*** HATE - Jan. 13th ***

JenL13

Cathlete
Hello all, don't have much time... again but hope to be able to check in this evening. I left the house yesterday about 11 & didn't get back here until 8:30 last night & then did a little cleaning.

Today I've been to the store, did Drill Max, showered, cleaned bathrooms, washed sheets, and doing more laundry now. Chad wants to go see a movie at 3:30 so I need to keep moving so I can be ready to go.

Wanted to share a picture I snapped with my phone last night of Nathan, he is so sweet!! I am so happy for them, these are the friends that lost the baby 12/20/06, the cord was wrapped around her neck but didn't know until she got to the hospital for what she thought would be the birth of Emma, so it happened in the last 2 weeks.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1576/7738998/14616181/298290276.jpg

Hope you are all doing well & I hope to BBL!

Hello Jen.

Nathan is so cute!!

What movie did you see with Chad?

Today, I didn't make it to church cause I overslept but made it for nursery duty. We had freezing rain coming down. My church is in a rural area outside of Ada (Amway/Alticor headquarters) so the roads were not nice. Still feeding my cold but getting better.

This week, I have peace about work and from ending my subscription to Match.com.

Have a Great Night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.