*** Commit to get FIT and LEAN June 3rd ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

Had a good day yesterday, although I got kinda pissy when my boss left for the day and we had no closure to the whole situation. But he ended up comming back for something and thats when he offered me my raise of $1.50...thats pretty darn good! I didn't tell him if I excepted it b/c I wanted to tell the other guy that I declined before I say that. So I will thank him today and tell him Im not going anywhere.

I was going to do a straight run today but now that I think about it, I am leaning towards a run and a circuit workout like HSC or something.In order to fit it all in Im gonna have to get moving soon though and I don't know if I have it in me yet! LOL

Ameila** Good workout yesterday! Did you enjoy your day with your neice? Is she a pleasant baby? That dog of yours sure is getting some exercise lately! LOL

Amy** Hope you start feeling more rested! There is nothing worse then being tired! How was your weigh in or did you already tell us?

Cookie** HA! Your funny! DH makes me make time for the "other" exercise! hehe! Seriously,2 kids is plenty. I may change my mind but Im starting to feel more content right now. For a while I wasn't sure what i wanted but now I think I know.

Belinda and Cheryl...good morning! Hope you have some good workouts planned for the day!

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning, girls..

I just woke up super early this morning craving tea....go figure!

Lori- I'm glad that you were able to make a decision and I hope that it all works out! My WI was down 1 lb.

I'm going to do some cardio today. I have to work off yesterday's splurge....DH wanted Whataburger, but I was able to stick to the JR. size!

Hey Gals!

I did 6 seg of BC and a 3 mile run today.Tomorrow its suppose to be sunny so I am hoping to get for a run.

Amy** Congrats on the weightloss! Any loss is a good loss! How much further till you reach your goal weight?

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Good morning ladies,

Well, I wanted to start the June rotation, but I am thinking taking a week off from heavy lifting, so I will be doing Tracy Long workouts and some Yoga this week and when start the June rotation next week. I took a rest day yesterday. My laptop was messing up, so I was busy with that.

Lori - Good to hear that you decided to stay with your old job. Wow, a 1.50 raise, that's awesome.

Amy - Yes, great job on the weight loss.

Ok ladies, I will be back later to report my workout.

Kristine :)

Good Morning girls

Todays workout will be this afternoon,after Patience has gone home! She was suppose to stay another night but her mother called last night,crying saying she can't go anohter day without her,LOL! This is the same women that had thoughts of giving her up for adoption:eek:!

So,anyway my workout today is going to be a powerwalk and im thinking about doing some LB. Not sure what yet,i had fun the other day with PLB/standing! I still can't believe PUB gave me DOMS:eek:

Lori-YAY on the raise! And great workout already! LOL,my doggie IS getting alot of excersice lately,and shes losing weight! The only thing i don't like about walking her is she won't walk up the stairs to my front porch so i can put her in the back yard? Shes SCARED of them ???? What a wuss! She's VERY heavy,probably around 80-90lbs so i have to get my DH to pick her up,LOL! Sometimes i will persuade her with a pc of meat or something.

Kristine-I need to take a look at the june rotation! I lifted heavy on PUB sunday and had some nice doms yesterday:) I may go back to lifting heavy agian! I need the slow and heavy series. Maybe we can start the june rotation together?

Amy-High fives on the loss! Thats great! Enjoy your cardio today! Good going on sticking to the jr size hamburger:) I think Chesseburgers and fries are my favorite cheat meals,well that and pizza:9

Hey to everybody:) Belinda,Cheryl,Cookie anyone i missed? I wonder how Stacy,Carrie and Sara are doing?

ok,bbl:)

Hi, everyone! I'm still in Boston today, and will get home tomorrow night. I am totally exhausted. Took TWO rest days and am having to workout tonight at the hotel gym (albeit a beautiful one) to stay on track. It's been a great business trip, but I'll be so glad to get home.

Lori, I'm so glad the job decision seems resolved with a happy ending.

Amy, good job for sticking to that Jr. burger, and way to go on the loss!

Amelia, hope you enjoyed your LB workout.

Belinda, that's quite an ambitious workout. Good for you!!

Well, I'd better get to the gym before I chicken out. It's high time.

Have a great night, everyone! I can't wait to get home!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.