***The Challengers Thursday****

idream

Cathlete
Hi girls,

I havn't as yet got a workout in. I'm hoping to have time to do some weights, but I've a pile of dishes to do! Yuk!

I think 14 year olds have those anti parental self important, I know everything, commonly known world wide as HORMONES.

I'd better get to those dishes as they won't get done otherwise.

Amelia - Hows that back?

Hey Andrea!

I forgot to mention yesterday that ive got an interview today at a local doctors office!

My back is still hurting,so frustrating....i really need to do some cardio today if nothing else:mad: Im gonna try and do just a causual walk on the treadmill at 3.0 for thirty minutes this morning!

About the interview...Im not really sure if I should even go to the interview,i mean whats the point? My DH works mornings now(he started working 1st shift yesterday, forgot to tell you guys) so that leaves me with a three year old to take care of during the day! Im gonna ask the interviewer if I can work on saturday and maybe once or twice during the week(even those will have to be limited so I can get DD on and off the school bus)! My MIL and BIL already said they would watch my three yr old. I just can't pass up the opportunity,im gonna atleast try!

ok,bbl

I'm Back! Hi.

Well, I'm very pleased to announce that I've managed to do the dishes, vacume (how do you spell that word???:confused:) the lounge room, AND completed Muscle Max upper body only! Whew!

I remember when the American diver came out too, and they (the media) went into a frenzy! He was the same one who bashed his head on the diving board? Yes? I noticed that the hype about the Aust diver has settled down He actually had a slight mental breakdown and gave up diving for 12 months (he's only 20yrs) and has just come back into the sport again in the last couple of years. I just hope that all this garbage about his sexuality doesn't contribute to him giving it up again. That would be sad.

Miss Amelia - Good luck today. I find it tough going working during the day too. It got worse when my eldest started school as someone needs to be available to drop her off before 9 and collect her at 3.30. Whereas the younger goes to day care and its open from 8 to 6, which gives us a bit more flexibilty as to who drops her off and who collects. But child care is horribly expensive here and you have to keep a booking for each day of the week otherwise you will lose your spot. So I end up paying even when she doesn't go, because I am at home!

I don't have family close by to assist either. So its just me and hubby juggling everything around. But I love money WAAAAY too much to give up work!! So its just the way its gotto be. Plus I have a very expensive hobby (my horse) so I feel its only fair I contribute to his upkeep.

I hope that hasn't sounded like a winge. it isn't meant to. Its just how it is. And i am accustomed to a certain lifestyle which, in order to keep I must work. And I also hope I don't sound like a spoilt cow, because (even though I am, ha ha!) I'm not really, because if I didn't work i couldn't be spoilt! Ha. (my kids, now they are different, i adore my girls, adn yeah, they are spoilt.)

Boy, sorry, that was such a looong post.

Have a great day ladies, bye.

I think ive got some kind of stomach virus(my luck) It started cramping yesterday in the upper abdominal area and ive had nausa all morning:mad: This is CRAZY i hardly ever get sick or hurt for that matter...could it be that my almost thirty year old body is falling apart on me:confused:?

Andrea-I just got through reading a book and its sequil about a women who rides horses and competes with them....There by sara gruen and the first one is called Riding Lessons and the second is called Flying changes...both VERY good books! I didn't know that that Aust diver had a breakdown and them came back to win the gold metal...good for him!

man,ive got to go find something for my stomach...

bbl

Amelia- I've found Buscopan helps with cramping, if you have it over there. Take a sip or two collodial silver/gold too. If it turns into full blown gastro that will help you recover quickly! Toget this TODAY!!! OF ALL DAYS!!!:(:mad: GRRRRRR. Poor old you.

Good Morning,

I did LM 1-4 last night and its amazing how breaking it down makes it so much easier to follow. Tonite is GS back, bis and shoulders. Didn't eat any cake and ice cream last nite figured thats a start.

Andrea-congrats on getting the dishes done that is why I have a dishwasher I hate the dishes, and yes 14 year olds do have a hormonal mind and it will drive you crazy.

Amelia-maybe you just have a case of nerves. Is there any chance you are pregnant? I hope you get to feeling better and good luck if you decide to do the interview.

Hello to everyone else and have a good day.

Hi Challengers,

Andrea: great job fitting in MM upper body. I can't workout in the evening becasue things(dishes, children, DH etc.) get in the way.

Amelia: Good luck on the interview. I hope your back and stomach feel better.

Roxie: Good idea to break it down. Excellent job not having cake and ice cream!!

Jean: Yes, it is those horrible hormones. They are driving us crazy.

Yesterday morning I sent DS(14) to his room because I needed to calm down. Well, he fell asleep and slept for two hours and was much more agreeable. The paper is written and just needs proof reading. Yeah!!!

WO this morning was 4DS upper body premix. This is a tough one. I only had three interuptions this time.

Need to get moving, lots to do today.

GOOD LUCK AMELIA!!!

Thanks girls, Man i wish it was just nerves...ive already 'tossed my cookies' twice this morning! It never occured to me that the cramping last night could of been a stomach bug/virus :mad: I called and rescheduled the interview well kinda,she is interviewing 15 people today and IF she doesn't find anybody to fill the position with those people she will see me tuesaday:mad::mad::mad: I have to call her tuesday morning!

Why today? WTH?

Elaine-Great job with your UB workout! Im sorry you got interrupted so many times:( I remember when my DD was tiny,she was always interupting me...my DS could care less,he plays with his action figures,LOL(hes 3)

Roxie-High fives on avoiding that cake and icream last night,not sure i could turn that down! Great job with LM too! How is RS coming along for ya....have you done it since last time?

Andrea-I don't really have anything here to help with the tummy but i did eat some saltines and feel a bit better! Yeah,sucks that i may not have an opportunity to go to the interview if she fills it today:( this is the only call back out of 70somthing resume's? mmmmmm,im starting to think that maybe GOD is trying to tell me something....maybe i should go back to school for that degree after all?

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.