*** Commit to get FIT and LEAN Hump Day ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!!!:)

Even though it is 5 in the morning, I feel very well rested. I only had 6 hours of sleep but it must have been good ones!:) I am back to working nights tomorrow night and friday night though, which kind of sucks but its only 2 nights, not 3!
Im not sure what my workout is going to be today. Actually, I was thinking about a run and weights but now Im kind of thinking about a run and a circuit workout.

I decided last night to start counting points again. I may look to you guys every once in a while to refresh my memory. I can't beleive that I am up like...10 lbs since Jan. I still haven't weighed in the last few days but I am guessing my weight is around the 126 range...which I know isn't the end of the world but not real good. So much for last weeks "happy with myself" speel;( Thats what happens when you are happy with yourself...you gain weightx( When I tried getting dressed yesterday morning to go out, thats when I realized that alot of my jeans don't fit me anymore. I have put on some weight in the thigh area and hips. Alright...enough about that. Just wanted to let you know what my plan of attack is. Since DH and I are cleaning up the cc's, I won't be signing up online.If we weren't...I would:) I can do this on my own though.

Amy** I had some wine with a friend last week and it was so nice. I don't like wine, but this was the cheap kind...:) and I enjoyed it. Makes you sleep better, thats forsure:)

Cookie** No, silly girl!!! I just did the abs protion of those workouts! LOL Not the whole thing! Although I shouldn't laugh at you to much, not like I wouldn't attempy it;)

Cheryl** Thanks for the info yesterday, afraid its not for me though. Wow! Those portions are SMALL! 1/3 of a pear is a serving? The only thing I would be considered about it keeping the weight off after. I think WW's is a better plan right now b/c we eat atleast 2 meals with my inlaws in the run of a week and I think it will just be to hard to stick to.There will be lots of cheating and if I can't stick to it 100% I will feel like I failed.

Amrila** What are your workout plans for the day? I think we are both in the same boat!!! Gotta get this weight off!;)

Belinda** Whats going on? I had to reread some threads to see what was stressing you out. Is it your bic? Hope everything is well!

Did I miss anyone? Sorry if I did! Would you beleive that DS woke up? It is sooo warm in his room! Its like 25 degress, no wonder he woke up, as soon as I walked in there the heat hit me. I opened up his window but there isnt much of a breeze comming in. I just hope I can get my workout in!

Lori:)

Good Morning girls!

Today is a 30min PW and to finish what was left of pour hour yesterday! Lunges,triceps,shoulders and abbs!

man my eating has been good up until bed timex(, I need to start really trying harder at night! AND the last couple of days i have been STARVING all day,lol...i can't get filled upx( i know its because im out of my protein powder:-( I just can't afford to get any right now:-(. I've have been subsituding some homemade,what i call sorbet lately here is the recipe,its DELISH:9

1/2 cup of cottage cheese(I know,but its VERY GOOD)
1/2 cup of ff milk
1c rasberries(or fruit of your choice)
2pks of splenda
4 ice cubes

toss in the blender and its yummy:7 its so thick you have to eat it with a spoon!

Lori-Whos Amrila;-)?!! I think ive came to the conclusion that this extra weight that im carrying isn't going to come off until its ready,LOL....the four percent drop in bodyfat last month really shocked me but eversince ive been sticking to my powerwalks ive been seeing changes in my body:eek:. I remember you telling me before i got my TM that my plateau would go bye,bye once i got it and you were right:) its slowly going bye,bye...Im wishing you good luck with your new plan of attack;-)

OK,bbl:)

Ameila** Forgive me:) It was 5 in the morning:) I don't even want to reread my post cause Im willing to bet there were alot of spelling mistakes:) Thanks for your encouraging words. Even after going to bed the last 2 nights hungry, I still don't feel very good in the morning. Usually when I do this, when I get up in the morning I am less bloated and so on. Im thinking that its a good thing that I haven't weighed b/c I think the scale is up more then ever!!! Wah!!!! Dam* cookies!! Im finally starting to learn that I can't eat as many sweets as I want and get away with it:-( Prehaps its b/c 30 is approaching? LOL

So I got a 4 mile run in and DM (minus the cardio) good workout.

Todays meals are gonna look like this:
#1-All bran bites and 1/2 protein shake with strawberries (3p)
#2-Apple (1 p)
#3-WW engligh muffin,cheese slice,egg,2 whites and peppers (6p)
#4-All bran bites and 1/2 protein shake again (3p)
#5-Not sure, only 7 p left;( I hate stupid diets!

Lori-OH,do i know what you mean about sweets and thinking i can get away with themx( i betcha if i could go back over the last ten days and take away all the sweets that i ate i would probably drop like five lbsx:)+. What is it with sweets? I stillthink its my caffeine that i have in the morning but i REFUSE to give that up!;-) And i don't even know why i bought some brownie mix last friday...im NOT making them until saturday(and then i will have to fight the urge:+) i actually bought them for my kids,but ya know how that goes,LOL}(

Your meals look good,you only get 20pts? are you going to include the workouts pts?(forget what there called:+)

ok,must get moving and get this annoying workout over with...can you guys tell im in a awesome mood today?;-)

Ameila** I think most people only get 18 points per day ( I use to get 30 when I was bf'ing!) Im going to give myself those 2 other points for my workouts and on my long running days I will add a couple of more points in there. Maybe that will be my treat day? I hear ya on the brownie mix. I always do things like that. Self sabotage! As for the caffine, isn't that suppose to help weightloss? I really don't think it would hinder you from losing weight.

Belinda** Have fun with your workout.

So far so good. I am getting hungry though. One hour till lunch time!

Hey gals!

Lori, the points plan sounds good - do you record online? I really like the WW interface much better than I used to. I have a friendn who recently lost 35 pounds doing just WW online and yoga. Amazing.

Amelia - i'm all for the caffine... the bedtime eating, though... I got some good protein pudding at the health food store last night. Just 100 cals and 18 grams protein. Maybe that would help? Anyway, have a great workout and a great day!

Belinda, enjoy that workout! Back into the routine, eh? so sorry for all of your stress right now {{{{{{hug}}}}}}}

I did the Warp Speed cardio this morning. 15 minutes of intervals on TM and then 45 min run with partner for the medium tempo portion. Total one hour. Finishing up with B&G stab. ball abs.

Have a great day, everyone!
Cheryl

Good Morning! and Yes, it's actually morning! The Blue Angels are flying and it woke me up since their practice air field is right over my house.

Yesterday turned out to be TurboJam since I received a new one in the mail, as well as standing abdominals with the stabilty ball.

Today is upper body weights and I was thinking on CTX upper split for today. I may add on 20 min of cardio afterwards, it depends on how I feel.

Belinda- Hugs and more Hugs to you!!!!

Lori- They actually revamped the points recently, so you may actually get more than 20 now. I don't have the literature with me at home, but I will see if I can find out for you.

Amelia- I'm all about the A.M. caffeine!!! I actually am a bad one for night-time munching....but mine goes in waves. I'm actually on an "off" wave for now (keeping fingers crossed!)

Cookie- I LOVE wine! I try to just keeping it to Thursdays (after I weigh in the mornings) because if I didn't, I'd be drinking it all week! Besides, I go back to work on Friday nights, so Thursdays is a free evening for me, diet wise.

Hey girls,just popping in to report my workout! Im done,yay! did PH lunges,shoulders and triceps! Tommorrow is a rest day and boy do i need it!

Lorie-I guess i got more points because i was heavy,like 28 or something like that! I have heard that they have tweeked the pts a bit too,like Amy said...maybe you can get more. I may do WW'ers agian when i get my head straight about my DH'es new hours!

I have heard that caffeine has an affect on night time cravings? Not sure if this is true or not because ive never tried decreasing my caffeine.....dont' wanna go that route!!

ok,time to clean then get DD:) everybody have a good day!

‘Evening ladies! Sorry to be so late checking in, but it was another long day. My back is bothering me again, plus the allergies are flaring, so it’s another rest day. I’m just concerned about getting out of the routine – know what I mean? I love the feeling from working out, and don’t want to forget how good that feels, ‘cause it can be so tempting to just sleep in. Plus, my boss drives me absolutely crazy, and I use exercise as stress relief. Just love KPC after an especially challenging day with her. Uppercut, in her belly, kick her away. Sorry, I was daydreaming there.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new routine, Cheryl. I’m still thinking about it. Have a son’s college graduation on Saturday, and a full weekend of celebrations, so anything will have to wait til that’s over. But I have looked at the site at least six times…

Lori, with you any extra weight is probably just muscle. Heck, I bet you can’t stand still on the scale long enough for it to give you an accurate measure.

Amelia, I’m amazed at your accomplishment with your health. It is simply incredible and impressive. Wow!

Amy, are the Angels noisy? I don’ think I’d want them as my wake up call. It must be good to see their practices.

Belinda, did you manage to get your workout in? I have three sons, and while I love them, they drive me nuts. They can be quite a handful, and it has been a humbling experience raising them. My sister told me when I had the first one to never say my child wouldn’t do something. It was great advice, because I never would have guessed what they could think up to do. Not that they’ve been in trouble with the law, thank goodness, (or maybe I should say yet), but they have definitely given us some sleepless nights. Good luck on your decision; it can’t be easy.

I never had heard that caffeine can increase nighttime eating. Can I blame that cup I had midmorning for the candybar I ate while cooking dinner? I don’t know what’s going on, but I’ve been like a human garbage truck trolling around. I’m declaring it over right now. The eating that is, not midmorning coffees.

Sleep well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.