*** Weight Watchers Friday***

gidget1978

Cathlete
I can't beleive its Friday again, the weeks are sure flying by now that I have settled into a daily routine.
Sounds like everyone had a good day yesterday. After baby group I got together with a couple of my close friends for a chat and after that I went for an hour long walk with another friend. I didn't get home until 5 which meant it was making supper time...and I also started some laundy, so yeah, I was occupied:)

Amelia, I thought you were going to be gone for longer. I thought it was 10 days....I must have read wrong. Glad to hear you ate well.And I am glad you enjoyed it!

Cheryl, congrats! The scale is headed downwards again:) I use to eat 1200 cals a day but those were also the days when everything was low fat and I also use to sit down in the evenings with candy b/c they were low fat! LOL I still lost weight though:)

Belinda, good job on the workout yesterday! Good job on the capris! I also took out my summer clothes the other day to try them on and they all fit! Actually some of them were to big but nothing I can't wear with a belt.Baggy pants just make you look smaller, so I can live with that...hehehe

Mary, that was a funny story about your son! I can only imagine the mess you had to clean up. We have one of those monitors as well but ours broke and we have to send it back! It kind of feels weird not seeing him now. We have another monitor hooked up but every once in a while it decides to beep...and then again...and again...once it starts it won't shut up. Ive tried putting it on a different channel but it still doesn't work right.

Today is B&G for me...although I may be tempted to take out GS legs again. And cardio, but I don't know what cardio to do. It may be just a run..we will see.

Have a good day!
Lori

:)

Got a question for you guys. My renewal date is up with WW's online tomorrow, should I sign up again? I am 5 lbs from my goal weight but I am at my prepreg weight pretty much. I only go there and log my food intake in but for the most part, I know how many points I am eating. There are some days I don't even log it in b/c I forget and then I back track.
But then again, its only $30 for another month...what do you think? Do you think I can get to my goal weight on my own now or do I need WW's there as a crutch?

Lori:)

Hello gang..i hope everyone is having a great friday!!!i am going with the tm again because my dvd player is still broken but i must say that i bought a great cd and i am really enjoying running with the music:) i have a ton of paperwork to do today and then some cleaning so i am thinking fun..fun..fun:)

lori:i cancelled my subscription with ww because i always forgot log in and i know my point values. i also did not like to forums and i felt like i was wasteing money. i have a girlfriend that enjoys the website but its not for me.

i hope my ladies are having a good day and i will check back in a bit

good morning, cheryl, belinda, nancy, kim, marcia and a-m-e-l-i-a(i always tell you but...i love your name)

Good Morning Everbody!

I drinking my coffe and its ooooohhhhh sooooo goooood!

Lori-I've never did the online WW thing,I went to about 4/5 meeting and decided to do it myself!Considering your so close to your goal weight,I probably wouldn't sign up agian! And to answer you earlier :),My dh is off from work for 10 days(that was last week,he goes back to work monday,thankgodness,its like having another kid to take care of}(gotta love him though!)We went on a short vacation Mon-Wesnday!Enjoy B&G or GS which ever one you decide,I can't decide what to do today either!

Mary-Sounds like your going to have a funfilled day of cleaning and paperwork;-)! I've got about 6 loads of laundry to do(did two yesturday)myself! Thanks for the compliment on my name,my mom named me after Amelia airheart(sp)I've always went by amy though,just recently started going by ameilia!Whats wrong w/your DVD player,I must of missed the story on it?Any hoot,I hope you get it working for ya agian,or buy a new one!

Well gang,I didn't weigh this morning since I did yesturday,so I will WI next friday!But the scale was good yesturday,it was up two pounds so Im hopeing when I go off TTOTM I may have lost a pound or two!I usually gain about 4-5pounds during TTOTM!I'll check back later! I hope all the newest members are still with us!

Hi, everyone - Lori, couldn't resist "weighing in" (ha ha - very funny) on the WW online renewal question. I was exactly where you are. I gave it up, but I am recording the foot scrupulously in SparkPeople instead. It's free! It took me a day or so to get used to their interface for recording nutrition, but I really like it.

It also records your cardio workouts in terms of calories burned instead of activity points and I like that better too. So I would definitely say you can live without paying for WW at this point.

Deciding what to do today. Haven't taken a rest day in 9 days... but tempted to put in a good workout. We'll see.

Amelia, great news the scales is behaving!

Mary, Nancy, Belinda - hello!

Cheryl

Hey Girls,

I have 1/2 of my workout done. I did B&G and I think I will go for a long run after lunch. I just hate putting of working out b/c Im afraid I won't do it b/c I may be to lazy. Im not going anywhere this afternoon so theres no reason why I can't get it done.
My parents called about an hour ago and said they would be here in an hour (they are on their way home from their trip) so I figured I would get a shower so I could get some lunch for everyone:) Plus, this gives my legs a little break instead of feeling weak during the run.

Yeah,I think I will weigh in tomorrow online and then cancel. It says my last day is May 6th so I don't know if they will try to charge my cc on the 6th or the 7th and I was afraid to cancel it before (giving them a heads up) cause I thought they might cancel me early and I wouldn't get what I paid for.:eek:

Cheryl, I hope you enjoy your rest day, if thats what you do. My rest day was suppose to be last Sun but I didn't take it either.

Amelia, DH home for 10 days?:eek: You must be drove crazy!!;) They are as much work as some kids though...LOL Not to mention when they are sick!

Mary, I love running when I have music as well.I use to like watching movies to but I can't do that where my TM is now. Its to bad to b/c I recorder Grey's last night and it would be nice to watch that while I am running...hmm...a 2 hour run??? Not today:)

Alright ladies Ill be back later!!

Good Morning Everybody!!!

I don't think I checked in yesterday. Hope all is well. I'm at work and will go back later to read.

Lori - I heard or read about another site to track your food. It's called journaltosuccess.com and what I remember is that it's very similar to the WW one. I don't know because I haven't used either one. (I always mean to, though, lol) I know that people rave about sparkpeople.com too.

Amelia - Welcome back!! I hope you had a great time on your vacation. It's always nice to get away. Now tell your DH to get back to work!!!!

Mary - I have an ipod that my daughter kind of took over. Oh...she has one too but mine is a nano and she likes it better. I have to reclaim it!!!! You reminded me that I should use it more!!!

Hi Cheryl - I can't decide what I'll do today too!! I have a pedicure/manicure and then a haircut after work. I was thinking about maybe doing.......SHOPMAX. I can really use new things and I have a great coupon (from a friend that used to work at Macy's) that's only good until Sunday. I may have to shop till I drop. That's a good workout, no?

Okay, have a great day!!! It's too beautiful for words outside and it's supposed to last all weekend.

Nancy :)

Good norning ladies,

I got up early this morning, actually my mom and sister in Germany called me this morning 6 a.m. My DS and DH made me breakfast:9 Later today my DD is taking me out for lunch and a pedicure!

I am done with my workout, I did B & G overall leg premix! My DD workout with me!

Lori have fun with B & G or GS legs today! Enjoy your run! I do like Sparkspeople!

Mary I sorry about your DVD player! Enjoy your run! How long do you run? Have fun with your paperwork and houscleaning! I am not cleaning anything today!

Amelia I hope you enjoyed your coffee! What workout are you plan on doing? Have fun with whatever you do today!

Oh Cheryl you making me tired! Take a rest day! After 6 day working out my body is telling me to take a break!

Nancy I do like SHOPMAX workout!! I think that is what I am doing today! Enjoy your pedicure/maicure!

Hi to Kim and Marcia! Hope you guys are o.k.!

Best wishes,
Belinda

h--e--l--l--o everyone, we are a chatty buch today and i love it!!!i am about to put the boys down and go for a run. i like to run for about 45 minutes to and hour. i find arund 35 minutes i get this unbelieveable BURST of energy and i could go on forever:) i forgot to mention...i guess with all this running i lost 2 lbs.:) :) :) i am sooooo happy because i was stuck. funny how life works because i was so upset that i broke the dvd player and changed over to running and i lost weight.

lori: i dont think you will skip your workout under any circumstances. you have completed workouts only having a few hours of sleep:) i know what you mean though because i would love to workout 1st thing in the moring but i get a longer workout in if the boys are sleeping

amelia:i broke the dvd player because i leave it on ...but dont worry becasue my dh is constantly reminding me that it is my fault:) (its kind of my 3rd dvd player...whoops;-)

cheryl:happy friday:) i love your new picture...you are a beautiful woman!!!

belinda:is it your b-day?? what a great family you have!! i thinking today must be some kind of special day for you

nancy:have fun today!!i love pampering myself

well off to my tm. bbl
:)

Phew...all done:) I did a 6 mile run in 60 mins and 50 sec:) I was chatting to a friend earlier and I may sign up for a 10 mile race this summer. She as ran a few races and she knows how to train for them. Im sure I could figure it out considering I can run 9 miles now...but thats on a TM...we are talking hills and wind now}( I dunno about this!

Nancy, you sound like you have an awesome day ahead of you and I don't think I would have any energy for a workout after. I love it when people are picking at me! I also love getting a massage but haven't had one in monthes!

Belinda, is it your birthday? Why all the special treatment???:) :)

Mary, congrats on the weight loss. Running is a great way to lose weight. Thats probably the reason I lost all of my weight, although those Cathe workouts are pretty tough. Im o.k after the first 2 miles..I can keep going after that but until then I keep trying to convince myself to get off and have a nap or something.LOL

It seems like the sun is trying to break through the clouds and I am wondering if it is nice enough to take DS for a walk or will we get caught in the rain?????

BBL,

Thank you Nancy! I didn't planned anything for today! Working out, that was it! My b-day gift form my DH is Cathe's RT and her new workouts! I can't wait for them to come out! My DH wants to go out for dinner! I lost another pound since yesterday, not sure if my pans fit tomorrow??? I have to workout twice next couple days}(

Have a great one!
Belinda

Hi ladies,just a quick check inn before i go to bed!

Belinda-Happy birthday!!!!!!:) !!!!!!!!Belinda its your birthday,Happy Birthday Belinda!(its a song I use to sing when I was growing up;-) )Oh, and thank you for your kind words last night!

Lori-I dunno how you do it! G&S and a 6mile run! Your an inspiration! And YES,Im ready for my DH to go back to work(He kepts leaving his cloths laying around....everywhere!x( )

Mary-CONGRATS on the two pounds lost! Great job!!!!!Enjoy your run!!!

Nancy-Yes,I did have a good time on my vacation,thank you!!!Did you enjoy your Shopmax?Thats my Favorite workout;-)!I would do it everyday if I could,lol!!!!! :7

Cheryl-Did you take a rest day? Did I mention I love your new avatar? That pink color really looks nice on you!

Well,I did manage a walk today,for an hour! Tommorrow will be some strength training! I hope everybody enjoys thier night! Hugs to you all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.