*** Commit to get FiT and LeAn Mon ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals:)

I had a great sleep last night but it still feels like I need more! LOL Why is that? I went to bed at 11 and didn't get up until 8...I think that should be sufficent.
We had a good day yesterday and I did DM + 45 mins run + PH abs before we started our day. Today its back to P90X. I need to look to see what the week as in store for me...and also have a look to see what I am allowed to eat. I see great results when I stick to a eating plan...but sticking to it is the problem!

Have a good day everyone! I will be around for a while. I don't think I am going anywhere...I have bed sheets to wash and back to work tonight.

Lori:)

Hey girls:)

Today is PUB and a 30min run interval...i may even take the dog for a walk this evening with the kiddies!

Im SO nervous right now:-( its actually a good nervous...ive got a Intership interveiw tommrrow at 11! I was hoping to not go the intership rout but im not getting ANY call backs on my recent sending-out-my-resume-adventure;-) Im thinking of doing it twice a week,i hope they let me choose what days:)

Lori-good luck with your new challenge(just came from the challeng thread) Great workout yesterday,wow:eek: so that was about an two hour workout,right? Very nice:)

Hey to everybody! I will bbl to report my workout:)

Hi, everyone!

Great workouts planned. Lori, awesome workout you did yesterday. Yayy!

Amelia, love that PUB. And best of luck with your internship interview - wow!

I ate treats yesterday and Sat (Ug) but am back in the saddle this morning with the first weight workout of WarpSpeed, Week 2. Awesome!

Sitting at kinkos fighting with the printer - trying to print out some photos for my daughter to take to girls' camp. Having no luck, or very very slow luck here with the photo printer.

Have a great morning, everyone!

Cheryl

Hey Girls!

I have my workout done for the day and I have been behaving myself. Although I am starting to get a little hungry...but it will soon be dinner time, then off to work.

I really enjoyed my P90X workout today. It was alot tougher then the previous 4 weeks and I think Im gonna feel it tomorrow! I also did CF.

Ameila** Good luck with your interview tomorrow! I know what it is like to be nervous. Does that mean you won't be going to school? Or will you start work?

Cheryl** Ive been eating alot of treats lately as well and I can see a difference. I felt so good a couple of weeks ago when I was behaving myself. This was a bad weekend though and I think I just need to have a couple of good days and I will be fine again.

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi girls,

I am done cleaning my floors! I a few minutes I will do Pure Strength Chest only/Body Max Chest only, PS Back only/BM Back only, abs from PS Back, Bi's & Abs; p.m. yoga of choice!

I will be back after my workout!
Belinda

Wow Belinda,Awesome workout girl! I hope its helping you relieve some of the stress youve been under?

Lori-Since my schooling will be online,i will still be doing that too. Im only going to intern for about twice a week with hopes of maybe oneday getting hired there(or anywhere) Ive got to get some experience in this field. I wish i could get hired without it:-(

Cheryl-I always let my DH fiddle with my printer,its such a PITA;-) I too had some cheats over the weekend,its nice to be on track agian:)

I finished my workout! did PUB plus the abbs on there and i did a 30min run interval!

OK,everybody have a wonderful day:)

Hi girls,

I am back with personals!

Lori** nice workout yesterday! Looks like you really getting into P90S!Glad you enjoyed your workout today!

Amelia** Good luck with your Internship interview tomorrow! You will learn so much! Awesome workout today!

Cheryl** nice workout today! I have been eating badly too the last few days! I LOVE making ice coffee! They are not Weight Watchers either! LOL!

BIG HALLO to Cookie and Kristine! Hope I didn't miss anybody!

Off to work my abs and yoga!
Enjoy the rest of the day!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.