal memeber left? I kinda think Belinda was here when I joined as well. All the others have taken off! Did I drive them away?;)

Amelia, soooooooooooo what workout are you going to do?:) Oh well, you almost made it to Saturday! LOL I would have cracked up by now.

Hello, to everyone else. Hope everyone as a good day!

Lori:)

Morning Ladies!

Iam doing a happy dance,I weighed and ........Im down two pounds:):):)! Im down to 197.5! Last week it was TTOTM so i didn't weigh but the week before I weighed 199.5! So I don't know if it took me two weeks to loose two pounds or what,(lloks that way)plus I went on vaction,and didn't eat great but did watch it,plus walked every evening w/DH(on vacation),And I didn't work out this week!Boy that was a mouth full,you guys can tell Im excited!;-)

I'll post this evening after my DH measures me,its that time agian! I can't measure myself,so frustration!

Lori-Morning,Im doing body fusion today,but it will be after lunch,got some things to check off on my "to do" list today! When you said that your little guy wakes up and plays and you lay their thinking about his wet diaper,it brought back memories! Their so cute at that age! have fun with your workouts!

Good Morning Belinda,Cheryl,Mary,Nancy,Kim,Marcia and I beleive thats all of our little group,If I missed someone,just smack me in the head when you post:p ! BBL!

good mornin' everyone... i want you to know that i posted 4 times yesterday and everytime something happened and i had to stopx( for the first time the boys started bickering and what fun that is!! i did another run yesterday along with upper and lower body and i must say i am a little sore!! i am sticking with the running until monday and then i will get back into my tapes. i am very excited that it is friday and i am looking foward to this weekend. i am planning on some mothers day shopping and lunch at an out door cafe south hampton(i love that place) i have a ton of work to do today so i must get started

lori:you crack me up!!i love reading your posts. i picture you to be this petite(but strong)lady whisking around your neighborhood at top speed.

nancy:we are going to have a super dooper weather weekend so enjoy:)

amelia:well you remembered me so i will not have to smack you in the head(you soooo funny):) i think it is amazing that you lost 2lbs.

cheryl:i am thinking a p90x rotation too:) let me know:)

belinda:where are you sleepy head?

marcia and kim:what are we doing today and for the weekend?

have a great mornin' and i will be back:) :) :) :)

Good morning ladies,

Todays workout is going to be Supersets/Push pull" Upper Body 3 Sets"premix 65 min.

Lori I did Legs and Glutes " Legs and Glutes Xtreme" premix 79 min.
Have fun with your run and Leg workout!

Amelia great job on your weight loss! You like running? I need to get back into running, but his rotation is tought! I have no energy to to extra!

Mary glad you enjoy running! Good for you to go shopping and lunch on mothers day! Did you do a p90x roation before? Is it better than Cathe's rotation? I don't get it???? Don't you stop posting here, you hear me!!! Have fun with your run!

Have a great moringing
Beinda

Good morning EVERYBODY!!!!!

Thanks for calling us "hotties", Lori!!! Haven't heard that one referred to me in a long while, lol!!!!!!

Lori - You amaze me...GS Legs and then a run. My legs are rubber after GS...I can barely make it down the stairs and you're going for a run! I think it's a good idea to set a mini-goal. That's what I should do too!!! I want to get to 115 but I should try to get to 118 first, or something (or at least break this 120!!!!)

Amelia, CONGRATULATIONS on the two pounds. You can "hear" the excitement in your voice!!!!!!!! And doing it on vacation is really good. It makes us so motivated when we lose.

Good morning, Mary! I hope you're doing good, especially because it's Mother's Day. Just know your mom is shining down on you and will always be a part of your life. I know (FOR A FACT) that my Dad has never left me!!!!! Too many good things happen in my life...I know he's watching me.

Belinda - I haven't done Supersets or Push/Pull in ages. I should pull them out. I'm kinda a "split girl" lately and it seems to work better for me but I know these workoouts are good. Maybe this weekend.

Oh, by the way, I went to WW meeting this past Wednesday but I didn't weigh in. I needed the motivation of the meeting but I knew I didn't lose anything (too many reasons to celebrate last week) and I didn't want to know the truth - it makes me eat more. So I thought it better just NOT TO KNOW. So now I have some making up to do!!!! I know I can do it!!!!!!

Have a great day!!! HELLO TO ALL WHO FOLLOW!!!!

NANCY

:) :)

Hi, everyone! Lori, I am sure your body composition is changing steadily and I'm sure that's what your friend is noticing. You continue to amaze me. Yes, GS Legs PLUS a run???? Wow.

Amelia, what great news on the 2 pounds. you must be thrilled.

Mary, I'm thinking of starting the P90X rotation on May 15, which is next Tuesday. I will sub/add in Cathe cardio to make it fun and interesting for me. Would you care to join me?

Nancy, can't blame you on the WW meeting strategy. That's how it works for me, too.

Belinda, every once in awhile I'm realizing you and I are going to get to meet at the Cathe RT. I can't wait!!!!

I am taking a rest day this morning, I think. I woke up exhausted, and want to have some energy for a nice run tomorrow morning.

Have a great day, everyone! TGIF!
Cheryl

belinda, nancy, cheryl

i am doing a quick pop in...i have not worked out yet today but i will get it in a some point:) i did wash all my floors and both my childred and that must count for something.

belinda:i have sort of done a p90x rotation but ihad to stop and start a few times when my mom was sick. i think p90x is a great workout and it is a little different then cathe but very effective. i will be adding some running into the rotation too!

nancy:i agree with you about parents always being with us. my dad passed away 25 years ago and i know he is with me. there are times in my life that wonderful things happen and just know he has something to do with it. i do dream about my mom and the other night we went earring shopping, when i woke up i felt like i spent the whole night with her:)

cheryl:count me in, i am looking for a little change and i think p90x is just what i need:) :)

i am sooo excited because my brother is having a memorial day party in honor of my mom(it is also her b-day hmmm ironic) and i found a place that custom makes those cancer awareness bracelets and i had 75 done with her name and "we will miss you always". well i am off to lunch and then my workout, bbl:) :) :)

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Today will be Kick Max and a walk. I did not go to work today. Was exhausted from all the travel and overload of work. Tomorrow plan to go for a 3+ mile walk with my friend and her son (in stroller). May go to the gym where I used to take kickboxing before that for a 1 1/2 hour class- a real killer. Sunday is a rest day.

Lori- I am glad to hear that you are maintaining 130 and below. I agree with Cheryl. Your body composition is changing. You are building lean muscle.;-) Muscle does not weight more than fat but a pound of muscle (16oz water bottle) and a pound of fat (think tow be pillows) look totally different!! You are lean mean breastfeeding machine!! LOL!!!! Thinking about previous post!!! LOL!!!

Amelia- Congrats on the weight loss!! Yayyy!!! Yo go girl!!!:D You have every right to be excited and to celebrate you accomplishment.

Belinda- Enjoy your workout! I really need to start using the pre-mixes on my dvds more.

Mary- Enjoy your shopping and your run today!

Nancy- You will do better this week. You did the right thing by going to the meeting for motivation. That was smart!;-)

Cherly- Enjoy the rest day! All this talk of P90x is edging me to buy it sooner than I expected.}(

Enjoy your day ladies!!

Hey Gals:)

Im late returning but my workout didn't kill me if thats what you were wondering:) I did a 5 mile run and GS Legs...now I am waiting for my baby to finish eating is I can go for a walk with a friend.

Amelia, good job on the weightloss! Its nice to see the scale headed in the right direction:)

Belinda, your just full of premixes,aren't you? Sounds like another goodie:)

Mary, those braclets sound beautiful! I hope you enjoy the party you are planning! Im sure there will some great memories shared!
Glad to hear I crack you up! LOL

Cheryl, its a good idea that you are resting if your not feeling up to it. How long is your run tomorrow?

Kim, your to funny! I am a breastfeeding machine! I don't know about the rest of it though:)

Nancy,my big goal was to get to my prepreg weight. Now I am there,I am headed 5 lbs lighter.Although I could never maintain 125 before....lets see what happens now:)

Well, we are going to a friends house for a early supper tonight and after that I may go for another walk:) So many friends want to walk with me! I just don't know what to do!!!!

Lori:)

Mary what makes P90X so different than Cathe's weight training? I really don't see a difference ( Or what makes it better? It looks like everybody starting out with Cathe and than going to P90X? Do I get ripped better with P90X than Cathe? Faster??

I think our WW group is getting smaller and smallerx(
Didn't I see Cheryl checking in in Xers today?? Mmmmmmmmmm is that a hint? ?

Lori Cathe's May rotation is only premixes! When do you start P90X? M...mmmmm I am wondering??

Have a great one!
Belindax(

Hey, Belinda!

I'll check in on both.

Mary, do you want to start the program 5/15 with me? I'd like to be through the complete 90 day rotation before the Cathe Road Trip and this will get me there, just barely.

Belinda, I think the appeal with P90X is that those like me who end up migrating to Cathe weight workouts and Cathe cardio as separate workouts (as opposed to circuits) realize at some point that we start plateauing and that the muscle confusion principle in P90X can be the key to going to another level.

I don't think anyone will ever top Cathe for cardio workouts (or for weights, for that matter) - but I get less results from the circuits than I do from really focusing on weights and cardio in separate workouts (except for the occasional Boot Camp "shock your body" experience that I love.

Lori, so glad the run and GS legs didn't kill you. Great workout!!
Are you thinking of starting a P90X rotation too, did I hear you say?? I'd love it! I'll definitely be subbing in and adding Cathe for cardio, but I heard good recommendations to follow the Classic rotation rather than try to follow the Doubles program too literally.

Kim, I bought my P90X off the YaYa swap for $100... just hate to pay retail for anything, if I can help it!

Have a great afternoon, everyone! TGIF!

Cheryl

Cheryl what is muscle confusion principle? You lift one weight and then the other? Right? Put Cathe has separte weights and cardio? I went on Beachbody website, I can't figure the difference! My blonde hair is coming through!! What is wrong with P90X cardio? All P90X ers going to be buff and ripped by the RT! You done P90X before? Right! What did it do for you? I am very interessted! Sorry so many questions!

Belinda

cheryl count me in...i am going with the classic with some add on running or some form of cardio. i am looking foward to shocking my body and booty:) off to make dinner, lori enjoy your walk crazy lady:)

Belinda -

There's nothing wrong with P90X cardio - it's just that no one tops Cathe and I refuse to give her up! She's the best.

The muscle confusion principle is kind of a "shock your body" concept of throwing different than usual exercises at your muscle on a regular basis to shock your body out of a plateau. There's more about it in the video that comes with the P90X DVDs.

It's taken me a long, long time (seven months) to be willing to swap in anything but Cathe, ever, but I'm finally ready to try to go to the next level by trying to sub in some of these other weight workouts as well.

Noooooobody's cardio tops Cathe's in my book - and she's so motivating and there's so much to choose from. Can't wait for the RT. How about you? }( :7 :7

Cheryl

Just wanted to pop in real quick and give you my measurement results!

From April/5 to May/11 lost a total weight of 6 pds,and two inches! Doesn't compare to last months results(remember the 11pds and 4inches)Oh well,beggers can't be choosers right,;-)

I did start my workout,then my asmtha systems started up! I forgot to take my asmtha meds this morning....DUH! Oh well tommorrow is walking for an hour and some upper body!

Mary~Your gonna think Im crazy but, I'm glad your mom paid you a visit in your dream!Great Idea about the braclets!

Kim~Enjoy Kickmax and your walk!

Belinda~I use to run when I was younger (about 11 yrs ago)Did try it earlier this year without success, I would love to one day jog like I use too!(I will one day) Ejoy your day!

Cheryl~Enjoy your rest day and run tommorrow!

Lori~GS legs,running and walking.....How do ya do it? Are you sure your not secretly wonder women;-);-):7 Amazing!

Well my quick pop in became a whole post! Kids are waiting for thier bath so I will talk to you lovely ladies tommorrow!

Cheryl I am very exited about the RT! 3 more month!
How long have you been with Cathe? I am still gaining from Cathe's programs,all around. I guess when I hit a plateau I may try it! Please keep me up to date, as to its value.
Chreyl thank for the info!

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Good evening ladies!

Amelia congrat on your 6 pounds! Way to go! And two inches! Keep up the good work!

Mary I really like the idea for the braclets! You are so sweet! I wished I could come and met you for coffee Sunday!

Kim have fun with Kick Max!

Have a great Mothers Day and weekend!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.