*** Commit to get FIT and LEAN June 4th ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

O.k...is it just me or is time flying by? I know its only the 4th but its the 4th already!? DS is 17 monthes today:)

Todays workout is P90X chest and back, and a long run with DS in the afternoon. Its suppose to be sunny so I wanna work on my tan;) In the meantime, while we are waiting for the sun to shine, Im guessing we will go to Tumble time, the bank,and walmart this a.m.

Everything at work is fine...Im happy...my boss is happy:) I did thank him yesterday for the raise and before he left for the day, he thanked me for staying.Im happy I stayed and its only just sinking in that I am getting a raise...and thats a pretty big one! I offically have made enough money to pay off the clothes I put on the Mastercard the other day! LOL

Have a good day everyone!
I will BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning ladies,

I ended up doing Endurance for Movement yesterday. I am never sure if I like the Tracie Long workouts or not. On one hand I don't feel like I got in a great workout but on the other hand I am sweating and some moves are really hard, so I really don't know. I am really stiff, so I am thinking about doing Yoga or a stretch today. I am missing heavy lifting, but I know a week off from it will be good.

Lori - I am glad that everything worked out for you! Yeah, a big raise, that's wonderful. Wow, your little guy is 17 months today. Heidi was 17 months on the 28th of May. They grow so fast, but I enjoy every minute of it. They are getting cuter and cuter, don't they? ;-)

Amelia - Did you decide on doing the June rotation? If so, we can start on Monday if you want to.

Hello to everyone who follows.

Kristine
:)

Good Morning!

I actually didn't get to a workout yesterday....I literally slept all day! I just couldn't keep my eyes open! Oh, well, today is a nice long session. UB weights and I'll try to tack on cardio at the end.

Lori-congrats on the raise!

Oh, WW banana bread is ready to come out of the oven.

Morning ladies!

Todays workout is going to be abbs a thirty minute powerwalk on the treadmill and i need to do a full body weight? Just not sure which one? I may do BM2 upper body then do some LB of my own,pramid stlye?

anyhoot,i woke up to late to take the doggie for a walk so i will have to use the TM today! Its just too hot right now!

Lori-Sounds like everything is falling into place for you,YAY! Im glad your happy about your decision...and another congrats on the raise:) Enjoy your workout today!

Amy-I wonder if the WW banana bread is the same as the tosca reno banana bread? Ive got to make me some today,its so yummy!! Glad to hear you got some sleep yesterday,i too took a rest day!

Kristine-well,i just looked at the june 08 rotation and it looks awesome! I don't have the slow and heavy series though,and i can always sub something for the kickbox workouts(don't like them:+) I think i will let my WI and my measurments on sunday decide it for me,if im down alot i will continue on what im doing and if the measurments haven't budged then i need a change and will join you in the rotation! Hows that? It will be fun to do it together!!

Hey to everybody that follows!
bbl:)

Hi girls,

Today's workout will be PUB Shoulders + MM Shoulders + Coremax 3!

I will be back to report my workout!
Belinda

Wow,its quiet around here! I think i can hear a pin drop:eek:

so,i finished part of my workout. Did Itrain 18 earlier today and i will do some weight work here shortly! BB in the morning to report that!

Belinda-I forget,what rotation you following?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.