*** Monday's Challengers!!! ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone!:)

Well...I am offically back in action with a new challenge. Started P90X yesterday with DH. Actually, its just as well to say that I started it by myself b/c he hasn't worked out yet. I thought he would workout early today but he is already making excuses as to why he should do it later today...it won't get done and I know it.
The only thing that really bothers me is that fact that we don't have much protein powder left and we have to order some. For some reason, he is going to "think" that he is working out and he will drink the shakes!
Yesterday was good but I was a little hungry at times. Im thinking about adding in another meal today. Today is cardio and Im thinking about doubling up. Its a beautiful day here so DS and I will get a run in and later I will do my P90X workout.

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning/Evening Challengers!

Lori, Good luck with P90X - I loved it and had some nice results. I did a 6 week P90X+ rotation in the beginning of the year and loved that too. My DH said he was going to do P90X with me; well he did a few workouts. He bought me Turbulence Training for Mother's Day and started with me; we'll see if he finishes. Have fun on your run!

Hello to everyone else; hope you all had a nice weekend.

I'm going to try the cardio workout from the slanted rises I received. I work this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.