*** Coolers for Friday *****

MommaPew

Cathlete
Morning All

Well, I don't know about you but I got a great sleep last night, that was until DH stumbled into bed at 5am from the sleep clinic where he pretty much got no sleep!

Quiet day here probably as it feels like you could throw a bowling ball down the hall and not hit anyone. A lot of people have taken today off so will probably take advantage of that and duck out early and get a jumpstart on the weekend too.:):)

Hope everyone has a great DAY.

Hi all...just popping by to say good morning! I have a stomach bug of some sort...or a mild touch of food poisoning...I won't go into the gory details, but suffice to say, that I won't be making it to class today! :eek::eek: I feel a tad better now, but I am going to head back to bed in a bit. I have an appt to get my brows waxed this morning, so I am waiting until the salon opens so that I can switch it to either tomorrow or later this afternoon.

Hope everyone has a great day! I will be back later to catch up with personals...although I guess it will be pretty quiet around here with the holiday weekend. :)

Just a heads up that Kim posted today on last night's thread by accident...With all that is going on in her house, no wonder she is a little topsy turvy!! :rolleyes::)

Here's Kim's post:

Well, the Coolers have been busy already this morning. DS slept through the night and is still sleeping! Well, no cottage for us on this super hot long weekend. My mom was still wanting us to go but I didn't think it was a good idea. I'll rather be close to Children's Hospital, and it's a long bumpy road to get there. Once we were there he couldn't swim or boat so wouldn't be much fun. So we have 5 days of nothing to do and I want him to stay pretty quiet so I'm trying to think of things to do so we don't all go stir crazy. I see lots of movies and board games happening. Maybe some friends can come visit if they stay for a very short period. At least dd can swim in our backyard pool so she doesn't feel like she's missing out on all the fun "summer" stuff. I think today the kids and I may watch Camp Rock and then play the Camp Rock board game dd got for her birthday.

Debra Uh-oh on the neighbourhood drama. Hope you worked it all out! When are you thinking of selling the house. WTG on doing LM, any DOMS today?? Glad that you dd is enjoying school so much! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Wendy Oh the daycare apology. It was me over reacting. There was some miscommunication on their part regarding my dropping dd off at daycare while taking ds for his surgery on Wed. As a result of their mistakes I ended up having to driving around the neighbour hood for 20 mins, in/out of the car and ds was having lots of pain, and it was making us late for the surgery. (they had gone walking to a local park but she gave us the wrong info and we ended up driving all over) When we finally caught up to them the director felt terrible we were given the wrong info by a junior staff member, I ended up crying/making a small scene. I was just being over emotional maybe had to do with being PMS, it's was my deceased's son birthday, and I was taking my son who was in lots of pain with a broken leg for another surgery. It was totally just an innocent mistake on a young girl's part but it just wasn't a good day for me to deal with it.

I had to read that sentence a few time over as well. So is Patti's son going to be your practice body?? Do your kids every let you practice on them? Is the whole family heading to the reunion? Maybe the reunion will be more fun than you think. Yuck, on the post office guy, what did your dd say about it?

Patricia- Glad to see you back. That is quite the legal mess with the road. Glad that guys get to actually enjoy the cottage this weekend! Are you getting some hot weather? Where are you going on holidays?? LOL on the private yoga room. Already I keep telling the kids I'm working on putting stuff away in the basement and then I hop on the computer while I'm down here. I did get next week off for family sick leave, this week I was on holidays I think I need a holiday to recover from my holiday. They start school on Wed, we'll see how he's feeling, maybe he'll just go for a couple of hours. I'm trying to arrange for a wheelchair to use for the first couple of weeks so he doesn't have to hop too much since that's his surgical side.
Is DH getting tested for sleep apnea?

Kids are still asleep, I guess they're catching up from this crazy week.
Kim

Morning Coolers,

Today I was able to get MM Upper Body in, and it sure felt good. Last night I managed to get in Kimberly Spreens Box-n-Flow. That one is a good workout even though it is short. :)

Oldest DD came in 10th for her first race of the season. She was running against Fresh and Soph. She was the first one on her team of Fresh & Soph. to finish, and the 4th overall on her team. So now I'm hoping that we have a destressed child. :D

Patricia, Oh so sorry to hear that your DH wasn't able to sleep at the sleep clinic. Had to LOL about that though so sorry! ;) It is a quiet day around here too, the drive in this morning was fast. ;) Oh I have to tell my DH that faire together stay together thing. That is a good one. Hope you are able to get the road situation figured out.

Debra, Sorry to hear that you got some nasty food. Takes your body a while to recover from that. :( Oh I love Tae Bo Abs, have not done that one in a long long time.

Kim, What wonderful news about your DS, guess at times he will be very very bored because he was so active. :eek:

Wendy, Agree with Debra, that guy was a creep! :eek: You need to have a group of practice bodies available at a moments notice. :D

Have a great day!

Laurie

Kim....
I read your post on yesterday's thread before I heated up some coffee. I didn't see today's thread. The entire time I was debating on if I should start another thread of keep going on yesterdays. It's not like we (Debra and I) haven't had our own issues with what day it is!!!!:eek::D;) Glad I didn't have to make that decision. LOL I wish I could give you a BIG HUG!!!! OMW! I didn't realize what an extremely emotional day you had. Personally, I don't think you needed to write an apology letter. It's very kind and humble of you to do though. No, Patti's 20-something son actually has a life like everyone I know. It's alright. We rescheduled the practice session for Monday evening. I don't usually use my kids as practice bodies with Patti since I need an adult body. I do give them massages and practice finding bony landmarks on their arms, back and legs. LOL I'm not sure who will be showing up for the reunion. My one aunt is in Germany. My other aunt and uncle might be there. I'm not sure though. I hear my uncle has some medical issues that may prevent him from attending. Oh, the post office guy. Ewwww Ewwww Ewwww!!! It wasn't like he was ugly. Quite the contrary. However, he just gave off creepy vibes BIG TIME!!!! When I told dh about it, dd came into the room and made the most disgusted face when she heard the conversation.:eek: So, he must have been very creepy for a child to pick up that vibe too. I hope you and the children have a very relaxing time this weekend. Maybe, you could bake cookies and freeze them for when life gets busy again.

Debra...
Thank you very much for keeping the gory details of your food poisoning to yourself!!!!:p I hope it passes quickly!!!

Patricia...
It's the quiet before the storm. The office may be buzzing with activity when everyone returns!!!

Jeanette...
Did she leave already to go camping? Sure do miss the grasshopper!!!

Laurie...
Are you going to be super busy with the faire this weekend?

Okay ladies, I need to rev myself up for GSLegs premix (I haven't picked which premix to do) and yoga premix (ditto).

Back after I push play.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL
Wendy

Laurie...
There you are! Congrats to your dd!!! Have you thought about mixing a rotation with Cathe and Tony yet? Are you going to wing it by day?

Wendy

Wendy, I have Tuesday off, and will probably look at what my rotation will be then. I have enough Tony and of course Cathe to get in a great mixed up rotation. :eek:

Laurie

Kim - I agree with Wendy - no apology necessary. I can't believe all the crap you've had to deal with in the last few days. I'd go to bed and not come out for air for a week so I'm so impressed with how well you're dealing with it. Hmm, ideas to keep occupied. How about teaching him Texas Holdem! Just kidding, but I always loved card games growing up and really miss it. We've rented an R.V. and driving to Maine to visit with BIL and his in-laws. Really looking forward to it. We all get along well. My SIL does marathons so I'll have someone maybe to work out with.

Deb - thanks for the briefing that was just enough info with out too much detail. Hope you feel better quick. Are you sure it wasn't to get out of class?:D

Laurie - Are you up for another X rotation starting Sept. 15th?:p:p

Wendy - so hoping it isn't the quiet b/4 the storm. I'll surely regret putting off doing much work today, especially since next week is only a 3 day week for me.

Jeanettte - hope you got off on your extra long weekend.

GSLegs Timesaver Premix 1 is done. Got midway into Sunset Session on PY4H2 when Jenn (fitness-mom) called me. That's okay, I'll do some more yoga after class before we head over to State College.

Laurie: I'd love to hear what rotation you decide to do. I'm enjoying mixing it up right now. I'm slowly getting back into things.

Patricia: Work. Work.;)

Gotta wash up and color my roots before I leave for class.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Well I got 4DS LIS done this afternoon while ds watched tv. He's definitely feeling better but hasn't tried any crutch walking yet as his incisions are too painful. I arranged for a wheelchair and DH is picking it up on the way home. It felt great too workout, what a great stress reliever, I actually did 4DS HIS yesterday evening while DH sat with ds as well. I think I will finish the series over the weekend and then see what Cathe's Sept rotation looks like.

Laurie Congrats to your dd!!! She must be very happy. Are you doing anything for the long weekend??

Wendy The baking is actually a very good idea. I should do some meals, cookies, etc and pop in them in the freezer for when I'm back at work. You've had a busy day it sounds like.

Patricia The trip sounds like fun! When are you going again?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.