*** Watercoolers - Monday Yawns ***

MommaPew

Cathlete
Happy Monday Morning All. As I was typing the opening title I was yawning so that's how I came up with it. My allergies have kicked in the last couple days and can't be far from a kleenex box!

Good news on BB. We ended up only having to play 2 games and of course we won:D:D So for winning the season we won a duffle bag and umbrella each and for winning play-offs we won a rain jacket. So I'm a happy camper but kind of glad the season is over now. My throwing arm is a bit sore and needs some recovery time. Our social was fun and the d.j. was great so got up and danced a lot, just had to avoid getting splashed by people dancing and juggling drinks in their hands:mad: Drove down to the cottage early Sun. We rented a floor sander to help scrap off all the drywall compound splatter and then painted the floors one coat. Will probably do another next weekend. We intended to stay the long weekend there so will have to juggle painting and drying time with moving enough furniture back into the cottage to make it livable. DH has decided to hold off installing the hardwood until next spring as there really isn't much time this fall for us to do it.

Kim - What a thing to happen to your son. Does it feel for every step forward you get knocked back 2? I hope things go well with your dr visit today. I presume his other surgery will be postponed now? Tell him he has a lot of people routing for him.:):)

Wendy - Cherry Love is apparently not someone you would want to know since she is wanted by the police. She has the same name as me and apparently looks like me too!

Debra - way to go on your long sleep. I think we only get those once every 10 years or so as Mothers! Glad to see the sleep over went over okay. Sometimes worrying about what could happen is worse then the reality. The last time I spent some time with girls that age I swear they were speaking a completely different language. I couldn't follow a single thing they were going on about. Boy, did I ever feel old then. I got a nice compliment from one of my teamates this weekend. He thought I was only 30 so was quite astounded when he heard I was turing the BIG 40 later this year. Made me feel so young again - not that I feel old now:)

Jeanette - boy that ride home with all that weight on the back must have been fun. I know what its like worrying about braking in time with that kind of load. You must be getting excited - will you have to help place the pavers or just get to supervise?:D:D I've moved a small stack of pavers before and could just imagine how long it would have taken to do that load by hand. Isn't it great when you have friends who can help:)

Hope all is well with the rest of the Coolers.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.