*** Commit to get FIT and LEAN Sun ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

I feel better today. I went to bed at 10 and up at 5:20. Still only 7 hours of sleep but alor better then I did the day before. Today is my last day shft, then I am off till Wed night:) Yippee!:)
So regarding eating right, here is my plan. I eat every 3 hours, today being 9,12,3&6. Hoping this will stop me from picking at food at work. I did o.k yesterday but not as good as I should have.
Today I am starting week #2 of P90X but I may not even get the weight work in today. Im gonna do a run shortly and maybe tonight DH and I will work chest and back together? He did promise me he was going to start, he just never said when;)

Our friend is half moved in. She had a pretty bad day yesterday, poor thing! I can't imagine how hard it must be. She is happy that she is getting out of her marriage but it bothers her alot that he is hurting. Anyway,....you should see this girls clothes:eek: She doesn't have any children and to fill the void in her life, she shopped! Only half of it is here but there is ALOT of it....I think I am in heaven! hehe!

BB to report my workout!
Lori:)

Good Morning, gang!!!

Friday night I was put on call for work and sat on pins and needles until about 0315. At that time, I got ready for bed, took my sleeping pill and was out like a light until 1530 yesterday afternoon. After an hour's worth of Turbo Jam, I was totally jacked and had TONS of energy when I got to work. I am still wide awake and have lots of energy, but am more than ready to go home!!! T, minus 2 hrs and counting!!!

I have thinking about going back to WW online just to gauge my eating and stuff. I won't do the meetings since I just wasn't getting anything out of them when I left them over a year ago. I will still attend my WLC meetings, though, because I need that accountability!!!

Amelia- What cutie pie your niece is! Did you have tons of fun with her! I can't wait to meet my new niece and nephew in July after the RT!!!

Cheryl- Thanks for the email message. I was able to get in to that website. Oh, and that project I told you about, you're the only one I've said anything to. I want to make sure I finish it before mentioning it to too many people.;-)

Im baaaaaaaaaack:) I did a 6 mile run and I am hoping to fit in chest and back tonight after supper. We will see how much energy I have though, I could possibly run out of steam:-( It may have to wait for tomorrow.

Amy** I thought about going back to ww's online but its only 5 lbs for me and thats just silly. I thought I got a discount if I went back but it doesn't show one and there is no way I am paying $60+ for another sign up! How do you like the Turbo jams? The commercial certainly looks fun!

I will be back later! I have to get a bite to eat and then Im not sure what I am doing. I am at work but its a quiet morning.
Lori:)

Good Morning Amy and Lori and all who follow!

Today is GS chest and tricep and a PW,I will do abbs first! I really need to get a core workout,like coremax or something. Im getting tired of all the abb work that i have. I usually just do my own thing! like cruches,powercruches,oblique crunches and some plank holds!

My mom is taking both kids today and tonight so im excited to have some quiet time with DH! Were suppose to go to a local mall and see a movie,im not sure what movie....I wish the Sex and the city movie was out}( he would have to sit through it because i sat through all his action movies! (like lord of the rings*yawn*,the new star wars)

Lori-Yay on the new friend with all her clothes}( ;-),i can't imagine what she must be going through:-( . Good job on your run!

Amy-glad to hear you got some sleep:) Good job on turbo jam!

Hey to everybody that follows!

bbl:)

Middle of the holiday weekend! I always think I’ll get so much done, and boy, will I be disappointed Monday evening if I don’t get going…

Amy, glad you had such a good night’s sleep. It makes such a difference. How do you manage the changes with different shifts? You and Lori are my heros in that department. I certainly could not handle it.

Lori, how wonderful that your new roomie has lots to share. I take it she is the same size as you? Hope you both have similar taste and style. Did you husband go to the going-away party last night?

Amelia, I might follow your lead or doing BM2 – Upper Body. Now that I typed it, though, I think I’ll go with BM2; it has been a couple of weeks since that one was done.

Think the long hike worked out any lactic build up from L&G extreme, but since tomorrow is a long tough hill run, I’m just doing UB today. Then it is the thrill of laundry, vacuuming, groceries, and fighting a battle with the burgeoning paper pile. I swear I can get that pile down, and then they have a party and reproduce when I’m sleeping.

Hi to all who follow!

Lori, I had the same thought as Cookie - hope your friend is a similar size and has similar taste as you with all of those clothes. Now that would be heaven! You are so good to support her the way you are. Congrats on getting the 6 mile run in - that's good enough if you're not able to get to the weights tonight. The eating plan sounds good.

Amy, glad you got the good sleep and the great Turbo Jam. Sounds like fun! I won't mention your project to anyone until I hear further from you ;) So much fun to think about RT. I am getting really stoked about it at this point. The WW plan sounds good.

Amelia, I've already forgotten your plan for the day except for the part about PW, which sound great. - but I bet you're enjoying that baby. Yayyyy!!!

Cookie sounds like you're really busy today. You'll have earned your day off by tomorrow. Enjoy that hill run. UB is always fun. Laundry, vacuuming, groceries, paperwork, not so much.

Shish ke bobs for dinner today - yum! I can handle the protein and vegetables in that. Will have to skip the sticky rice.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Oops - forgot to report my workout -
Today is the scheduled rest day, but because I didn't make it through my intervals Fri or Sat, I did TM intervals (at least made up one set) plus 30 min. step cardio. Very fun.

Hey,gang.....C&W was on deck for tonight. I have been trying to do a circuit workout on Sundays, sometimes I get it in, others, not so well. Tonight was a good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.