*** Weight Watchers Fathers Day ****

gidget1978

Cathlete
Alright, I don't even think I can pretend to be happy right now! I just posted 2 x and they were loooooooooong and lost them both!
Just as I posted the 2nd one, I remembered that I lost the first, tried to copy it before the next page came up but didn't make it!!!!

Just give me a minute to cool down and Ill come back!

Lori:)

Lets try this again !x(

Not to sure if I am working out today but I need to decide quick! LOL I have my neices christening and we will be leaving here in about 2 hours so i have time to workout if I want to...just not sure I want to. Although I should b/c I think there is going to be a lot of food around today and I will feel better at the end of the day:)

Amelia*** Prehaps you need a new battery for your scale, is that possible? Sometimes, don't you just feel like throwing your scale through the window when it tells you something you don't want to see?

Cheryl*** This month as been a little hard on the wallet. I have had 4 b-days, fathers day and a christening. I went to buy cards yesterday and there was no way I could spend $4 per card so I went to the dollar store and I saved myself about $30! or more. I still don't know what to get DH for fathers day b/c he buys himself whatever he wants. My dad wants money b/c he says he is going to Jerusleum next yr...that I have to see!

Nancy*** so they burger was good? I went looking for 1/2 of a burger after but they were all gone. I probably would have had one if I hadn't seen the box and took a look at the calories:eek: :)

Kim*** sounds like you had a good workout regardless of not working out!

Belinda*** Are the effects of travelling wore off yet? It usually takes a while. Those 3 lbs will be gone in no time if you keep working out like that!

Mary *** Come out, come out..wherever you are!!! Did you check in yesterday?????

Alright, thats it...gonna copy this so I don't make the same mistake 3x!

Lori:)

Goooooooood Morning Ladies:)

I missed some chatting last night:-( ,I was pooped and after getting the kids to bed,DH and I just vegged out!!!!

Lori-Yes,I do want to throw the scale out he window,but not until I weigh in friday;-) LOL! Did you workout? Im not sure if I want to today! Im still tired from yesterday! And How agravating to loose two post in a row x(!

OK Gals,Im not weighing in until friday.I know the scale is right because my DH went to his doctor friday and those scales said the same weight!

I need to walk and do lowerbody today......maybe my coffee with kick inn in a minute!

A Giant Hello to the rest of the gang! I read everybodies post last night,and always try to before I go to bed!!!!!

Happy Fathers Day:)bbl!

Good Morning Lori and Amelia and all who come after!! We have been a chatty bunch lately. That is good!!

Lori- Sorry about the frustrating two disappearing post (note to self to copy post before submitting)! Have a fabulous day with the christening and Father's Day festivities.

Amelia- I read an article from a trainer who said she had a client who frustrated herself by weighing everyday and it would affect her mood. The trainer and the clients husband got rid of the scale, the trainer measured the woman and three months later they weighed her and measured her and she lost 27 lbs!! The client was so relieved and felt freed b/c her mood was not dictated by the scale. I wish I could remember where I read it. May be Prevention.com with Chris Freytag- I can't remember. But, the whole point is you can and you are doing good things for yourself and making healthy changes, give yourself a break!!

To all who come later have a fabulous day!

I have a worse sunburn than I initially thought. My bra was irritating me yesterday. I am cleaning the house now- almost finished as I stated at 7:30am and it is now 10:00am. When I finish I will take a show and put some more aloe vera on my back and sholulders. I think I will take it easy today- I am afraid sweat will make my back burn. We'll see. BBL!

Good morning ladies,

I didn't get enough sleep last night, my DH snored all night long!x(
He wears those nose strips and still snores??? I don't get it??

Lori I still fall asleep around 8:30 p.m. which is better than 7 p.m.
I am getting better! I am not worried about the 3.2 pounds, I already lost 1 pound! I prinded the Rock Bottom rotation out yesterday, that is a tough one}( }(

Kim I will answer you question later, since it will take my alittle longer to write about the difference between Germany and the US!:)

I am not sure what workout the rotation calls for! BBL!

big hallo to Nancy, Mary, Amelia and Cheryl:) :)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY!
Belinda

Hey guys,
Just a qucik pop in,Im walking this evening for about 30min. then doing MIS lowerbody!*my DH rolls his eyes at me,cause he has to entertian the little ones*LOL

Kim-I just want to give you a great big hug(and all the girls on here),thank you for the encouragement:),Your a sweatie! yea,I think its time to stop getting on the scale everyday!

Belinda-When My dh starts his snoring im quick to wake him up,and if that doesn't do it im smacking him}( ,He gets the message real quick! But I wouldn't recomend it,Im sorry you didn't get your zzzzzzzzz last night! Maybe tonight!

bbl!

Amelia I did wake him up, he got mad at me for waking him up}( }(
He ended up on the couch}( }( LOL! I need my sleep!
Belinda

Belinda, I am sorry to hear that you did not get any sleep- have you tried turning DH onto his stomach?

Okay... per "Amelia Bedelia's" request... here are three of my fav low point recipes.

Spinach w/feta cheese- makes 1 serving
Ingredients: 1/ teaspoon olive oil; 2 tblsp chopped onion; 2 cups pre-washed packaged fresh baby spinach leaves; 3/4 ounce feta cheese, crumbled.

Preparation: 1.) In 10" nonstick skillet heat oil. Add onion; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until golden (I personally add chooped garlis cloves too) 2-3 min. 2.) Add spinach; cook, tossing gently, until wilted, 2-3 min. 3.) stir in cheese. Serve immediately.

Per serving: 82 calories, 7g fat' 6g fiber = 1 point
Taco Soup- approximately 3-4 servings; 1 cup = 1 point

48 oz. Randall's White Northern Beans;
2 cups of whole kernel corn;
28oz can dices tomatoes
1 cup water;
1 package of taco seasoning
1 pack of Hidden Valey Ranch Dip (not dressing)

Cook- Simmer apporximately 40 min.
My fav- YUMMY!!!
Roasted Tomato, Pepper, and Onion Quiche
Makes 12 servings (freezes well too!!)

Ingredients:
6 large eggs (use egg beaters or whites to lessen points)
1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
1 (8-ounce) package fat-free feta cheese, crumbled
1 cup finely chopped Roasted Peppers
1 cup finely chopped Slow-Roasted Tomatoes
4 scallions, finely chopped
2 teasp. dried oregano
Freshly grounde pepper, to tast.

Preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 2 (9-inch) pie plates with nonstick spray.

2. Beat eggs in a large bowl; then stir in the remaining ingredients. Divide the mixture b/w the 2 pie plates and bake until firm and lightly browned along the edges, about 25 minutes.

Per serving: (1/3rd quice): 111 cal., 4g fat, Sat Fat 1g; Trans fat 0g, Chol. 114 mg; Sodium 620mg; Carbs 7g; Fiber 1g;; Protien 11g; Calcium 170mg. Points value: 2

To freeze Wrap the completely cooled quiche in foil and freeze up to 2 months. To reheat, bake the still-frozen quiche, covered, at 350F until hot, about 20 min. Remove foil and continue baking 5 min. more.

Enjoy!!

p.s.

I also have a Turkey Chili- 10 servings at 2 points each
Vegetable Chili- makes 10 servings at 1 point each; and
Florine's Cabbage Soup- Makes 10 servings at 1 point each.

These are too long and one one sheet so I can scan it and send- if anyone want's it just go to the forums at www.videofitness.com and send me a private message- Butterflygurl with your e-mail address, and I will e-mail you the others. I do not think this forum has PM. If so just let me know how to get there.

Kim, thanks for the yummy recipe! And I apologize for mixing you up with Amelia last night ;-)

Lori, sounds like a good day - hope it's all gone well.

I did the first 45 minutes of Low Max this morning. Loved it. Really high fun factor with this one. Would have done the whole 70 minutes, but too exhausted... probably needing a rest day sometime soon.

I hope everyone is enjoying a great fathers' Day!

We had a great feast of shish ke bob and sticky rice followed up with chocolate cake :eek: }(

And I couldn't resist and ordered the cute Mary Jane Skechers with the skinny straps off of Zappos this morning :7 A little fun retail therapy today.

Have a great evening, everyone!
Cheryl

Hey kim,I'd love the rest of the recipes,My email address is [email protected] Also,I made the vegatble soup for lunch today and loved it.....froze three servings for later!

Cheryl-I had a little retial therapy myself today,bought a real cute workout top at walmart! My DM bought some of the Mary Jane SKechers and LOVES them. Im thinking about ordering low max! Is the foot work easy(I tried to do Imax2 a couple of weeks ago and still can't get it down:-()

Belinda-So you did wake your DH up when he snores! Yep...I'd send my DH to the couch too }(. I'm not a happy camper when I don't get my sleep!

Lori~~Mary~~Hope you guys had a great Fathers Day!

Well girls,i didn't workout todayx( I wanted to buy time wouldn't allow it! Oh well,I'll be back bright and early! Have a good night!

Amelia, there are only a couple of tricky steps in Low max - the reverse mambo and reverse v-steps - but those are the most fun steps on the tape, I think. It only takes once to get them down. It's just so fun and creative. I think you'd really like it.

I love IMAX 2, also :) And IMax 3. Love those fun steps and turns :7

"See" you again bright and early }(

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.