*** Weight Watchers Friday***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

No one else up yet? Im up at 7 and hoping to get a run in soon b/c we have to head home. My mom is cooking a turkey dinner today at my house so you all know how long a turkey takes to cook! I swear my stomach is going to explode! LOL

Jennifer** Of course you can check in with us. We have a couple of new members now but when we gain, we usually lose some so it all evens out:) When I was following WW"s religiously I use to get 1 point for every 100 cals I burned. So alot of the times a strengthing workout may have only given me 2 points when I knew I burned more then that. And the same with cardio. One time I did a 9 mile run and the online site only gave me 6 points or something but I probably burned 8-900 cals! Anyway...look forward to getting to know you! They don't give you as many points as you burned obviously or you wouldn't get many gains with a workout. I assume a strength workout is one of cardios weight workouts.

Laine** I hope your ankle feels better today. YOu may want to rest a little

Amelia** How is your daughter doing these days? IS weigh in day today? I need to start picking a new weigh in day, when this week is over I will:)

Belinda** Happy moving:) I hope everything is going o.k

Cheryl** Its not hard to let the scale creep up is it? I dont know about you but I find the summers worse then the holidays b/c there are so many bbq's and parties to go to! Ill be on the wagon full force on Sunday!

Robin** How is work going? Everyone happy again? hahaha

Kali & Kim...where are you two?????

Is that everyone? HOpe I didn't miss anyone and I will check in later!

Lori:)

Oh...my weight is 129.5 today:) Its going back down!!!:)

I'm up but I don't feel good today. My w/o was short I just did BM2 abds and 1/2 hour yoga. I'm going to read yesterday's post and Ill be back.

:9 Turkey Dinner...like thanksgiving turkey dinner with all the fixings. I'll be there tonight Lori ;-) ;-) Enjoy your run and where you able to fix your ipod Lori.

Hey Girls....TGIF!

Jennifer-Welcome! Lorie pretty much explains the ACT pts! I use my slider for them,although I would love to have a heart rate monitor so get an exact amount of cals burned! I don't use them with every workout either,just depends if I get that "drained feeling"! I glad you joined our little group:)I look forward to getting to know you!

Lori-I think my stomach has already exploded,LOL! Yes,WI is today and lets just say it was about what I expected:7 I haven't been "eating with a eagle eye" if ya know what I mean!;) But truthfully,i don't care,i needed a break from the whole worring about my pts thing! I'll get back to it with a vengence on monday! Until then,Im not going to stress over it!I've stressed enough the past couple of weeks! My DD is doing great,no crying at all now! Thanks for asking! Have you quite bf'ing yet! How is that going for you?

Hey to the rest of the gang! I've got to get my day started,today is ....well Im not sure,cario I know! bbl! I might do a step this moring and run this afternoon(its sooooo hot though:-()

Robin-how is your ankle today? I guess it must be feeling better if you have already workouted(workouted...is that a word,LOL)! How come you don't feel good?

Hey Amelia my ankle is fine I think that Lainie hurt her ankle. How is your ankle Lainie? I have a sinus headache...I need some tylenol sinus and I'll be fine.

Welcome Jennie, I do not know a lot about WW but i was thinking about joining...online.

Cheryl GS Back and Shoulder is that a premix or you did the whole thing?

Two b-day parties Amelia...:9 :9 :9 It would be hard for me to not fall off the wagon. Good luck girl.

I brought the Magic Bullet...so time to make smoothies...YEA.

chat later girls

Hi, everyone!

Yes, Loir, Summers are the hardest in many ways... but here's to re-commitments. And it's FRIDAY. Hoorah!

Robin, I did all of GS yesterday.

This morning I'm thinking about just a shortened version of chest and tri's and then Low Max.

Amelia, we all need a little break now and then.

Well, off to workout. Have a great morning, everyone! TGIF!

Cheryl

Robin,My appologies;-) How is your sinus headache? I hope it goes away soon!

Lainie-Your the one that has the hurt ankle....How is your ankle today? I've got a bad knee that hurts almost everytime I workout but a hurt ankle is NO fun!:-(!

Cheryl-How was your workout? I love the fact that I can take a "break" and then jump right back into it(eating good) agian!

Hey to the rest of the gang!

I'm finished with my workout,did BM2 two cardio and UB weights! Then I did some Abb work on my own! feels good! BM2 just gets better and better everytime I do it!

ok,gotta go get some house work done,my little guy HATES it when Im on the computer! He's at my feet right now,whinning,LOL!:+ ;-) bbl

Hi everyone.

My ankle is still a bit sore, so I'm going to rest it again today (not that I did a great job of resting it yesterday--I didn't do a video but I walked on it a lot). I had been planning to do Body Max 2 (I'd like to see myself try doing cross countries with a bum ankle) so I think I might do just the upper body part of Body Max 2 instead--maybe I'll attempt the double upper body premix if I'm feeling like I've got the time and energy.

I've had a lot of advice to rest the ankle until it's 100% so I'm trying to be careful. Maybe if it still bothers me over the weekend I'll do a ton of upper body work next week instead of continuing the current rotation. Then once I feel comfy on the ankle I can restart my fat loss rotation again.

Lori, how far do you live from your parents? I wish I could visit mine more. Or maybe I just wish they were closer so they could babysit. :) My mom just got remarried on Tuesday and I didn't get to go. I knew she was planning to get married, but she kept shifting around the date. Then she suddenly decided it had to be right away because she found a buyer for her house.

Robin, hope your headache is gone by now!

Amelia, sorry your WI was not the best--I'm right there with ya. We'll just get back on that wagon for next WI, right? And I'm so jealous you got to do more of BM2 than I'm going to be able to do today. I love BM2, too, though I've only done premixes. I was so hoping to try the whole thing today before I had the ankle incident. :-(

Cheryl, you've got a lot of men in your picture trail photos. Are those family members are business colleagues or something? I'm just nosy. And I love looking at people's picture trails. ;-)

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Thanks for the welcome girls. I can't wait to get to know everyone.

Lori, thanks for the explanation with the "activity points".

Today is my rest day. Which is a good thing. I didn't get to sleep till 3 a.m.

I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3 lbs in the last two weeks. I had gotten "off track" with my eating and working out for awhile but now I'm back.

Jennie

Live like you were dying.

:)

Hi Gang!:) Im home again...back to the real world of cleaning and laundry:-( Going to my moms house is like a vaca.

I did a 10 kms run today:) It was another good one but I didn't have time to go as far, but I am happy with a hour long run.

Jennie** How long have you been following ww's? Do you have a long way to go to reach your goal? I started at 4 weeks postpartum and lost 20 lbs in 4 monthes. Some weeks were discouraging and then others were great...those are the weeks that kept me going.

Laine** My parents live about 90 mins away.Far enough that they just don't blow in, but close enough that I can visit them whenever I want.

Amelia** I haven't fed DS since Aug 2nd. Im still not totally dried up but I don't think it will be much longer. I don't miss it now but it was hard getting use to.Glad to hear DD is doing better, makes it alot easier to drop her off, hey?

Cheryl** re-commitment...thats right! Its nice to take a break though sometimes. I counted cals for so long that it was so nice when I stopped. I kew how many cals were in EVERYTHING! It was crazy...but very handy at the sametime.

Robin** Yep, turkey dinner with all the fix'ins! And 19 people:eek: :) We like crowds but this may be a little to crazy!

Im really going to keep my eating undercontrol later though, the scale is going back down and I don't want it to go back up.
Oh..my mom bought a pair of pants for my neice who is 13 last weekend. I thought that they might fit her, and when I got home I tried them on and they were good. My mom gave them to my neice when she got home and they were to small for her:eek: I can't beleive I am smaller then my neice:eek:
Lori:)

Lori You go girl....being smaller than you neice, but don't let her know. HA

Congrats Jennie on your weight lose!!

Afternoon girls!

just a quick pop in for a sec...Looks like everybody is doing good!

Lainie your wise for listening to your body and resting your ankle! And don't worry you'll be doing those "cross countries" in no time!

Lorie-great run girl.And I agree with Robin,high fives to ya.(being smaller than your niece,good going!)

Jennie-congrats on your weight loss! I need to jump on the "loosing train" agian,LOL! Haven't been there in a while ;-).

Hey to Nancy-Kim-Robin-Belinda-Hope everybody has a good TGIF! I'll check back in,in the am!

Hi, everyone!

Laine, the men in my picture trail are my dad holding my grandbaby, and the three men in the pool are my three grown sons.

The band in the second picture trail album is my husband (the darling lead singer with the dark hair) and his band at a gig they did last summer.

Yep, fun seeing pictures of everyone.

TGIF! Have a great night, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi ladies,

I finished Leaner legs! I took on the 30-day Veg. Pledge! I am on day 3! So far so good!

Lanie I hope you feeling better soon!

Robin great workout this morning!

Jennie congrats on your weight loss!

Amelia great job on BM2!

Cheryl thanks for the article! I got it in the mail today!

Hi to Nancy and Kim!:p

Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.