*** Commit to get fit and Lean Feb 16th****

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good MOrning!

Very strange Belinda hasn't started us off. Just wanted to get the ball rolling.
I will grab a coffee and be back again!

Lori:)

O.k..so I am just waiting to go home. I have to be home a little earlier though b/c DH needs to be somewhere by 8 and I don't get off until 8.Ill just have to sneak out a little early...not a big deal considering that my releif is usually late.
Im a little annoyed by what my boss asked me last night. There are 3 part time employees here and me (full time). Now, remember when I was due to come back to work and I didn't know if my job was here b/c everyone wanted to work full time? LOL Well...now they don't! I knew they didn't want to work full time anyways. So correct me if I am wrong but isn't the whole point of part timers to fill in the blanks and cover holidays? Not the case around here. My boss called last night and asked if I could go over to the other side of the schedule b/c my shifts work better for one of the parttimers. I like it over here and don't want to move. I am half thinking about lying and saying that my sitter took another child on opposite days or something.
It just irritates me to no end that the parttimers are getting the pick of the liter, while the full timer is getting moved around all the time. I have to take this weekend to figure out what I will be doing.

So..not sure what todays workout will be. Im thinking something from the 4 DS series and maybe another full body workout. DH and I haven't decided if we are going to go out for dinner tonight or not. That means today will have to be my weigh in day...feeling good about it. I will let you know the results when I get home!

Lori:)

Hey Lori,where is Miss Belinda?

Maybe she is sleeping in today!

So,todays workout is PUB,I will do the same weights as monday. I strugggled on the chest and bicep work but i figure if i can just keep on the same wieght,eventually i'll be able to lift it without a struggle.

ok,the scale says im still up one pd since last sat. WI. Maybe those two cheating sundays are catching up to me ,LOL! Im not worried about it,if i do lose tommorrow I will be surprised! One thing is for sure..NO MORE CHEATING ON SUNDAY! (i figure if I capitalize all the letters i would mean it more,LOL)

Lori-so what two hour workout you got scheduled for today:7 :p wonderwomen;-)

ETA-uggg,im having typing problems this morning x(. Anyways,i read about your work and i would be annoyed too! Do you think your boss would understand if you told him the truth-that you like where your at and you don't want to move? Your right,partimers are there to fill in the blanks-or so to speak!

Good morning ladies,

Yes, very strange that Belinda didn't start us off. I hope that everything is ok.

Well, I ended up taking a rest day yesterday. But it was late when I came back from the playdate and I was getting tired. We had fun at the playdate, it was only 3 other women and their kids, but it was nice.

Ok, so today will be L&G and maybe 4DS BC cardio.

Lori - Well, that just totally wrong. I wouldn't lie about it, I would just tell him straight to his face, what you just told us. Wow, that's just unbelievable.
Yes, I still give Heidi a bottle of milk (whole milk) in the morning and she loves it. She gets 6 oz. in the morning, about 30 minutes later, she gets her cereal which I make with milk. For lunch she gets 4 oz. of milk and before she goes to bed, she gets another 6 oz. bottle. So she get 16 oz. of milk plus about 4 that's in her cereal. Her pediatrician said anything between 16 and 24 oz. a day is fine. How much do you give DS?

Amelia - Have fun with PUB! Haven't done that in a long time.

Looks like DD is up already again. I don't like that. She used to sleep until 8 am in the morning every morning and now that is the 3rd day in a row she is at least up an hour earlier than that. I hope she doesn't keep this up. I like to have my time by myself in the morning to drink my tea and have breakfast and to surf on the internet a little bit or watch one of my shows. x(

Ok, gotta go, but I'll be back later to catch up on the rest of the personals from yesterday.

Kristine :)

Good morning all. I'm still in pain from my tumble down the stairs Wed. night. Isaac is still sick so I'm keeping him home again (poor kid--it's terrible timing because he's off all next week, too). He's so upset that he couldn't take his Valentines to school yesterday.

I think Ewan's o.k. to go to nursery school, though, and after I take him I'm going to try to squeeze in both getting groceries and seeing my doctor about my injuries--just to make sure it's nothing terrible. My biggest concern is the pain radiating from my neck across my collarbone and halfway down my arm. Doesn't seem good. My butt still hurts, too, but it feels more like just bruising, and it's on the side, not the tailbone or anything.

Water heater is still not on--DH is not that handy around the house. He found a "how to" video online so he'll try again when he gets home. I could probably do it myself (I'm actually the one who programs VCRs and that sort of thing) except it hurts to much to lay down on the ground to do it so I really don't want to do it.

Boy, I am a bundle of joy today, aren't I? I'm still a happy person--don't want to seem like a Debbie Downer. Just having a rough patch but life is still good! :)

Lori, I agree, it seems like the full-timers should get the choices and not the part-timers. That's just silly.

Amelia, maybe you can still cheat, but just a little less? ;) I don't know--I've been cheating several days a week and I'm just happy to maintain when I do that. I need to get serious about losing again, I guess.

Kristine, my little guy was up too early this morning, too. Luckily I managed to get him back to sleep. He wouldn't nap yesterday so I really didn't want him up early today. It's always hard to get those sleep schedules to work, isn't it?

OK, gotta finish getting Ewan ready for school. BBL.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Lainie-I must have missed the post where you mentioned your fall down the stairs on wed?? My gosh,are you ok? How terrifying! How on earth did you do that?

Kristine-My little guy woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning,LOL! Hes already whinning x(! should be a interseting day!

my peroid started this morning,five days early so that stinks! I had a paper gown appt today too x( its about three months over due too! I just keep putting if off,hate going! My Dm said that if you usualy have a normal pap its ok to go every three years....is that true? Do you guys get your done annually?(sorry if its too persoanl;-))

Question for the moms::::: as you guys know my ds is two,and he seems to be very quiet around kids at play grounds...my dd never went to pre-k or any kind of nursery school program! My question is do I just call around to local daycares to see if they have a program for two years old(like maybe a couple of hours a week)
i mean-how do you find places like that! I would like for my little guy to play around other children his age!! TIA

ok,bb after pub

Good Morning- yay Friday!

But not really, as I am working tomorrow for a bit, just 9-1, so afternoon tomorrow, I will be happy! I think today will be a yoga day, or a complete rest day--anyone remember those? Seems like we are always working out, no rest days, huh?

Lainie- I am sorry about your day yesterday! What a VD!

Kristine-What time do you wake up in the AM? What time does your DD wake up?

Amelia-Do you go to a church? I know ours has a 'mom' group, like once a month or so, and everyone gets together and the kids play. Do you think you will send him to preschool when his is 3? Maybe it's just a phase, or perhaps he is a little shy? I think it's actually a good thing he is tentative around people he doesn't know, STRANGER DANGER! and all that. I am sure he is fine.

Loria- i read your work problems. It is strange that the FT workers don't get into the schedule first, hello! That just makes sense, let the PT fill in what's left. I would tell him the truth, but I can see where you are coming from. Annoying!

Carrie

Hey belinda,glad everthing is ok...we were worried aboutcha ;-)

my workout is done(thank god;-)) my arms are fried!

time to go to wally world x( and I WILL NOT buy any leftover 1/2 priced Valentine's day candy! Lord give me strength;-)

bbl

Hey girls,

Well my DH is on a plane to Paris and then he will have another flight that takes him to Houston:) He should be home about 5 tomorrow afternoon. I am so excited, he's been gone 5 wks and I'm ready to see him. Today's going to be busy for me I need to clean the house, workout, and work on my paper. I had another assignment last night so I didn't get to work on my paper any. I'm hoping to knock it out tonight. Today's workout I think is going to be a few kettlbell segments and a full body workout, maybe MM.

Lori - I can't believe that you boss is asking you that. Your right full-timers should have preference over the part-time people. If I were you I would do whatever I could to get out of it.

Amelia - Sounds like you have a good workout planned for today. I really like the pyramid workouts. I need to do some upper body work but I'm not sure if I will work my back because dang it is still bothering me. It doesn't hurt just goes numb in one spot. It is annoying. Thank you very much for the compliments on my niece and handbag. My niece is absolutely adorable, she will be 3 in March. I have another niece that is almost a year and I need to find a pic of her to post because she is a cutie too:)

Kristine - I know what you mean about having your own time in the mornings. I am that way too, when my sister and her kids are down visiting it drives me absolutely insane because I lose my morning time.

Lainie - You poor thing, I am so sorry about your spill down the stairs. Hopefully you are just sore and nothing is seriously wrong. Let us know what you find out from your doctor.

Hello to Belinda, Carrie, Cheryl, Stacey, and anyone else:)

Oh I have a question about pregnancy and breast size. Ok girls I have read on some of the pregnancy forums that your breasts get like gigantor and ummm I am already pretty well endowed (D cup) and do not want to get into those huge gigantor size bras. Some women were saying that they were up into size F or G's and that they didn't go back to their normal prepregnancy size after breast feeding.........OH MY GOD NO. I read quite a few posts saying this and I was on the phone crying to my DH because why oh why does pregnancy have to do this kind of stuff to our bodies, it is just not fair. I want a baby but I work hard to keep my body in good shape and I just don't know if I can fight genetics and gigantor breasts x( I know I can to some extent keep the pregnancy weight gain to a healthy amount but I just know that there is nothing I can do about the breast size. I was just curious as to what your experiences were with this, if it's not too personal a question to ask.

Ok, I am back. Only did L&G and skipped the 4DS BC cardio. I was just too tired after L&G and it wouldn't have made any sense trying to attempt the cardio.

Ok, trying to catch up on some personals.

Carrie - Why don't I like San Antonio, well, there are no trees, it's so hot and humid and there is really no nice area to live at unless you are rich. For vacation it is fun, like you said the Riverwalk is really pretty. But other than that it just not really attractive to me.
I get up at 6 during the week, to fix my DH's breakfast and lunch and he leaves around 6.45. Heidi gets up at 8, so I normally have a good hour to do my stuff.

Lainie - Oh, I hope that you are just bruised from your stair fall and nothing worse, keep us posted. I sure hope you will have hot water soon, I hate cold showers.

Shannon - I love the bag, that is so nice of your DH! And your little niece is a cutie!!!
On your question from today. I am normally a B and then I got pregant I became a C and when she was here and I was nursing I was almost a D. But as soon as I was done nursing her and lost some weight I was/am back to a B. So maybe it's all the woman who say that they boobs are still that big the ones that still have all the baby weight as well, but if you are back to there you were at, so will your boobs.

Amelia - If you are looking for a mommies group for playdates, go to meetup.com and put in your zip code and search for playgroups. That's how I found mine and the woman in my group are all so nice. It's a big group, probably about 50 mommies and we always have a lot going on, so it's a lot of fun.

Belinda - Glad to see that you are ok.

Ok, off to go play with my little one.

Kristine :)

Kristine - Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this, you really made me feel better. I read most of the posts at babyfit, I'm not sure whether all of these women were back to their prepregnancy weight or not. I get too worked up and stressed out when reading these comments on the message boards. I really need to stop because they are just not helping. I know I want a baby and I know whatever happens to my body can be fixed afterwards so I just need to quit being such a big baby. Oh and thanks for your sweet comments on my bag and niece. I am really loving the bag. Hope you have a great night.

Shannon,
I was a D before babies and I got up to a DD and up to bigger numbers but I'm back to a D now and I think the same number I was pre-babies. I am back to pre-pregnancy weight. However, my belly is still not as good as pre-baby--and that's putting it mildly. It's really sort of stretched out--but I had kind of big babies and for some reason both time I had extra amniotic fluid as well, so not everyone gets it that bad. Also, though I am back to pre-pregnancy weight I was already wanting to lose weight before my first pregnancy--so weight that must have been somewhere else is now in my belly area. I'm considering a tummy tuck to fix that some time, though. There are always options if things don't bounce back like you expect. ;) And the babies are awesome, of course.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.