*** Commit to get FIT and LEAN Wed ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

I am up early to get my workout in before work but I still have no clue what I am doing. I know I am going to start with MM while I am still drinking my coffee:9 Not sure about the cardio though b/c during yesterdays run I had terrible shin splits and the fronts of my legs are really tight today.

Its also DH's bday. Im still not sure what the plan is there. I don't know if we will be going out for something to eat or if we will be ordering in...either way, it probably won't be pretty! LOL

I will be back later to report my workout!

Lori:)

“Morning Glory, Lori: you’ll look fabulous in the dress, I’m sure. Happy Birthday to your DH. Mocha cheesecake sounds great. My youngest son likes raspberry cheesecake for his birthday.

Yesterday was GS C&T. Today I did some more yoga, which is good but still not cardio for me. My piriformis was really bothering me yesterday so I didn’t want to try my luck this morning. I’m hoping for cardio tomorrow or Friday!

I was so tired last night. About 1 am the smoke alarm suddenly beeped, but nothing was going on, and it wasn’t the batteries so who knows? Then around 3:30 one of the dogs must have discovered a mosquito b/c he started barking like crazy. So needless to say I’m still waking up even after the yoga!

Amelia, hope you had a wonderful day with your niece and keeping the dog happy. Two of mine are trying to guilt me, but I’m ignoring them.

Belinda, have you been real busy lately? The workouts sounds great.

Cheryl, you amaze me how you are so consistent. What a role model!

Amy and Kristine, how are you doing?

Well of to work I go since I owe…

Wait, someone please tell me what is the difference between ME and MM?

Good morning girls:) Glad to see you girls here today!!! I use to the thread being absent,LOL;-)

well snuggle bug did good last night(my neice for those of you who weren't here yesterday ) she fell asleep at 11ish then woke up around 4am then agian at 7 so she's almost sleeping all night! I have to admit though,it SURE is a relief to see her mommie picking her up,lol...although i miss her terrible

ok,enough baby talk my workout will be in the eving after the baby has left...im thinking either a TM run or doing some CC or Itrain? I bought a couple of the weekend so i may try one today!

Lori-I want MM,it will be the next purchase! Happy birthday to your DH,hope you guys have a wonderful eveing! Did ya'll decide where your going?

Cookie-great job with your workout yesterday!sorry about your night of interrupted sleep:-( maybe its time for a new smoke alarm?

hey to everybody that follows:)
bbl

Hi Girls!

What a busy morning! I have been kept hop'in all day so far. I still need to run out and get DH a b-day card.

Cookie** Sorry for the bad sleep! I feel your pain. The alarm went off at DH's store again so that brought us to our taps. I couldn't get back to sleep until I knew everything was o.k. I think I would fall asleep if i were doing yoga! LOL

Ameila** Glad to hear you enjoyed your night. I know what you mean about passing the kiddos back! LOL Its nice to see them come but nice to see them go! LOL I love MM, one of my favs!

Todays workout was MM UB, DM cardio and KB. Different for me and it was nice!

Lori:)

Hey, ladies....still around, although I'm trying to keep a pretty low profile. DH is still not allowing me a full night's sleep, so I am staying pretty tired.

Got just under 60 min of Turbo Jam cardio in yesterday and this morning I decided to try something a bit different. I mish-moshed Imax2 and heavy UB weight circuit. I did 2 UB weight exercises, 1 in between each interval. It actually was really fun, but rather long because I did 3 sets of 12 reps for each exercise. It also allowed me to put all my effort into the cardio interval because I was able to rest and drop the HR.

Off to take DH to a Doctor's appt....

Lori- Happy Birthday to your DH!!!

BBL!

Hey girls,just poppin in to report my workout! I did Itread 9/40 mins...it was fun! Very challenging!Then i did about 15mins worth of abb work.

Lori,great workout!! Enjoy your eveing with DH!

Amy-high fives on your workout! I hope your DH's doctor's appt. goes well! Get some sleep soon!

Hey to everybody that follows:)

Ack, I posted this morning - and it's not here!!!

I did Warp Speed day 5 - weight workout 3 - and I went all out. Deadlifts at 65 pounds, 3 sets of 8, 2 circuits and 6 spinning bike intervals. Loved it!

Sorry I missed everyone in the a.m. - sigh -

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.